5.10 Known Issues

EricMusco

Both of these were issues, with the WB issues being the only one that really hurt gameplay. The only other one was that some of the sages in the Jedi Temple had wonky hats rising above their heads.

Flesh and Steel also did not update for me. Our group killed both world bosses and the mission is still in my log, with neither kill registered. (The achievements were granted though.)

Seconding the anniversary poster art issue as well.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andronikos, Ashara, Talos and Xalek are now unavailable companions. But I had them back!

Talos, will send you a note if you support the Republic telling you that he is sorry but he is returning to the Empire. It is a nice note leaving it open that if you need him again and it doesn't go against the Republic he will return.

I also got a note from Xalek reminding me he is sith but since I defeated him he will still serve me.

• Dev Post

Please keep the bug reports coming, especially in the bug report forum. Here are some additional issues we are tracking:

• Darkside Jaesa losing all Influence and no longer accepting Companion Gifts.
  • Flesh and Steel not properly counting kill credit for the Ossus World Bosses.
  • After completing "Inflection Point", players in some rare circumstances are not granted the next main story Mission as intended.
  • Original Class Companions being duplicated in the Companion list.

This is not a comprehensive list of every bug in the update, but some of the more prominent issues we are tracking. Right now we are looking to try to have a patch next week to address some issues (likely our last patch for 2018). Note that this will be a very small patch and will not address all issues, we will continue to monitor and make fixes into January.

-eric

Please please please fix the guild panel stealing chat focus bug in this patch if it is the last for 2018. Please don't leave us with it spoiling the new interface for the holiday period. It affects everybody in game who is in a guild and is 100% reproducible:

• Open guild panel (any tab)
  • Start typing in chat (or any text field)
  • A guild member logs in, logs out, joins guild, leaves guild or has ranked changed
  • >> The bug activates, the guild panel steals text focus so if you were typing it starts to fire off hotkeys instead of letting you continue typing

This was a bug before 5.10 but now you have given us several more tabs which guild members are likely to look at frequently to check the guild XP level and perks pages. The bug activates when the guild panel is open regardless of what tab you are on.

On all my characters: Koth Vortena can't be summoned, even though none of my characters killed him.

Sith Warrior: Quinn can't be summoned, even though he choose to join me on Iokath after siding with the Republic.

This is a minor one on my Sith Warrior LS that sided with Republic. Both Jace and Acina appear as dead on my companion list, but I still get dialogue of killing Acina. Its just a text fix.

Please keep the bug reports coming, especially in the bug report forum. Here are some additional issues we are tracking:

• Darkside Jaesa losing all Influence and no longer accepting Companion Gifts.
  • Flesh and Steel not properly counting kill credit for the Ossus World Bosses.
  • After completing "Inflection Point", players in some rare circumstances are not granted the next main story Mission as intended.
  • Original Class Companions being duplicated in the Companion list.

This is not a comprehensive list of every bug in the update, but some of the more prominent issues we are tracking. Right now we are looking to try to have a patch next week to address some issues (likely our last patch for 2018). Note that this will be a very small patch and will not address all issues, we will continue to monitor and make fixes into January.

-eric

Here is a solution for deploying a buggy mission: award everyone with a crystal. All characters should have a crytal awarded.

Regarding companions, at this point we have come to accept that they are married to bugs rather to us. My companions are ventriloquists that do not open their mouths when they speak (vanila companions).

Sith Warrior - I have the same issue with Pierce, Broonmark and 2V being moved to 'unavailable' and Koth being moved to main characters, despite the fact that I did not kill or exile him.

Ossus keeps crashing. I had to alt+ctrl+delete out of the game and restart it four times before my toon had even gotten to the drop on the Imperial farm. It was freezing in cut scenes and one time froze when my character was in the middle of a fight. The only way to finally run it was to turn all the graphics to very low. Bit of a shame with that pretty planet.

The Odessen terminal is also now making the game crash so I can't get the missing companions back. :(

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

On all my characters: Koth Vortena can't be summoned, even though none of my characters killed him.

Sith Warrior: Quinn can't be summoned, even though he choose to join me on Iokath after siding with the Republic.

This is a minor one on my Sith Warrior LS that sided with Republic. Both Jace and Acina appear as dead on my companion list, but I still get dialogue of killing Acina. Its just a text fix.

I have the exact same thing with both of my Warrior's who also sided with the Republic. Acina and Malcom are both dead, Koth and Quinn left my companion list and can't be summoned anymore. I got light Jaesa back through the story and on Odessan but the alliance alert for dark Jaesa has shown up.

My Knight was also given Kaliyo back despite choosing to exile her.

Only done it with my Juggernaut, as I am worried about other bugs popping up on my other Characters the issues I have had are:

-Not Received Monthly CC

-Quinn is missing even though I spared him on Iokath

-Both Acina and Malcolm listed as dead but I sided with Malcolm

-Pierce, Broomark and and 2V-R8 are double listed

If you could fix these issues it would be much appreciated.

Edited by Danzyman

Hello Eric.

You forgot 1 other bug : the "Weekly : Masterwork data cristal" quest was up yesterday, but since the daily reset, characters can no longer acquire that quest.

Will there be a hotfix in the following day, or another patch to DL ?

Thank you for everything.

Hello Eric.

You forgot 1 other bug : the "Weekly : Masterwork data cristal" quest was up yesterday, but since the daily reset, characters can no longer acquire that quest.

Will there be a hotfix in the following day, or another patch to DL ?

Thank you for everything.

A hotfix for a bugged mission? We'll be lucky if they manage to get to them next week.

Haven't seen this one mentioned yet, but I found that I was hardly seeing any CXP for mob kills. Every once in a while a strong or elite would drop their CXP, but I racked up a lot of kills and didn't see much reward for it. Probably like 95% of regular the wandering mobs gave nothing for kills.

A certain Darth whom I have to take as my companion while on Ossus Imp side refuses to heal even if set to that. OK, it's in character, but....

While on Ossus, either side, I understand that, while doing the class story, I am restricted to your choice of companion. But why can't I have the others gathering and/or crafting at that time?

But I also want to say I've really enjoyed the story on both sides. The NPC characterisations are well crafted and worked into the story. The area is so intriguing that I am not using my mounts so I can check it all out in detail. Well done! I am so looking forward to 6.0 now. I know I have a long wait, but all the elements of great storytelling are there in this prelude.

hmm, I had 6 set bonus pieces at legacy armor, I replace one to shiny new 252 and now I have only 5 piece set bonus?

We definitely need an official answer for that one. This was present on the PTS, too. Is this intentional or a bug? If this is intentional: Doesn't make sense, as it's the same bonus. At all.

im getting dark jaesa and light jaesa companion alert........i know is a bug since jaese dont have a twin? :p

(dunno if it was already reported, i reported it ingame too)

and fix the damm quest of "A traitor among the chiss"

i killed the guardian beast and did have to start the entire flashpoint again because it bugged the flashpoint.... i dont know how this bug is still not fixed.

Edited by djisma

Not really bugs (more total lack of a thought process) and I already wrote an email to you Eric and Keith regarding these in my easy major issues. Here, basically the text from my email:

Subject: Two urgent improvements/fixes to guild features that were implemented in an almost 100 % useless way

Aloha Eric and Keith,

excuse me when I'm honest here in a merciless way, it is still a constructive intent on my side, but as a logic driven mathematician, physician and information technology guy I can't even remotely imagine the total lack of thought process from the guy who has implemented this that made those two related issues go live this way, also connected in the way of not thinking about it at all...

I reported the long standing issue with the guild internal conquest ranking already way back and nothing changed and now you have implented the same kind of almost useless feature related to the first issue, in the new guild log file.

Again, this is about the long standing issue with the guild internal conquest ranking and the new guild log file, in this case for leaving members (and maybe also for joining members but the latter is not that important).

1. How in hell could the guy who was responsible for implementing the guild internal conquest ranking not see that this is almost absolutely senseless and useless when you do it character based (as opposed to legacy based)?

First, it shows people at a top of a ranking who more often than not don't belong there because others did way more in that conquest week in total as a sum of all their chars. Is this not so very obvious?

Also, a guild leader like me has to manually fix this thoughtless mess every week by manually looking for legacy and add up the conquest points earned from that legacy/each char to have at least a manually created ranking that makes any sense. This is also even pretty impossible now with only one hour bettween conquest weeks.

This is a major time eating task, especially in a big guild like mine. An issue easily avoidable by implenteing the feature in the ONLY sensemaking way: A legacy based ranking.

2. Related to this issue is the new guild log file, when for instance a member leaves the guild. It has no value at all for a guild leader if you only get the char name logged in the log file and not also the legacy name since you usually want to kick leftover legacy chars/twinks from the guidl as well (or at least set a new main char).

That is also so pretty obvious that I can't wrap my head around it how someone responsible for that feature can't see it all the way before. It would also be nice if the legacy name would be logged for joining members but that is not that important.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix these two features that were implemented with good intent but in an absolutely/the most useless and senseless way thinkable.

Pretty please! :-)

kind regards

Frank/Nal'augh/DoubleUDude, guild master "The Conqueror Fleet" - Tulak Hord http://tcf.enjin.com

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/doubleudude

Edited by Khaleg

Nim ops encounters are bugged and cant be progressed: infiltration in oasis city in snv fails no matter what you do, on tyrans no loot/no next boss, after reset and kill people are stuck inside the room with loot but couldn't get out and so on and so forth. People report that revan is bugged as well.

Big problem with game consistently freezing on "Last Conflagration" - I cannot progress past the cut scene directly following Malora's fight - I've completed it a dozen times (at least) and the game freezes every time. Quest cannot be completed at all at this time - please advise