Petition to Keep Kodrac on the SWTOR Forums!

Lhancelot

I've got 11 days left.

As stated by himself, Kodrac only has 11 days left. ^

Leave reasons why he should stay, what you will miss about him if he does leave, why he ought not to leave, and/or any other words of wisdom you can think of that might convince him to stay!

I personally find his posts funny, interesting, and sometimes even enlightening. To ensure his presence stays active on these forums leave a note in support of this great community member!

#KodracForever

There are so very few forum names I even bother trying to remember, or notice. Most go by in a blur.

Kodrac is one I remember.

I'm guilty of this too, but I do know Kodrac's name. I remember when the forums where..........grumble, grumble, grumble............GET OFF MY LAWN!

Kodrac, please don't go. Think of the forum lurkers!, Think of the kids!

Edited by Holocron

I'm guilty of this too, but I do know Kodrac's name. I remember when the forums where..........grumble, grumble, grumble............GET OFF MY LAWN!

Kodrac, please don't go. Think of the forum lurkers!, Think of the kids!

Wow, I think you're one of the very few people still actively posting with a forum ID number older than mine.

I'm much too sporadic here to keep track much, but I do appreciate the takes I've seen from kodrac.

Also, I miss Trixxie's takes already.

I would like to say, there are so many folks here with great takes and vibrant personalities. It's a bit like a small town at this point.

I don't know who Kodrac is, and from what I've read of his posts, I don't think I agree with most of what he writes.

That's why he needs to stay.

Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow. Perhaps that's why I've never been afraid of speaking my mind. Someone might learn from me and if I get pushback I might learn from them. No one does themselves any favors by living in a bubble. It's shameless sycophantic pandering that triggers me. It never helps.

Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow. Perhaps that's why I've never been afraid of speaking my mind. Someone might learn from me and if I get pushback I might learn from them. No one does themselves any favors by living in a bubble. It's shameless sycophantic pandering that triggers me. It never helps.

Which is pretty much why I gave you my vote !!

;)

Actually I like this sentiment and agree. We learn from differing viewpoints. When we learn we grow.

Right! I like to read opposing viewpoints just for the sake of expanding my perspective a bit even if I don't agree or like what someone else writes.

I have found in the past where I thought for sure I was 100% right, only to have someone prove to me my point of view was mistaken or highly flawed/missing details I was unaware of.

You really can learn more from opposing viewpoints compared to echo-chambered information. People tend to watch or read from sources of information they already agree with, basically learning nothing and only confirming what they want to believe, not what is true.

• 4 weeks later...