Fav Class voice

Reeny

My favorite class voices are female JK and female SW. Also female SI and female Agent are great too. The Imperial VAs are amazing, all of them really. I'm not so much into most of the Republic voices, just female JK. :)

Female Consular and Agent are my favorites (Athena Karkanis and Jo Wyatt are fantastic).

I also likemale Warrior (Mark Bazeley's voice is hot in a way.. :p) and Male Trooper (Brian Bloom is another great voice actor).

Honorable mention for Jennifer Hale´s performance as female Trooper and many other characters in SWTOR.

At the top of the list, it's a bit hard to say because F!Trooper(1), F!Inquisitor(2) and F!Smuggler(3) are all up there in a cluster, with F!Warrior(4) a little way behind.

M!Consular is *near* the bottom of the list, but the place of dishonour goes firmly to M!Inquisitor. That voice makes my ears bleed.

(1) FemShep. Jennifer Hale FTW.

(2) Cool, sexy and deliciously evil.

(3) That cool Texan drawl gives me shivers.

(4) It's a bit hard-edged for my taste, but well-suited to the role.

I always Liked the Fem Inquisitors voice, refined and confident, although a bit too refined and relaxed at times but that's just a small thing. Overall its a very good voice and a credit to the Character.

My Favorite though is the Male Smuggler, the voice, timing and personality go hand in hand with the character, what they're doing at the moment and personalty-wise. Its always seemed a kin to Jack Nicholson's; also with his characters of ambiguous morals, personal Fun and over the top personalities. :)

Edited by MikeCobalt

Female Jedi Knight LS. She just sounds so passionate and sincere. Like she'd jump off a moving train to save a kitten.

Not that I have some sort of predilection for people who would jump off of moving trains to save kittens. Jumping off of anything moving is dangerous. Don't do it.

Even for a kitten.