Shae Vizla Companion

tgunes

I think the main reason people are sour over these companions was because they released them a second time while subs who had them got nothing.

So the CM is a perfect compromise.

IDK.

IMO, I don't "deserve" something else just because they brought something back I already had. I just don't think they should have ever brought back items they advertised as "Last chance" or "Final Chance." I also don't have a problem with making items exclusive from any format.

I wouldn't say I'm "sour" either. I don't care if everybody has them or nobody has them. I'm disappointed that a company I am doing business with openly reneged on their word. I haven't stopped supporting (subscribing to) this game yet even after that. I haven't bought anymore CCs since, though, and I haven't purchased or played any other EA games since (including Fallen Order, BF2, or Anthem).

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK.

IMO, I don't "deserve" something else just because they brought something back I already had. I just don't think they should have ever brought back items they advertised as "Last chance" or "Final Chance." I also don't have a problem with making items exclusive from any format.

I wouldn't say I'm "sour" either. I don't care if everybody has them or nobody has them. I'm disappointed that a company I am doing business with openly reneged on their word. I haven't stopped supporting (subscribing to) this game yet even after that. I haven't bought anymore CCs since, though, and I haven't purchased or played any other EA games since (including Fallen Order, BF2, or Anthem).

WoW would scratch that exclusive itch. They always keep their word on keeping things exclusive to the time it was available.

I think the big problem is that sub rewards of Shae caliber are too scarce. Not saying they should bring Shae back but similar sub rewards or at least good ones every so often would be nice. A free pet or a reskinned mount don't cut it when they were giving out Shae Vizla in the past.

I have Shae but I'm not so into the exclusivity of sub rewards. I place more value on the things you earn by playing the game. I mentioned Master Ranos earlier because I'd like the DvL event to come back. I don't want to just be handed Ranos. I'd like a shot at getting that dvl bike too. Getting rewards from quests and achievements has always been my favorite.

You are right, there have been enough chances for people to get these things. BW should just stop rerunning promotions and sell everything so anyone who missed the "get it as a bonus for all characters current and future for the life of the game" promotion can buy it and then pay to unlock it for their account.

https://vulkk.com/2020/08/19/get-free-swtor-pipeworks-flair-and-shae-vizla-steam-promotion/

Sure, but I did post that four days prior to them announcing the event, and within the context of whom I was replying to my comment makes sense. Do I care that they are offering Shae in a new sub promotion? Not in the slightest. I will be subbing my alt account in order to qualify for Shae.