been hearing rumors

JJOtterBear

Nasty Dasty

gotta love youtube, clicked on the link, watched the vid, been watching/listening to the music i grew up on, presely, moody blues, dave clark 5, to name but a few. fantastic music, grat memories, and with a couple of drinks added, a small bit of heaven ...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gotta love youtube, clicked on the link, watched the vid, been watching/listening to the music i grew up on, presely, moody blues, dave clark 5, to name but a few. fantastic music, grat memories, and with a couple of drinks added, a small bit of heaven ...lol

...Make that four. I actually grew up listening to them...

Now I have this sudden need to listen to "Down On The Corner"...

LOL !!! The net has come a long way since '70.

Oh … wait a minute... Come to think of it... Ummm it was a little AFTER '70 for the net!

:eek::eek::eek:

Moody Blues... loved them!

DC-5 … OH my that goes back ! Great group to listen to Dave ! (I also remember American Band Stand )

Remember Paul Revere and the Raiders ?? … (Kicks / Hungry / Good Thing and others that were just fun)

Neil Diamond !! (one of the most prolific writers and singers of his time)

Creedence Clearwater Revival (and yes .. w/o looking it up !)

The Grass Roots (songs like Midnight Confessions)

Oh my !!!

Let me lay these on ya … just for fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkGYlKs65qo

LOL !! I just turned the volume up on the surround sound for this puter !!!!

At Casirabit: keep 'em coming !! You are indeed a class act !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

I will never understand why some people seem to want this game " dead " so badly.....

I think they have a contest to see who says it the closest to it actually shutting down but they are all 100% terrible at predicting it. They love to move the goalposts and redefine what "dead" means so they can manipulate their fellow contestants into believing they won. Their reward will be to tell all of us who are in denial who are actually "playing the game" how "they saw it coming and have been right all along." When it's dead they think they're going to get something out of it but it'll just be...nothing.

Buzzie,

We're friends, but I got to lay it on the line. I don't think anything less of you...

1) You're old. You don't need to put Old in front Buzzie. You're playing a CCR song before videos even existed. You can drop the old. We are probably 3 of the people on this forum who knows what CCR even means without googling LOL. :rak_03:

2) You're straight. It happens! You picked up on zero of the homoerotic dancing in any of the Bananarama videos I linked. Don't worry, you were born that way!

Don't ever change. That's not sarcasm.

Hugs,

Dasty

I refuse to acknowledge that I know who this is... :eek::o

No, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.

I meant this one...

Hugs Dasty

P.S. If you click on the link and don't start dancing, I don't believe you. :rak_03:

P.P.S. Why do they put a "u" in rumor. That's just wrong. :rak_03:

I always think of this song when people start these threads...

Casira,

I genuinely like you as a person, but I implore you...we're just friends. It was just an excuse to play 80s songs the youngins don't know about.

Please...

BWAHAHHHHAAHHHHHH!

C'mon this one was good.

Hugs,

Dasty

P.S. This post was pure sarcasm. Casira and I have nothing going on.

lol, Dasty

I know. My boyfriend and I love the 80's music. What they have nowadays we don't count as music p. Though I will throw in some country music from time to time. Lol.

And this one

(this because of my career lol)

Makes me laugh how this thread was completely derailed. :D:D:D:D

I'm about as old some as some of the music that's been posted recently, and as much I love that older stuff. I prefer to listen to the newer music. The older stuff has been played for decades, and for good reason, so I get it. I listen to most everything from G-Eazy to Slipnot. I prefer to live in the now, but that's just me... Here's some

for you old fogies. :eek:

Makes me laugh how this thread was completely derailed.

Maybe people thought the OP was referring to Fleetwood Mac. 🤔

I don't listen to that old music very much anymore, either. There's lots of new good music. As usual though, it's not the junk you hear on the pop charts.

Mostly I just listen to/watch music on YouTube. In the past year or so I've watched everything from Die Antwoord, to Country Sisters, to BABYMETAL, to Kings Of Leon. 🤩

(Not to forget Andrei Cerbu and Sina and their crews.)

Edited by JediQuaker

Maybe people thought the OP was referring to Fleetwood Mac. 🤔

I don't listen to that old music very much anymore, either. There's lots of new good music. As usual though, it's not the junk you hear on the pop charts.

Mostly I just listen to/watch music on YouTube. In the past year or so I've watched everything from Die Antwoord, to Country Sisters, to BABYMETAL, to Kings Of Leon. 🤩

(Not to forget Andrei Cerbu and Sina and their crews.)

Excellent point. Then we're on topic! :)

I know. My boyfriend and I love the 80's music. What they have nowadays we don't count as music p. Though I will throw in some country music from time to time. Lol.

And this one

(this because of my career lol)

My wife loves Reba !!

This one is about as contemporary as it get for me:

BTW... I've really had fun with this !!

Nicely done gang !!

Makes me laugh how this thread was completely derailed. :D:D:D:D

I'm about as old some as some of the music that's been posted recently, and as much I love that older stuff. I prefer to listen to the newer music. The older stuff has been played for decades, and for good reason, so I get it. I listen to most everything from G-Eazy to Slipnot. I prefer to live in the now, but that's just me... Here's some

for you old fogies. :eek:

Who's a fogie ??

High mileage … probably !!

Hang in there !!!

This could get crazy before it's over !!

:D:D:D

For me the game is great. One of the best MMORPG out there. I`m sorry but today gamers are lazy spoiled kids, who don`t know what they want.

Every game out there will get boring if you spend 90% of your time on it and abuse it like mad.

If you play regularly like 20-30 hours at week, the game will feel great even after long time.

Every MMO out there will get boring after some time and you need to take a break from it or play with simultaneous with other game.

Tho a lot of people complain just for the sake of it.

Just like every game out there, this game have its good and bad side. Every MMO have some bugs, when patch/expansion come. To be fair i have never problem with big bugs in this one.

Some people complain, that is single player orientated, which is untrue, but this is one of the game beauty.

Just because its MMORPG, it doesn`t mean you need to play 99,99% of the content in a group.

In SWTOR if you want to play in group 99,99% of the time you can do it, but if you want to play solo, you can also do it, for a lot of the content, and its what i really like.

There is a time i`m tired of group playing and want to spend my time, exactly on me/solo and to focus on whatever i want to do and have fun with it.

This is what i like in SWTOR and in ESO and i think more and more MMORPG should be like this.

The story in this game is one of the best for MMO, its even great for a great single RPG title. Its huge. The all voice are great as well.

The Combat system to me is perfect. While i love ESO as well, the combat there su*** so much.

As far as the End Game content, the game offer huge amount of them. But some people will never have enough. They tend to abuse and just repeatedly play just of the endgame content and then start to complain, they are not enough, when this is completely untrue.

If you mix them, and just enjoy what you play, you have more than you can handle.

I really hope SWTOR stay for a long time and keep getting upgrades. I think the game is in good state and if they focus to give support and put few more expansion in the upcoming year, the game will continue deliver to us and to them.

For me the game is great. One of the best MMORPG out there. I`m sorry but today gamers are lazy spoiled kids, who don`t know what they want.

Every game out there will get boring if you spend 90% of your time on it and abuse it like mad.

If you play regularly like 20-30 hours at week, the game will feel great even after long time.

Every MMO out there will get boring after some time and you need to take a break from it or play with simultaneous with other game.

Tho a lot of people complain just for the sake of it.

Just like every game out there, this game have its good and bad side. Every MMO have some bugs, when patch/expansion come. To be fair i have never problem with big bugs in this one.

Some people complain, that is single player orientated, which is untrue, but this is one of the game beauty.

Just because its MMORPG, it doesn`t mean you need to play 99,99% of the content in a group.

In SWTOR if you want to play in group 99,99% of the time you can do it, but if you want to play solo, you can also do it, for a lot of the content, and its what i really like.

There is a time i`m tired of group playing and want to spend my time, exactly on me/solo and to focus on whatever i want to do and have fun with it.

This is what i like in SWTOR and in ESO and i think more and more MMORPG should be like this.

The story in this game is one of the best for MMO, its even great for a great single RPG title. Its huge. The all voice are great as well.

The Combat system to me is perfect. While i love ESO as well, the combat there su*** so much.

As far as the End Game content, the game offer huge amount of them. But some people will never have enough. They tend to abuse and just repeatedly play just of the endgame content and then start to complain, they are not enough, when this is completely untrue.

If you mix them, and just enjoy what you play, you have more than you can handle.

I really hope SWTOR stay for a long time and keep getting upgrades. I think the game is in good state and if they focus to give support and put few more expansion in the upcoming year, the game will continue deliver to us and to them.

Nailed it !!

I agree... But for me the other way around ! 98.0 % Solo .. the rest I'm helping others. Sooo yeah ! I agree. That's the beauty. Kind of the best of both worlds IMO...

And a long way from over !