Darth Malgus

SithKoriandr

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm okay with that. Still not my number one/preferred choice but I'd engage that [Flirt] if it was there. I was a little on the fence about his return (how it would play out, whether it would ruin his character and whether the rumors were true at all) but having played the loyal Empire side yesterday, I enjoyed his presence.

Remember what happened to the last person Malgus loved? He killed her.

I think romantic standards along those lines went out the door when we received the option to date someone who stuck us in carbonite and attempted to kill us. ;) Besides, I hear chokeplay is all the rage these days.

With all due respe.... uh oh.......hu... hu... huuuuaach...pttt .:jawa_tongue: Ewwww, soooo gross! :jawa_tongue:

I'm so sorry, really, I'm so embarrassed... it's just, well, the very thought of Malg.... uh oh....

excuse me, I'd better go....:t_redface::t_tongue:

Edited by Kihtracinya

Oh yeah. He's terrible.

He just happens to fit the force using male people have clamored for and he hasn't been bricked.

Everything else, they can head cannon to "He's a nice guy now."

As for LS non murdering force user, but people clamored for Scourge too and he's a murdering DS force user too. So, Malgus and Scourge are pretty much the same.

Oh yeah. He's terrible.

He just happens to fit the force using male people have clamored for and he hasn't been bricked.

Everything else, they can head cannon to "He's a nice guy now."

As for LS non murdering force user, but people clamored for Scourge too and he's a murdering DS force user too. So, Malgus and Scourge are pretty much the same.

I was the one who said a LS non murdering force user and I never asked for Scourge, eww, or Arcann who I've redeemed but not romanced.

Where are the nice guys at? Although I'd rather more Aric, Vector and Theron.

Edited by Suzsi

Considering what happened to his last lover, i don't think this romance would have a happy ending... You'll probably end up killing each other.

And i'd rather have more for the already existing romances than invest in a new one that'll probably have to die somewhere down the road.

Malgus seemed geared to be big bad villain in the next expansion rather than a companion. The next possible romance probably would be Scourge... if the writers remember he exist that is.

But I like how Arcann was so terrible that the idea of romancing him was so horrible yet they let you romance Khem Val who EAT Force Users. Might as well date a cannibal.

Edited by revkashepard

Speaking only for myself, but no thanks.

I still think he should've stayed dead, but as he's not, i'll just kill him again as soon as i get the chance to do so :rolleyes:

Well despite the fact I absolutely hate it when forum posters speck for other players, in this case you can speck for me as well, lol

still if other want to, hay whatever floats your boat.

Now where that bucket? hurl hurl

Malgus seemed geared to be big bad villain in the next expansion rather than a companion. The next possible romance probably would be Scourge... if the writers remember he exist that is.

But I like how Arcann was so terrible that the idea of romancing him was so horrible yet they let you romance Khem Val who EAT Force Users. Might as well date a cannibal.

Khem Val? o.O That's just wrong.