tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

free character transfers to malgus... a special achievement: survived tulak hord (title: masochist)... and binoculars as a mount which are investigating the issue.....

THATS WHAT I DEMAND

this ;)

also again no word on the german forums, you do realize that not everyone speaks english well enough to follow the dev tracker do you?

Damn it, i returned today to game after a pause of 4 years, played a new character for one 1 hour and had a lot of fun.

And now this :) Searched a little bit and found this thread, with these amount of pages in this thread i am guessing that the problem is not a singular one :))

Damn it, i returned today to game after a pause of 4 years, played a new character for one 1 hour and had a lot of fun.

And now this :) Searched a little bit and found this thread, with these amount of pages in this thread i am guessing that the problem is not a singular one :))

The issues have been a regularity since 6.0, if I were you I'd make that new character on Darth Malgus instead

Hello Eric

It's time to get to know color Tulak Hord is no fun anymore SWTOR is no fun. The patience has limits and for Tulak Hord the limit is crossed. If I were F2P I could not play life with it. But I am a subscription player and I always pay on time. So I also have the right to expect that I can play when I want. And what about the paid playing time I couldn't use?

Personally it is enough for me now !!my patience is over!:mad:

with kind regards

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hallo Eric

Es mal Zeit Farbe zubekennen Tulak Hord macht kein Spass mehr SWTOR macht kein Spass. Die Geduld hat Grenzen und für Tulak Hord ist die Grenze Überschritten.Wenn ich F2P wäre könnte ich damit Leben auch mal nicht zu spielen. ICH bin aber Abo-Spieler und ich bezahle immer Pünktlich. Also habe ich auch das Recht zuerwarten das ich spielen kan wann ich will.Und was ist mit der bezahlte Spielzeit dich ich nicht nutzen konnte?

Mir persönlich Reicht es jetzt !!meine Geduld ist zu ende!:mad:

mit freundliche Grüßen

Not really, the previous issues (in Summer/Fall 2019) were because of routing issues between German ISPs and the Irish datacenter, and not the fault of the developers. The actual server issues didn't start until the third week of 6.0.

for me and many others, it started with releasing 6.0.

some had no issues at all and my game was like a slideshow,

unplayable.

before the update, i didn't had any issues at all. not on ossus world bosses

in max res and not in 16ppl raids.

so you are not speaking for all.

I think it really is about time to just make one-way server transfers from Tulak Hord (and why not The Leviathan aswell) to Darth Malgus cost nothing. Since you couldn‘t solve the server issues for weeks now that should be the most satisfying solution for players.

Tulak Hord is once again available, thanks everyone.

-eric

And this is all Mr. Musco? :eek:

What was the Problem? No Information!

How long will the Server be Playable? No Answer! 2 Days? No Answer!

Some Nice friendly Words to the German community? Oh no we are Bioware the best company after EA! We make unmemable Games! :rolleyes:

And i will not ask about Compansations for your buggy Hard/Software.

But Really, we will have 1 or 2 days a bugfree Server and then the same Problems will be back.

Possible enaugh german Players will stop to play the Game and the Servers will have less Problems and you will say us: Look we Bioware solved all your Problems. We Bioware are the Best! :rolleyes: