• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could they be referring to this??

No, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.

I meant this one...

Hugs Dasty

P.S. If you click on the link and don't start dancing, I don't believe you. :rak_03:

P.P.S. Why do they put a "u" in rumor. That's just wrong. :rak_03:

Edited by Jdast

No, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.

I meant this one...

Hugs Dasty

P.S. If you click on the link and don't start dancing, I don't believe you. :rak_03:

P.P.S. Why do they put a "u" in rumor. That's just wrong. :rak_03:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HOHOHOHOHHOOHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE...[/sNORTS]….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEOHOHOHOHOHOOO

OH MY !

[/cut... print....wrap]

Well, well, well. You just had to go and derail this thread with facts. Just because you're the resident forum legal expert doesn't mean you are judge, jury and executioner. You asked for this.

I hereby charge you with the following. FYI, I promise, I only looked at Bananarama and not the backup dancers.

Dasty :rak_03:

P.S. I bet even Ol' Buzzie busted out a move and started dancing. /snicker

Edited by Jdast

Well, well, well. You just had to go and derail this thread with facts. Just because you're the resident forum legal expert doesn't mean you are judge, jury and executioner. You asked for this.

I hereby charge you with the following. FYI, I promise, I only looked at Bananarama and not the backup dancers.

Dasty :rak_03:

P.S. I bet even Ol' Buzzie busted out a move and started dancing. /snicker

ummm… actually this is more my style:

I don't believe SWTOR will be going offline anytime soon; I think it will creep along like this for quite a while to come. As long as people keep buying from the CM, paying subscriptions and whatever else that brings in money I believe it will keep up. E.A. is providing Minimal effort but still getting revenue back, that is something any bean counter could understand and like. Onslaught and 6.1 both recognized my Inquisitors History, Name and what happened during the class story, those Little Things really brightened that experience. These are Tid Bits of what we Should be getting but as long as they do, people will pay and E.A. will keep the "1" light bulb left on.

:) I did watch the video, now I have an urge to watch 80's videos for the rest of the day :)

I don't believe SWTOR will be going offline anytime soon; I think it will creep along like this for quite a while to come. As long as people keep buying from the CM, paying subscriptions and whatever else that brings in money I believe it will keep up. E.A. is providing Minimal effort but still getting revenue back, that is something any bean counter could understand and like. Onslaught and 6.1 both recognized my Inquisitors History, Name and what happened during the class story, those Little Things really brightened that experience. These are Tid Bits of what we Should be getting but as long as they do, people will pay and E.A. will keep the "1" light bulb left on.

:) I did watch the video, now I have an urge to watch 80's videos for the rest of the day :)

I agree with your entire first paragraph.

With respect to your second paragraph, the only thing I can say is I had a sucky week and just like sometimes when you're playing a Darklord Sith you just want to do evil things.

I'm about to do something really, really evil. Sorry...You haven't thought of this song in decades, and you won't get it out of your mind for at least two days. You didn't deserve this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71r73DBjjkQ

Nasty Dasty

P.S. You did nothing to deserve my wrath.

Edited by Jdast

ummm… actually this is more my style:

Buzzie,

We're friends, but I got to lay it on the line. I don't think anything less of you...

1) You're old. You don't need to put Old in front Buzzie. You're playing a CCR song before videos even existed. You can drop the old. We are probably 3 of the people on this forum who knows what CCR even means without googling LOL. :rak_03:

2) You're straight. It happens! You picked up on zero of the homoerotic dancing in any of the Bananarama videos I linked. Don't worry, you were born that way!

Don't ever change. That's not sarcasm.

Hugs,

Dasty

Edited by Jdast

1) You're old. You don't need to put Old in front Buzzie. You're playing a CCR song before videos even existed. You can drop the old. We are probably 3 of the people on this forum who knows what CCR even means without googling LOL. :rak_03:

...Make that four. I actually grew up listening to them...

Now I have this sudden need to listen to "Down On The Corner"...

...Make that four. I actually grew up listening to them...

Now I have this sudden need to listen to "Down On The Corner"...

probably not as many grey hairs as buzzy, but not too far behind

love this song

:)

Also love the fact decent people changed the text of this post from a trolls ************ to swapping decent music :)

Edited by DarkTergon

Also love the fact decent people changed the text of this post from a trolls ************ to swapping decent music :)

Oh don't be so fast!

Based on your posts -- you are ripe at the age for some fierce disco. Are you trying to say you never roller skated while wearing skin tight studded hot pants busting out to MacArthur Park by Donna Summer.

Don't believe it!

Cuz as you well know, "Someone left a cake out in the rain." :rak_03:

Nasty Dasty

Edited by Jdast

Oh don't be so fast!

Based on your posts -- you are ripe at the age for some fierce disco. Are you trying to say you never roller skated while wearing skin tight studded hot pants busting out to MacArthur Park by Donna Summer.

Don't believe it!

Cuz as you well know, "Someone left a cake out in the rain*." :rak_03:

Nasty Dasty

lol, definately not, i don't have the coordination, i'd be a danger to everyone on the dance(?) floor...lol

I've never roller skated, skated on ice in my car a time or two though...lol

*can't beat a bit of wierd al, no matter the age...lol

Edited by DarkTergon

To: OlBuzzard and Dasty:

Interesting music but I will leave these two with you.

Casira,

I genuinely like you as a person, but I implore you...we're just friends. It was just an excuse to play 80s songs the youngins don't know about.

Please...

BWAHAHHHHAAHHHHHH!

C'mon this one was good.

Hugs,

Dasty

P.S. This post was pure sarcasm. Casira and I have nothing going on.

Edited by Jdast