tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This issue is clearly beyond you guys capacity. Can you please tell the Janitor "investigating" this issue by trying to kick the server and pray it works again to get help from the cleaning lady?

Or Maybe? invest some of the money you made with the ridiculous cartel market in some competent network engineers?

Can log into Republic characters, but not into Imperial ones.

Edit: Well, I logged into one of my Consulars, travelled from the stronghold to the fleet and got promptly disconnected. Now I can't log back into Tulak Hord, period. Darth Malgus is fine though.

Edited by BenKatarn

In case it helps, both this disconnect and all previous disconnects happened in this order:

1. Players first notice issues because abilities will not activate. Ping stays low (at 40ms or similar). Chat stays responsive with messages immediately sent to other players.
  2. With a delay of a couple seconds, some abilities may now activate.
  3. Roughly 1 minute later, either the player is immediately disconnected from the server and sees the server selection screen. When connecting back to Tulak Hord, the game stays stuck on "Connecting to server...".
    Or, the player stays in-game with the ping increasing to thousands of MS and no more actions possible but chat works. In this case, the player will see a massive disconnect wave in chat (all players from friends list, guild and custom channels go offline at the same time). Eventually, the player may get into a loading screen which stays stuck at 40%, but after around 6-9 minutes, it loads into character selection.
  4. If the player restarts the game, he is stuck in the Onslaught splash screen overlay because the game cannot connect to server.
  5. Around 6-9 minutes after the server problems started, the player can reconnect to the server and sees character selection. If he now immediately logs in, the loading bar stays stuck at 60%. If he logs in a few minutes later, the loading bar may finish, or it may stay stuck at 60%, in which case the instance will remain bugged until the devs restart it.

As I'm writing this, we had another disconnect at around 12:53pm UTC.

Edited by Jerba

guide to get bioware to do something...

1. stop giving them money

2. stop giving them money

3. stop giving them money

4. stop giving them money

5. stop giving them money

and last but not least

6. ask why musco is still paid as he is useless in his position

Es macht wirklich Spass auf dem Tulak Hord Server zu spielen. Man erlebt so vieles in letzter Zeit: Immer wiederkehrende Bugs, La la la Lags und die neuste Attraktion - DISCONNECTION mit verbundenen Ladebildschirm-Einfrierung.

Wie heißt es so schön bei einem bekannten Burger-Brater: Ich liebe es.

(Sarkasmus Ende):mad::mad::mad:

I cannot express how frustrated I am with this ****, going on for a week now. It is not acceptable, since people are paying monthly for their subscription and an apparent hardware problem cannot be fixed within a whole week. I just wanna spend my free time playing with my friends online and not getting annoyed at the game not working properly.

And please if you do not have anything else to say apart from "looking into it" and "hang tight" you might as well just send nothing.

Compensation must be provided as well as an immediate fix of these problems!

And its starts again 13:53 get ur **** together....

Our patience is over....

Burn this server and move all player to malgus.

And give us 1 month free play time for this as compensation.

Its over 2 weeks with this ****...

/sign