been hearing rumors

JJOtterBear

At the end of the day there is one RPG at the end of the genre name, which is always going to result in solo play and solo choices.

But as i said some people are just jealous, if they don`t like it, it should`t exist. This is their point of view.

Their thinking i don`t like solo, so the game should be 99,99% focused on group play.

The next thing i really feel about some people is how they spend most of their time complaining in forum about balances of classes, when there is a people who are responsible for this.

Why would i care if other class, that i don`t use is stronger with 0.001% than mine class? Why should i even look at the other, and not look at me and have fun with the class i pick? At the end of the day you can pick whatever class you want.

I really can`t believe how much hate and complaining is towards to this game. But i guess it`s the same with most off the games out there. Its just how the current gamers are. Following a streamer like a sheep, and repeat what he said/do, because its easier. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play SWTOR as much as I used to but I do enjoy what I play. Luckily I'm good with just a few characters and mainly their class's. I've given up on "A Second Coming", "Relaunch" and anything else similar. I doubt it'll close soon; what we've seen here is what it is.

This has been going on since 2.0. Literally the old "broken clock at least twice a day" thing - they keep making these predictions so they can call themselves a genius when eventually they are right (never mind being wrong the 42 other times). :rolleyes:

Now don't start getting all technical and stuff !!

One out of 42 …

Ummm

(uses Maxwell Smart voice) … "would you believe one in 50?"

"NO?" … " How about one in 55?"

(still using Maxwell Smart voice)… "Would you settle for an Ouija board ???"

:D

[/sarcasm off]

Yes, please kill this horrible failure of a "game" and give us KotOR3 with multiplayer mode that we were entitled to from the beginning and ditch the cheesy crap "story" that was established here all together and hire Chris Avellone.

Buzzie,

We're friends, but I got to lay it on the line. I don't think anything less of you...

1) You're old. You don't need to put Old in front Buzzie. You're playing a CCR song before videos even existed. You can drop the old. We are probably 3 of the people on this forum who knows what CCR even means without googling LOL. :rak_03:

2) You're straight. It happens! You picked up on zero of the homoerotic dancing in any of the Bananarama videos I linked. Don't worry, you were born that way!

Don't ever change. That's not sarcasm.

Hugs,

Dasty

Hey! Hey! Hey! Mr. OlBuzzard is not OLD! He is VINTAGE! That means he's worth more than most.

And don't you young whipper snappers forget that! :D

Yes, please kill this horrible failure of a "game" and give us KotOR3 with multiplayer mode that we were entitled to from the beginning and ditch the cheesy crap "story" that was established here all together and hire Chris Avellone.

While the game has problems (I’m certainly vocal about), I would never ask them to shut it, even if they released a new one.

Too many people have invested a lot of time and money in this game to just throw it out the window.

So as they say, don’t let the door hit you as you depart.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Get off my lawn :D

To consolidate:

1) Thank you to Transcendant, I forgot A-Ha had another song. /snicker

2) Trixxie, we actually played a guessing game at my home.

I knew Kylie was too obvious. Pat Benatar too. My ultimate guess was Aimee Mann! You win.

3) Buzzie and others who don't like to dance, just ease into it safely...

Okay, I'll stop.

Dasty

P.S. Damask, tied with my favorite song by the Beatles! :)

Edited by Jdast

Hey! Hey! Hey! Mr. OlBuzzard is not OLD! He is VINTAGE! That means he's worth more than most.

And don't you young whipper snappers forget that! :D

LOL !!

Ya know .. when this group wants to.... we can really hang 10 !!

BTW... thanks … and love the song !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

While the game has problems (I’m certainly vocal about), I would never ask them to shut it, even if they released a new one.

Too many people have invested a lot of time and money in this game to just throw it out the window.

So as they say, don’t let the door hit you as you depart.

IN spite of all of the difficulties we face there is no such thing as CAN'T. The rest is up to those who are responsible. ( I believe that I've pretty well stuck to that as long a I've been here).

Yes … bugs need to be squashed (that's true of any game).

Yes … there are matters we would ALL like to see attended to.

YES … we have suggestions (some good … some … wellllll ) :D

AND YES we get into squabbles at times.

BUT I pity the fool who tries to tear us down and destroy the game !!!

To consolidate:

1) Thank you to Transcendant, I forgot A-Ha had another song. /snicker

2) Trixxie, we actually played a guessing game at my home.

I knew Kylie was too obvious. Pat Benatar too. My ultimate guess was Aimee Mann! You win.

3) Buzzie and others who don't like to dance, just ease into it safely...

Okay, I'll stop.

Dasty

P.S. Damask, tied with my favorite song by the Beatles! :)

We got to stick together