double exp Cxp should continue until next expansion

scardera

Agreed, and also once your legacy has 1 character to 300, all other and future 70's should be automatically 300 also. I mean seriously, it still takes 300,000 years to get full BiS on each character once it has arrived at 300..... Whats the problem with only having to earn 300 once per legacy?

Agreed, and also once your legacy has 1 character to 300, all other and future 70's should be automatically 300 also. I mean seriously, it still takes 300,000 years to get full BiS on each character once it has arrived at 300..... Whats the problem with only having to earn 300 once per legacy?

same with all other MMO's. They want you to spend as much time playing as possible so the grind for everything is implemented

Regardless of the OP's request if it did continue until next expansion he/she or some other player would demand it continue further. All that would happen is double XP would become the norm and then players would demand a double XP event. Once that ends we get this thread all over again, and so on. There are areas that I think CXP should be increased because of time spent doing it but that's a different issue.

Regardless of the OP's request if it did continue until next expansion he/she or some other player would demand it continue further. All that would happen is double XP would become the norm and then players would demand a double XP event. Once that ends we get this thread all over again, and so on. There are areas that I think CXP should be increased because of time spent doing it but that's a different issue.

That should give BW to think .... Down with the Command system !!!! :D Or legacy far to 300 if it's a char. If you go to the armor, you still have to farm. It does not take that long anymore.

My bewilderment is why do they care? They've done so many bad things to this game to drive players away, what would it matter now if they left double double on for good? Give those that don't want it that red token thingie.

"It would make the game die out faster..."

Really? You've already been doing this at an alarming rate during the last 2 years.*

*If you need sources, you're not a forum reader.

I actually like the way they are doing it. We seem to get an event once a month and it lasts a little over a week which gives you a chance to cash in on weeklies twice per character. When the event ends, it gives us a reason to work on the less rewarding stuff (achievements, decorating, recruiting, misc character, side stories, etc... )

How about have a system that gives you double xp/CXP for 3 weeks and then you have a break for 2 weeks. So it’s a 5 week cycle and then it starts again. 3 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, etc...

Or have it every second week, then you don’t get double XP/CXP overload or withdrawals.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

How about have a system that gives you double xp/CXP for 3 weeks and then you have a break for 2 weeks. So it’s a 5 week cycle and then it starts again. 3 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, etc...

Or have it every second week, then you don’t get double XP/CXP overload or withdrawals.

Three weeks are good. It always annoys me if the second run does not go over the weekend. :mad: The second time I only get a char over the weeklies. Because of RL and so ... :eek::eek::eek:

I can't disagree. Having 2 XP grinds is really too much.

The last two times we have had this event, I found myself leveling everyone I could to 70 in large XP groups, and then once the event was over, I would have a lot more fun playing through the story from the beginning (minus starting planet) with my level 70 then I would with someone who I haven't leveled.

I don't know what the plans for the expansion are, but I think at this point in the game very few would be opposed if the leveling mechanic was changed completely.

I think this is a result of fatigue from the concept of having to grind for gear in MMOs. If everyone started at level 70 for instance, but perhaps were granted abilities along the way of their class quest completions, with all abilities unlocked in PvP matches, and instead of grinding XP were grinding cxp from the beginning, I think that would make a lot of players much happier.