tulak hord server

Opiklo

As for now, i'm able to log in republic side.

All of my characters on imperial side are on the flagship / imperial fleet. Everytime, i try to log onto these characters, i'm stuck in the loadingscreen with ~ 60 %.

Pathping to the european servers (159.153.72.252) result in a 100 % loss @ 4 --- 100/ 100 =100% 100/ 100 =100% ae-0-4.bar1.Dublin1.Level3.net [4.69.153.237]

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Server is Buggy Bioware.............:rolleyes:

Loading Screen of Death when you join a Flashpoint.

Coruscant for some Players Buggy

This is a bad Joke Bioware. For what i am paying?

What are your Chief Executive Officer from Bioware doing with our Money? The whole night dancing with hot Chics?

Edited by Manjaca

No message what so ever over an hour after the server died. It's just an EU Server on a Saturday evening anyway. Who cares, right?

If it was a one time thing, no big problem, if the server is on average down every second day for two weeks it gets pretty infuriating.

EDIT: Ah, finally a post. Time to wait for the "the server seems to stabilize itself again" message.

Edited by RadioFM

just a short summary of SOME your investigation....ridiculous

Hey folks,

The team is aware and investigating the issues on Tulak Hord. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric

Hey folks,

Looks like we also saw a similar drop as we have previously. We are seeing everything recover from our side so you should be able to log back in soon, the team is investigating what happened and are keeping an eye on everything. Keep any specifics coming.

Thanks.

-eric

Hey all,

The team is still investigating the drops that are happening on Tulak Hord. I am also passing on the specific areas mentioned that appear to be in a bad state. I will pass on more information as I get it.

-eric

Hey folks,

The team is seeing recovery on the server but overall investigations are still on-going as to what is causing these issues to persist. I will pass on more updates as I have them. May not be something more concrete to share today as long as things stay stable.

More details to come, thanks all.

-eric

The team is aware and investigating. Hold tight!

-eric

Short version is a hardware failure. We believe we have resolved the issue and don't expect further downtime but we will continue to monitor.

Correct, the quick downtime this morning replaced the planned downtime for today.

-eric

Tulak Hord is once again available. Thanks everyone.

Hey all,

Apologies for the continued issues on Tulak Hord, the team is taking a look.

-eric

Edited by ultimarb

Hey folks,

The team is aware and investigating the issues on Tulak Hord. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric

Is your Investigation skill already at level 700? Might be worth using a level 50 companion next time you investigate something :tran_cool:

As an update, gameplay is mostly possible as long as you avoid the bugged instances (which result in the 60% loading screen bug). Dxun, Onderon and Republic fleet appear to be fine.

To the devs: Please restart the Imperial fleet instance, like you did for the Kai Zykken hotfix. Even if you cannot fix the whole server problems at the moment, just resetting the fleet instance will go a long way toward resolving the problems.

After all, fleet is the main communications hub and many players have logged out their characters there. Even if some other bugged instances remain, some gameplay is possible as long as fleet is working.

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

Similar to in the past there were a number of "stuck" areas. The team has resolved those and you should start to see recovery back to normal play. Please continue reporting any issues and the team will continue to monitor.

Thanks again for your patience. The team is back to looking for an underlying cause since our previous fix didn't resolve the issue fully.

-eric

As an update, gameplay is mostly possible as long as you avoid the bugged instances (which result in the 60% loading screen bug). Dxun, Onderon and Republic fleet appear to be fine.

I do not know if I should laugh now.

Since I'm stuck on Onderon anyway, I do Achievements.

Imperial Fleet is NOT working, loaing screen just gets stuck at 60%.

Same here!

Aunt Edit says:

Guildship parked at Imperial Fleet seems working, but characters on the Imperial Fleet itself are stuck in the loading screen @ 60 %.

Edited by clarctos