The login service is currently unavailable

Charlesbro

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got here back when the max page count was like 40 - 50 something, but it was one hell of a wild ride watching this forum develop and change, but for now, I depart. Best of luck in future adventures, regardless of your affiliation with the Republic or Empire! This is where I get off. I love all of you! Well... maybe not the complainers, but those of you who were actually civil, get a massive virtual ghost hug from me!

Here is your ghost hug: https://giphy.com/gifs/3M4NpbLCTxBqU

Login and server list issues are all now resolved! Get in there and play, thank you all for your patience tonight.

On trend with this thread, I will leave you with my favorite pun joke...

I went to a wedding recently for my two antenna friends, the ceremony sucked but the reception was awesome.

Thank you and goodnight :rak_03:.

-eric

Thank you!!

Login and server list issues are all now resolved! Get in there and play, thank you all for your patience tonight.

On trend with this thread, I will leave you with my favorite pun joke...

I went to a wedding recently for my two antenna friends, the ceremony sucked but the reception was awesome.

Thank you and goodnight :rak_03:.

-eric

Musco Gratios to all weddings you attend my old friend, a kickstart to the heart next round :D Cheers BW :D

My support ticket that I've been waiting for a response on through in-game system for over a week now looks like it got deleted or at the very least is no longer showing up after servers came back up.

The servers were never gone. They just didn't show in the login list. People who were logged in before the error occured could play just fine. So this is not related to your issue.

with the amount of bugs that still need fixing on Ossus as well as the Weekly missions resetting on Monday instead of Tuesday, no wonder the servers got screwed up

I just finished the solo weekly on my inq just before I had to leave for work. It's Tuesday here. Started the weekly on Sunday. There was no reset on Monday in my case.

Hi Eric, I just tried to log in but there is still no server list. Server status shows that the servers are all up. Is this still an issue or am I supposed to do something to fix the issue?

cant hurt to give the modem/router a reboot to clear anything at that end.

The most common causes of no server list under normal circumstances

av and firewall - remove and re-add exceptions for launcher.exe and swtor.exe

ensure no windows compatibility modes exist on launcher.exe and swtor.exe a mismatch actually causes no servers

Earlier today there was no server list.

Now i can't login at all.

Thank you so much Eric and all of BW stuff! It's the best gaming experience i ever had!

They are currently in Maintenance, which was scheduled already. Maintenance from 5:00 AM PST-8:00 AM PST

That's not blackmail. Blackmail is 'I have information on you, so do what I say or else.' Whereas this is just an unsubtle threat to leave if his slap in the face isn't compensated. You could perhaps call it extortion [albeit legal], but not blackmail.

Unless that's actually an inside joke since characters routinely make that mistake umpteen times throughout this game. In which case, well done.

I may have been trying to be clever, yes ;)