tulak hord server

Opiklo

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ran around the imp fleet brain afk and decided traveling to stronghold, without being aware that it won't work anyway but somehow it did! Fingers crossed that it'll stay like that... Edited by Thayya

Bunch of DC's again, seems like prime time is killing the server again.

If you were on the fleet, it would've been because of the fix applied to get bugged schematics off the Kai vendor. If not, then you may resume your originally scheduled server problems (and sorry you're going through this).

Edited by Estelindis

Apologies if that was unclear. We have tried numerous fixes since the problem started including hardware replacement, etc.

Speaking of, the team believes that they have isolated where the problem may be coming from and it is a critical piece of hardware on the server. We are targeting to replace this ASAP today. Expect that sometime later today we will have some downtime for the server. I don't have estimates right now but I will pass them on as soon as I do.

-eric

Has there been any discussion of compensation for the week for Tulak Hord subscribers? For those who either can only play or have main raids during prime time, the game has been essentially unplayable.

Has there been any discussion of compensation for the week for Tulak Hord subscribers? For those who either can only play or have main raids during prime time, the game has been essentially unplayable.

Yeah, I'm not normally one to advocate for compensation when, for instance, there's an unexpected afternoon of downtime. But people playing on TH seem to have been subjected to so much trouble, I can't even remember the last time things were this bad for any server (I don't think even old open-world PvP on Ilum caused so much trouble?). People who play predominantly on TH seem to deserve something to help compensate.

Edited by Estelindis

i like how you prioritize some schematics over a whole broken server.

one would think all ressources available are asigned to tulak hord, but obvsly thats not the case.

atleast you accidently fixed the fleet. great job!

Edited by mrphstar

They could hang the lost days on the subscription. Would be fair.

By the way, I'm stuck again forever in the loading screen. -.-"

Mass Lag / Mass Disconnect on Republic Side on Tulak Hord.

My guildies an me were in the new Operation while this occured. (10:08 PM GMT+1)

Next disconnect / extrem Server Lag at 10:33 GMT + 1 (15k+ Server Lag )

Edited by clarctos