tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of 7:09pm UTC, the issue appeared to be resolved. We were able to log into Onderon and all other areas.

But now at 7:14pm UTC, many players were once again disconnected from the server. I'm still in-game; it appears to be random who is kicked from the server.

Edited by Jerba

was able to log back in, got a pop for Hammer Station, and server died at the first two mobs^^ got kicked back to server selection screen...

while writing this, i was able to get back to character selection screen... we'll see how long the server will survive now... :p

UPDATE:

well, server died while loading screen, got kicked back to server selection screen (again), selected TH, and client crashed to desktop.... and now i am stucked at the Onslaught loading screen.

marvelous bois... we have prime time now in europe, just as a reminder... no, no, i'm not ranting...

Edited by mydocs
update

... was able to log in, tryed to put my gear into the legacy stash. Nothing happened.

Logged out, now i'm stuck in the loading screen once again :(

Seems the Dublin node has problems:

4 --- 100/ 100 =100% 100/ 100 =100% ae-0-4.bar1.Dublin1.Level3.net [4.69.153.237]

0/ 100 = 0% |

5 39ms 48/ 100 = 48% 48/ 100 = 48% 213.242.106.234

0/ 100 = 0% |

6 39ms 0/ 100 = 0% 0/ 100 = 0% 159.153.72.252

Edited by clarctos

Well, this server problem (and round and round wie go) has at least brought one knowlage: You can finish the Cademimu FP on Veteran with no problems on a 306 geared sniper with a lvl 50 Shae Visla as Heal

But have been much better to not get this knowlage - because in that case it would mean that we don't have Problems again :rolleyes:

Guildes are reporting that they are stuck in loading screen to imperial fleet.

They had to quit the game via Alt+F4 and now they can't even log into these chars, that where stuck

Oh, and log-in-server seems to have problems too

EDIT: Now we are five people, sitting together in TS, all stuck at 60% in the loading screen to fleet ...

EDIT 2: After an Alt+F4, our Chars were back to were they where, before we wanted to port to fleet.

Trying GF now. Let's see if it works

Jep, seems to be working. But we are a premade group

Edited by Gamemaron