Shae Vizla Companion

tgunes

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMO Companies and their artificial way into making something rare and desirable.

At least give us whales the opportunity to buy her on the cc market! ;)

No thank you. BW has already given 2 subscriber reward opportunities to get both Shae, and Nico. The 2nd time they offered them the community spoke up loudly about giving away Time Specific sub rewards a 2nd time. This also goes for putting them on the CM. If you weren't there at the time you needed to subscribe I'm sorry, but you lose out.

No thank you. BW has already given 2 subscriber reward opportunities to get both Shae, and Nico. The 2nd time they offered them the community spoke up loudly about giving away Time Specific sub rewards a 2nd time. This also goes for putting them on the CM. If you weren't there at the time you needed to subscribe I'm sorry, but you lose out.

Don't worry, all good things come in threes ;)

People can be patient, and where is money there is always an opportunity.

Some people are really egoistic, unfriendly and even more.

What problem they have I cannot comprehend.

Well you insult players, and then can't understand? Basically you can't understand how they think, etc, while you think they should understand how you feel?

Just bring Shae and Nico back already, for Shae vs Nico 2. Items are one thing, but sub companions aren't inanimate objects and have their own quest, dialogue and are more interactive.

that doesn't matter, they've already been brought back. People have had 2 (3) chances at getting them already. Just because you aren't interested in 'inanimate' objects doesn't mean others in the community aren't. Before they start bringing back stuff that's already been brought back, they should give people a chance to get the stuff they haven't brought back. I missing two mounts, and the 2nd hk poster, no idea what happened as I was here, but somehow didn't see or get the codes for it. So before people have ANOTHER chance at Nico & shae, I've as much a right to have a chance at these mounts, etc.

that doesn't matter, they've already been brought back. People have had 2 (3) chances at getting them already. Just because you aren't interested in 'inanimate' objects doesn't mean others in the community aren't. Before they start bringing back stuff that's already been brought back, they should give people a chance to get the stuff they haven't brought back. I missing two mounts, and the 2nd hk poster, no idea what happened as I was here, but somehow didn't see or get the codes for it. So before people have ANOTHER chance at Nico & shae, I've as much a right to have a chance at these mounts, etc.

You are right, there have been enough chances for people to get these things. BW should just stop rerunning promotions and sell everything so anyone who missed the "get it as a bonus for all characters current and future for the life of the game" promotion can buy it and then pay to unlock it for their account.

lol

poor you. missing two mounts you probably NEVER will use in your entire life just so a shiny icon pops up in your collection. smh

And who said this 2 mounts wont come back if they bring back this specific companions?

Thats such a bigoted thing to say. The year has 365 days, enough time to bring back a lot of events and rewards.

Hexid was iirc also a one time reward and then they made her into an achievement.

Anyway I get that some people feel special if they have things other dont have and they want to gatekeep that.

But if you only feel special because of that and you need to keep that up no matter what. Damn

Not saying this directly to you. Just saying it to people who fall into this category. You know who you are ;)

lol

poor you. missing two mounts you probably NEVER will use in your entire life just so a shiny icon pops up in your collection. smh

And who said this 2 mounts wont come back if they bring back this specific companions?

Thats such a bigoted thing to say. The year has 365 days, enough time to bring back a lot of events and rewards.

Hexid was iirc also a one time reward and then they made her into an achievement.

Anyway I get that some people feel special if they have things other dont have and they want to gatekeep that.

But if you only feel special because of that and you need to keep that up no matter what. Damn

Not saying this directly to you. Just saying it to people who fall into this category. You know who you are ;)

+1 Omg, ikr, you hit the nail on the head.

Also, with the new armor set on the Cartel Market of the ToR version of the outfit of the lady <The Armorer> (from the show "The Mandalorian"), Shae is the only female Mandalorian companion in this game, hence the only companion who can complete the look.

Also, with the new armor set on the Cartel Market of the ToR version of the outfit of the lady <The Armorer> (from the show "The Mandalorian"), Shae is the only female Mandalorian companion in this game, hence the only companion who can complete the look.

Really? Akaavi Spar?

Edited by ceryxp

lol

Actually Hexid was never a reward. It was an option for the reward for the Dark Vs Light event. However the Lightside won, so Darth Hexid was never given out for that, only Master Ranos. So when they put Darth hexid up it was for her own reward for doing so many Activities through GF.

Because the LS won nobody got Hexid from the DvL event.

Edited by Toraak

Well I love collecting companions so actually I care about these 4 comps.

Ranos=I wait for DvL 2.0 or something similiar

Shae, Nico and Paxton=Personaly I wait for them on CM, but account wide unlock like HK-55 was of course.

1000CC for each comp is enough? What do you think?

lol

Does it matter if I use them? They are a part of the 100% mount target, an achievement of sorts, which was one of the arguments for getting the companions back. The REAL issue is people demanding these things brought back yet when other wants different things brought back these same 'people' are complaining. Basically the mounts are butt ugly, but I'd like to have my 100% 'achievement' ticked off, so why the hell shouldn't I have a chance to do that before some other moaner get ANOTHER shot at the comps.

BTW I don't think you know what bigoted means, nothing I said was bigoted :rolleyes:

+1 Omg, ikr, you hit the nail on the head.

Just in case you ignored it the first time. I'll repeat, you already had more than one chance to get those companions. It's no one else's fault you missed out on them twice. There are plenty of other rewards in the game, that people would also like brought back, It's actually unfair of you to demand them first, before others get a second shot at previous stuff that hasn't been brought back

Some people are really egoistic, unfriendly and even more.

What problem they have I cannot comprehend.

I would say that every [REDACTED] time this thing pops up, that sort of person (egoistic, unfriendly, etc.) shows up on *both* sides of the debate.

Anyway I'm all in for Nico, Shae and Paxton being available again either as sub rewards or CM preferably and Ranos too in DvL 2.0 or something similiar.

I've been thinking about the Ranos thing in what for sake of argument(1) I'll call DvL 2.0, and I've come to the conclusion that it should be done like the Nar Shaddaa event did it for the Gamorrean Guard companion.

First time around, Hog Boy was available only as a prize from the machines, but second time around, when the new prize companion was the Rodian cannonneer, Hog Boy became available from the Golden Certificate vendors.

Apply that to Ranos:

For DvL 1.0, she (or Hexid, but the voting chose Ranos) was available for event participation. For DvL 2.0, there should be a new companion, some new (cosmetic) armour sets and mounts, and all the DvL 1.0 equivalents (Ranos and the DvL 1.0 mounts and armour sets) should be on a vendor (along with other things that are neither old nor new) for tokens that are awarded in the event.

(1) I think it should have its own theme rather than repeating DvL, but the basic schema (updated for the 6.X state of hte game) is fairly sound. There should be some provision made for people who were left with so many characters on the new servers after the merge in 2017 that they cannot create new characters, maybe eight slots that can be used for event characters even if you already have too many characters.

Just in case you ignored it the first time. I'll repeat, you already had more than one chance to get those companions. It's no one else's fault you missed out on them twice. There are plenty of other rewards in the game, that people would also like brought back, It's actually unfair of you to demand them first, before others get a second shot at previous stuff that hasn't been brought back

No, that's just nonsense; there are plenty of new players since Shae vs Nico, sorry to rain on your parade. Just because you missed the items no one else is asking for (idc, BW can bring those back too) and don't care about the community, doesn't mean BioWare should ignore iconic companions with content: Quests and dialogue attached to them who are being asked for incessantly by tons of people for years.

<Shae vs Nico 2>, BioWare, or just put them on the Cartel Market$$$$$$$:D alongside HK-55 and The Shroud.

Edited by BlackSilverFire

I've been thinking about the Ranos thing in what for sake of argument(1) I'll call DvL 2.0, and I've come to the conclusion that it should be done like the Nar Shaddaa event did it for the Gamorrean Guard companion.

First time around, Hog Boy was available only as a prize from the machines, but second time around, when the new prize companion was the Rodian cannonneer, Hog Boy became available from the Golden Certificate vendors.

Apply that to Ranos:

For DvL 1.0, she (or Hexid, but the voting chose Ranos) was available for event participation. For DvL 2.0, there should be a new companion, some new (cosmetic) armour sets and mounts, and all the DvL 1.0 equivalents (Ranos and the DvL 1.0 mounts and armour sets) should be on a vendor (along with other things that are neither old nor new) for tokens that are awarded in the event.

(1) I think it should have its own theme rather than repeating DvL, but the basic schema (updated for the 6.X state of hte game) is fairly sound. There should be some provision made for people who were left with so many characters on the new servers after the merge in 2017 that they cannot create new characters, maybe eight slots that can be used for event characters even if you already have too many characters.

I agree, D vs L 2 should be restructured (a common gripe of the first one) to accommodate the current ToR community (old and new players) and similar in reward structure as the Nightlife event going on now.

No, that's just nonsense; there are plenty of new players since Shae vs Nico, sorry to rain on your parade. Just because you missed the items no one else is asking for (idc, BW can bring those back too) and don't care about the community, doesn't mean BioWare should ignore iconic companions with content: Quests and dialogue attached to them who are being asked for incessantly by tons of people for years.

<Shae vs Nico 2>, BioWare, or just put them on the Cartel Market$$$$$$$:D alongside HK-55 and The Shroud.

No, nonsense is YOU demanding what YOU want, and side lining what others want., because as far as YOU are concerned what YOU want is more 'important' . That's the difference, I don't mind shae coming back, my first post even stated that it should be on a rotational type of thing. But as I said, stuff that has already been brought back, should wait while the other stuff has a chance. Whether it's what I want or not, I don't mind, as long as we all get a chance,

BW didn't ignore anything, they gave them away twice. Other items deserve a turn.

Edited by DarkTergon

I would say that every [REDACTED] time this thing pops up, that sort of person (egoistic, unfriendly, etc.) shows up on *both* sides of the debate.

Apply that to Ranos:

I don't think they can do a DvL 2.0 in the same vein as the original. There is just so much more content now. They'd have to change it somehow.

The new chars people would have to make, even though some are over the limit would cause issues. One option could be to just make 1 Imp & 1 pub (any class), and they could open up two free slots for these chars, that stay open during the event, but once the even is closed, all unused spots vanish, used ones obviously should stay.

Ops might be hard to do, with Gods & Dux hard to get people to do.

I'm sure there are other things which people will point too.

I don't think they can do a DvL 2.0 in the same vein as the original. There is just so much more content now. They'd have to change it somehow.

The new chars people would have to make, even though some are over the limit would cause issues. One option could be to just make 1 Imp & 1 pub (any class), and they could open up two free slots for these chars, that stay open during the event, but once the even is closed, all unused spots vanish, used ones obviously should stay.

Ops might be hard to do, with Gods & Dux hard to get people to do.

I'm sure there are other things which people will point too.

What would need to change is a reflection that the story has moved on. The situation in the galaxy was very different when players first acquired Nico and Shae. The alliance was in the process of being formed. The Emperor was still very much a threat.

All that is resolved now, and the story has moved back to the old grind of Imp vs. Pub, so any new DvL should reflect the current state of the story rather than hearken to anything prior.

Edited by xordevoreaux

No, nonsense is YOU demanding what YOU want, and side lining what others want., because as far as YOU are concerned what YOU want is more 'important' . That's the difference, I don't mind shae coming back, my first post even stated that it should be on a rotational type of thing. But as I said, stuff that has already been brought back, should wait while the other stuff has a chance. Whether it's what I want or not, I don't mind, as long as we all get a chance,

BW didn't ignore anything, they gave them away twice. Other items deserve a turn.

Wrong, what MOST players incessantly ask for in forums: Companions, who have quests. YOU want your stuff that NOBODY else has been asking for throughout the past few years, so YOU can get the sub rewards nobody is asking for. <Huge Difference> and pretty hypocritical. We already have HK-55 and The Shroud on the Cartel Market, BioWare should just keep all the sub companions on the Cartel Market, who have QUESTS players are missing out on.

You can ask for the sub rewards you want or all of them for all I care, but that's a different thread for you.