What's the most noteworthy, funny, or ridiculous player name you've seen so far?

Rion_Starkiller

A trooper with the Major title so his full name was Major Slacker. I saw him quite a few times while leveling and lol'd each time.

Jedi Knight with the master title and his name is Blaster

Master Blaster

--------------------------

I made a character named Duke Nukem before the name changes forced me away. I miss kicking *** and chewing bubblegum and being all out of gum.

Also: Ichigo Kurosaki <Bankai> (Name/Legacy Name/ Guild)

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best one I've seen personally? Donuthole. Big fat Twi'lek trooper, that name always gets me.

Also, way back on the Perlemian Trade Route there was a guy running around with the legacy name something like this: Holdthemayo. toon names were hamonrye, hamonwheat- along those lines.

There is a legacy name of Traitor out there, first name toons of Perp , Derp, Berp, Slerp. Can't remember what server though, but most likely a PVE West one.

Edited by amaresch

Any player such as "Master*****," "Darth*****," or "Lord*****" makes me facepalm. As do all legacy names with "The******." Particularly being on an RP-PvP server, where names like Darth Darthumad Theawesome the Infernal aren't as uncommon as one would think.

• 3 years later...
On Harbinger, I've seen:

Mary-chissmas (Chiss female wearing red and green)

Sithy-McSithface

Nerf Hurter

I used to have on Harbinger, a smuggler named Of-the, had to change it though some time back. Her full title went Captain Of-the Cheersquad.

Made a character called "Edgelord Grimdark", who cheerily wished everyone he met a good day and well wishes. Joke's on me, I gravely overestimated the number of people who would actually get the joke, especially on a starter world. :rolleyes:

I don't get it either. :o

One of my DvL chars is called Roundhead. I don't know why this name came to my mind, especially since he doesn't even have an overly round head. I found the name so ridiculous that I started pronouncing it "Roondheed".

I don't get it either. :o

Heh, it's a semi-derogatory word for people either spout nihilistic or hate-filled things just to seem "edgy", so cue people trying to "educate" me about what it really meant. :D

"Grimdark" is when something has no happy endings (because joy and happiness is unrealistic for some reason) and is so dark it almost borders on parody, like Warhammer 40k or what most comic books tried to go for in the 90s.

I might remake him as a sith so I can have "Lord Edgelord". :D

I've got a Jedi knight named "He Maane" who rides around on a "cat" mount, in some kinda brawler armor and wields the HK vibrosword.

I've also got an imperial agent named "Double OG", a Chiss JK named Blue Boi, & a smuggler (gunslinger) named "Double Glockz".

I saw someone a while ago who's name was "Whatshisname"