What's the most noteworthy, funny, or ridiculous player name you've seen so far?

Rion_Starkiller

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen some pretty funny and ridiculous names in SW, but my favorite will always be from World of Warcraft, where I saw a tauren druid named Skyclad.

For those who miss the reference, "skyclad" means naked. :D

Edit: Almost forgot! When I first started in SW I saw some people running around with the guild name The Good, The Bad, and The Wookie. Best guild name ever! I wanted my smuggler to join but I haven't seen anyone wearing that guild name since...

Edited by Labrynthina

Too many to recount, and the more notable ones I've seen recently are actually ToS violations so I won't mention them here, but a few that I do remember from a few years back:

Queenofarts

Plow Da (Legacy name: Beanfield)

Chode (pretty sure that one got reported)

Who cares about immersion when you can have a character named Darth Chode? :rolleyes:

I played with a Captain Obvious on jedi covenant! He was an awesome guy, wonder where he went. Probably back to EVE Online.

My son (8) created a male body type 4 cyborg marauder named Gravyus. I'm waiting for a new cybernetics armor that will include two additional arms. He also used a 65 token to make a guy named "Boosta". I tried to convince him to name him Boosta Rhymes, but he had no idea what I was talking about, sadly. Off topic - KotFE and KotET can be done with a level 1 companion using only the basic attack button. I have seen it (apart from the two final bosses).

Most ridiculous guild name I saw: on the old Harby I saw a guy spamming fleet to recruit for a guild called <Peanut Butter Jedi Time>.

Edit: Almost forgot! When I first started in SW I saw some people running around with the guild name The Good, The Bad, and The Wookie. Best guild name ever! I wanted my smuggler to join but I haven't seen anyone wearing that guild name since...

I'm in a guild called <Galactic Duct Tape> because it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

My character named 'Bates'.

He wears the Master title and my legacy name is 'Often'. :)

(I know this is an old, old post, but I gotta ask) Did you make your toon a Miraluka?

I have a Jugg named Lizzey Borden, using the Gamorrean Axe. Though I wish I had thought of it when I made my Marauder :p

Edited by beattlebilly

Has anyone seen Lord Jesus Christ the Risen lately?

I can't recall if it was Ebon Hawk or Star Forge right after the merge but I saw him a few times near the cantina on Vaiken. He looked just like Jesus too.

You gotta know this got reported fast and hard.

Also... What people think Jesus would look like.

vs. What Jesus would have actually looked like.

You gotta know this got reported fast and hard.

Also... What people think Jesus would look like.

vs. What Jesus would have actually looked like.

There's a whole country that makes Jesus a popular first name. I work with quite a few of them, though a lot of them go by Jessie instead of Jesus.

Besides that, isn't Jesus Christ in the public domain? :p

Have a twi'lek assassin named Pucelle Chaude. Friend of mine from France suggested it for me long ago when i played a female vah shir ( cat ) berserker in Everquest. He always laughed at me afterwards. So bad i had to google it. I wasnt pleased.

LoL, you made me google it too. LMAO 🤣 😂

Have a twi'lek assassin named Pucelle Chaude. Friend of mine from France suggested it for me long ago when i played a female vah shir ( cat ) berserker in Everquest. He always laughed at me afterwards. So bad i had to google it. I wasnt pleased.

This is why I* always google suggested names first :D

Irony of that name is back when i played everquest the berserker class was best at dps and worst at defense. And agrro control in that game isnt the greatest during a raid for killing bosses. So that when bosses targeted me for dps far outpacing tank I would get 1-2 shot dead. So go thru your head what the gamer term for a fast death.

There's a whole country that makes Jesus a popular first name. I work with quite a few of them, though a lot of them go by Jessie instead of Jesus.

That's OK. A lot of Muslim men go by their middle name because their first names are "Mohammed". And I once worked with a guy from Pakistan who, equally, went by his middle name. I was curious, so I asked him.

His first name was "Allah".

Besides that, isn't Jesus Christ in the public domain? :p

Yes, I've personally met people named Jesus, Mohammed, Krishna, Tara (common Western name but also an important figure in Buddhism) - I hope if those names are reported CS does consider that they're actual names that are common in many parts of the world.