What's going on with this forum today?

The team tried a few solutions yesterday but it looks like the issues are still occurring across swtor.com. Just know that the investigation is on-going, I will pass on more details as I have them.

-eric

Thank You

I've been trying to log on sine early this AM .. It's now 1:26 PM where I'm located and have just now been able to get loged in.

I'm quite certain it's frustrating to everyone envolved to both customers and site managers as well.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

The team believes they have addressed the issue. Can you take a crack at browsing the site and see if any of you are still experiencing the same issues? Keep in mind if you were in a bad state it could require some cache clearing, etc.

Thanks!

-eric

Fixed for me from what I've tested! Thanks Eric!

Hey folks,

The team believes they have addressed the issue. Can you take a crack at browsing the site and see if any of you are still experiencing the same issues? Keep in mind if you were in a bad state it could require some cache clearing, etc.

Thanks!

-eric

I'm not getting the long wait ending in a maintenance screen anymore, but I'm getting redirected to the non secure version of the site instead.

Hey folks,

Thanks!

-eric

Hi, Eric. Everything is smooth for me now. It seems fixed, because now I can even access the staff post tracker instantly, whereas before it was impossible.