tulak hord server

Opiklo

This goes too far.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Already unplayable on this server.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yesterday several times throw out of the game from a CZ Flashpoint, today Yavin (H2): No actions executable, involuntary return to the character selection, no re-login to Yavin possible.

It does not go on like that and not a few German players are asking themselves whether they will support it financially at all.

We pay money (subscription) to play the game and have no opportunity to participate undisturbed.

No company can afford it in the long run.

Either you bring the Tulak Hord server to stable running, or you hire SWTOR for German players, after which we will then invest our money in other games.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team is on and looking into Tulak. You may already see some recovery but not full recovery just yet. I will pass on more info as it becomes available.

-eric

Eric please...

Stop the recovery...

Is hold for 1 or 2 days only...

This is no solution...

For over 2 weeks you try this recovery stuff...

It don't work....

Stop working on a lost ship...

Send us the players to an other server that works...

We don't want to be ur test subjects anymore....

Hey folks,

The team is on and looking into Tulak. You may already see some recovery but not full recovery just yet. I will pass on more info as it becomes available.

-eric

With all due respect that is simply not enough anymore. The team is "looking into it" for weeks it doesnt work. We see recovery for weeks without actual recovery and we get the same old info passed on for weeks.

Edited by Sharodin

With all due respect that is simply not enough anymore. The team is "looking into it" for weeks it doesnt work. We see recovery for weeks without actual recovery and we get the same old info passed on for weeks.

i want muscos job.... do nothing.. say nothing... copy paste.. get paid....

must be nice......

Imho it's frimbalazing frustrating for both sides. I don't want to work as a network maintance when it just doesn't work and I have no clue what to do. Tbh I think they have no clue what to do^^

However @eric: you really should consider to work on a permanent solution and offer compensation. As I mentioned, it might be frustrating, but it's your frimbalaze job to keep subscriptions up. Germans are usually very patient, but once a decision is made it's settled. At least the ones I know. So do something!

Hey folks,

-eric

Dear Eric,

please understand that the Tulak Hord players are very annoyed and disappointed.

The same problem ongoing for two weeks now. Its like Groundhog Day without Bill Murray.

We all payed our subscription but we are unable to use it correctly due to massive server issues.

I know its not intended but the community feels not taken seriously. :rolleyes:

Give more informations, be transparent. Give us the attention that valued customers deserve.

The current state of Tulak hord is completely unplayable. Every day or two days the server stops working for multiple hours, usually in the evening when one would want to raid. Eric, you must be aware that players are strongly considering their expenses for the game in light of this.

Hey folks,

It is looking like Tulak has mostly recovered but we know that some areas may be in a bad state, let me know of any areas that you are unable to access while the team is cleaning those up.

Thanks.

-eric

I may not be playing on the Tulak Hord server, but even I am wondering what the heck is going on there. How many times has the server already stopped working this week alone? Perhaps the team is already busy with trying to find a solution not merely a fix, but I would strongly urge for the team to take a closer, more thorough look for a permanent solution regarding the server. And if you are already working on it, please be transparent about it. Players are starting to grow weary with these server issues and are even more aggravated by the lack of meaningful communication regarding what is happening in and around the Tulak Hord server issues.

Edited by Ylliarus

Hey folks,

It is looking like Tulak has mostly recovered but we know that some areas may be in a bad state, let me know of any areas that you are unable to access while the team is cleaning those up.

Thanks.

-eric

Cleaning up won't fix the issue at hand. Figure out what the problem is and make necessary arrangements to prevent these... 'insert insult' problems. You are already losing subscriptions

#EricHusco #freetulakhord #freetransfertoDM

The current state of Tulak hord is completely unplayable. Every day or two days the server stops working for multiple hours, usually in the evening when one would want to raid. Eric, you must be aware that players are strongly considering their expenses for the game in light of this.

/signed

As I and many stated above: consider compensation. At least tell us why you deny it in this case. ^^

I may not be playing on the Tulak Hord server, but even I am wondering what the heck is going on there. How many times has the server already stopped working this week alone? Perhaps the team is already busy with trying to find a solution not merely a fix, but I would strongly urge for the team to take a closer, more thorough look for a permanent solution regarding the server. And if you are already working on it, please be transparent about it. Players are starting to grow weary with these server issues and are even more aggravated by the lack of meaningful communication regarding what is happening in and around the Tulak Hord server issues.

Reading this, I am glad I moved servers after a few days of this mess. Once I moved back to Starforge, I had a better perfomance albeit that server is NA, than on my native German server.

Reading this, I am glad I moved servers after a few days of this mess. Once I moved back to Starforge, I had a better perfomance albeit that server is NA, than on my native German server.

Darth Malgus also seems safe and solid, so feel free to come over to us! :)

6.0 best update ever :D:D:D:D

Actually, from what I have seen before, the Tulak Hord server has had issues very often before as well. 6.0 might have worsened the server issues, but they did not cause them as the issues have persisted and existed before.

Edited by Ylliarus

Mailbox isn't working. Just bought something off the GTN, didn't get new mail notification, mail can't even be opened

Yep, mailboxes remain bugged (since around 1:20pm UTC, long after the last disconnect). A simple area restart won't help here.

Actually, from what I have seen before, the Tulak Hord server has had issues very often before as well. 6.0 might have worsened the server issues, but they did not cause them as the issues have persisted and existed before.

Not really, the previous issues (in Summer/Fall 2019) were because of routing issues between German ISPs and the Irish datacenter, and not the fault of the developers. The actual server issues didn't start until the third week of 6.0.

Edited by Jerba

Our whole guild just got disconnected from the server at 2:27pm UTC.

2019-11-17T15:26:29.706579 02281D78 INFO [Client] Active area load complete [Client.AreaManager](bwaareamanager.cpp:bwa::AreaManager::_onActiveAreaLoadComplete:932)
2019-11-17T15:27:32.905872 02281D78 ERROR Disconnected from shard, failing back to shard select. [Disconnect.firestorm.client.OmegaClientApp](omegaclientapp.cpp:OmegaClientApp::HandleDisconnect:573)
2019-11-17T15:27:32.905872 02281D78 DEBUG Disconnect invoked with error code DISCONNECTED_FROM_WORLD_SERVER [Disconnect.firestorm.client.OmegaClientApp](omegaclientapp.cpp:OmegaClientApp::Disconnect:179)
2019-11-17T15:27:32.905872 02281D78 DEBUG setDesiredConnection [CS_SHARD_DISCONNECTING] in current state [CS_SHARD_CONNECTED] [Connect.firestorm.client.ConnectionObject](connectionobject.cpp:ConnectionObject::setDesiredConnection:70)
2019-11-17T15:27:34.423013 02281D78 DEBUG getShardList call returned 5 shards for player with region 3 [Platform.dozerLib.dozer.ClientServices](clientservices.cpp:bwa::platform::ClientServices::receivedShardList:146)
2019-11-17T15:27:34.614895 02281D78 INFO [Client] Active area load complete [Client.AreaManager](bwaareamanager.cpp:bwa::AreaManager::_onActiveAreaLoadComplete:932)
2019-11-17T15:27:38.826305 02281D78 DEBUG Constructed with desired state [CS_SHARD_CONNECTED] [Connect.firestorm.client.ConnectionObject](connectionobject.cpp:ConnectionObject::ConnectionObject:42)
2019-11-17T15:27:38.826305 02281D78 DEBUG [OMEGACONNECT] Starting login: Jerba : @he4001n01.swtor.com:8995:castlehilltest [Connect.firestorm.client.ConnectionObject](connectionobject.cpp:ConnectionObject::beginConnection:148)
2019-11-17T15:27:41.016520 02281D78 WARNING HandleLaunchFailure with error type 1003 : LOGIN_ERROR_FAILED_CONNECT_TO_LOGIN_SERVER [Connect.firestorm.client.OmegaClientApp](omegaclientapp.cpp:OmegaClientApp::HandleLaunchFailure:461)
2019-11-17T15:27:41.019516 02281D78 ERROR Failed to initiate login sequence [Connect.firestorm.client.ConnectionObject](connectionobject.cpp:ConnectionObject::beginConnection:153)
2019-11-17T15:27:41.019516 02281D78 DEBUG Disconnect invoked with error code WPEC_NO_ERROR [Disconnect.firestorm.client.OmegaClientApp](omegaclientapp.cpp:OmegaClientApp::Disconnect:179)
2019-11-17T15:27:41.019516 02281D78 DEBUG setDesiredConnection [CS_SHARD_DISCONNECTING] in current state [CS_FAILED] [Connect.firestorm.client.ConnectionObject](connectionobject.cpp:ConnectionObject::setDesiredConnection:70)

Edited by Jerba