The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

So other people that were already logged on now have the advantage over those that weren't, thanks for confirming.

BTW Shut down the live servers to be fair, or did that ever occur to your extremely bright maintenance management ?

CIAO, and thanks for eating my time and money, and now my patience after finally telling the truth :(

This post wins the thread! :p

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually my ISP does if it’s their fault and it’s more than a day

Makes sense because unlike swtor which is a just for fun game, the internet is extremely important for many people such as the ability to complete their work, operate their business, pay bills and a plethora of other things.

*NOTICE*

BOUNTY

Wanted dead or alive

Darth Furrball - the Sith hamster

Wanted for crimes against Humanity and disabling the ability to complete conquests before patch. Crimes include, but are not limited to...

Unauthorized murder

Republic assistance on Balmorra

Punching a camel

Breaking the Internet

Allowing Jawas into the personnel lunchroom

Electrocution of technicians

Subjugation of login servers

Chewing through the power cord of a programmers desklamp

Mind tricking forum users into anger and self-centered comments

and Drinking the milk from the container

Bounty set at 2 million credits

Please approach with extreme prejudice

you forgot about his crime of subbing decaf in the k-cups, so make that bounty 2.5 mill.

You're like a petulant child. If you are suffering then everybody should suffer, right? Misery begets misery. Well, I haven't been able to log in either but I say to those who are still in there--hang in there as long as you can :)

Oh, and as many have already said, thanks to the team for working on this issue and for the updates :)

Read above and below before you ever call me a child. The system was broke after devs left work, the proper thing to do is shut it all down and make sure the next reboot is fully upscale when maintenance is complete on schedule.

Or expect more down time in the long run. Live servers are a part of the maintenance issue, and don't try a feeble attempt to insult me again, you know me from atom.

Is it fair that only the ones perma logged will advance at Ossus now ? Be honest unless you love to cheat systems :p

why do people say "its not their fault" ? are you just brainwashed in to beleiveing you don't have to take responsibility for something. They don't have a accepting our money, they own it for good or bad.

Any other industry, from food to construction, if you don't deliver, you loose clients, people get upset, demand refunds and walk away. If you haven't noticed they are down to 2 US servers, and literally funked over asspac and west coast. This game will be gone in 2 years, and they'll expect you to buy their next piece of crap.

They set weekly goals for their new drawn out progression, and then cut you off at the last minute from finishing your "quota". but its not their fault.

Own it Eric, start dishing out the compensation. I think this is a free conquest week and 1 masterwork crystal per toon. Its not like your played base is going to get better when stuff like this sticks out and becomes the norm.....

But its not your fault...

Seeing as we’re all bored... here’s an official Bioware poll you can vote on

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=958636

Hey folks,

For starters, Happy New Year to all of you! At some point, the PvP team is likely to start work on a new Arena map. One thing that the team requested is really understanding what each of you like and don't like about the current maps.

Among all of our Arena maps, which one if your favorite?

Please answer that question in this threads poll. Then, let us know in this thread why is that one your favorite? Also, feel free to add which Arena is your least favorite, and why? Be as specific as possible.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

why do people say "its not their fault" ? are you just brainwashed in to beleiveing you don't have to take responsibility for something. They don't have a accepting our money, they own it for good or bad.

Any other industry, from food to construction, if you don't deliver, you loose clients, people get upset, demand refunds and walk away. If you haven't noticed they are down to 2 US servers, and literally funked over asspac and west coast. This game will be gone in 2 years, and they'll expect you to buy their next piece of crap.

They set weekly goals for their new drawn out progression, and then cut you off at the last minute from finishing your "quota". but its not their fault.

Own it Eric, start dishing out the compensation. I think this is a free conquest week and 1 masterwork crystal per toon. Its not like your played base is going to get better when stuff like this sticks out and becomes the norm.....

lulz... work it girl!

Read above and below before you ever call me a child. The system was broke after devs left work, the proper thing to do is shut it all down and make sure the next reboot is fully upscale when maintenance is complete on schedule.

Or expect more down time in the long run. Live servers are a part of the maintenance issue, and don't try a feeble attempt to insult me again, you know me from atom.

Is it fair that only the ones perma logged will advance at Ossus now ? Be honest unless you love to cheat systems :p

My comments stand... your post here just proved it.

And yes, live servers are indeed part of the SCHEDULED maintenance issue but what we have here is UNSCHEDULED! And I don't know you from ADAM, not atom. And it is not fair to kick other people out because YOU didn't get in early enough because I'd bet if you had already been in game you'd scream if you were ejected :)

So other people that were already logged on now have the advantage over those that weren't, thanks for confirming.

BTW Shut down the live servers to be fair, or did that ever occur to your extremely bright maintenance management ?

CIAO, and thanks for eating my time and money, and now my patience after finally telling the truth :(

What advantage? Are you one of those kids who got a participation trophy for every school sport you signed up for, whether your team won or lost?

How about being less of a cry baby? Servers go down all the time with any game. Chill out. Just because you lost a few hours of game play doesn't mean you get to be compensated for it. If it's REALLY that terrible, then quit playing, but don't expect to be "paid" for your loss of play.

Edited by Kasodi

So onto speculation for tomorrow while we wait for an update. Bugged ossus quests should be fixed and bug world boss fix and hopefully companion ai fixed. Anything else I am missing?

No fixes tomorrow. Just *giggle* 'backend stuff'.

My theory is:

The team working on this was getting hungry, so somebody went out for food. Unfortunately, they went to Chipotle and the team has been in the restroom for the last hour and a half.

Don't be fooled they all went home hours ago, Musco is just posting on the forums from his mobile phone @ home.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.