Theron Shan (5.9) Request

Paulsutherland

This. Same VA, means BW does not want to have in the same cutscene 2 characters talking in the same voice. I do not see any other reason to cut out already created content in the game so desperately in need of a content.

Forgive me if someone already pointed this out (I haven't read the entire thread yet) but that can't possibly be the case seeing as the Female Trooper and Satele Shan are both voiced by Jennifer Hale and they had no issues having those to talk to each other.

Seeing as Zenith would just be an Alliance Alert, why would Theron ever even need to talk to him anyway?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Not because I liked the character (we didn't really have the option to like or dislike him), but it would have made more sense to capture and interrogate him rather than outright kill him. He was running with the guy who, allegedly, betrayed you and the Alliance and was after the location of a super weapon. Seems to me that someone with that kind of firsthand knowledge would be high priority for capturing. Should have been easy enough to knock him out and drag him to a cell. Eesh, BW. You dropped the ball on that one...among other things :/

Agreed. But aside from his rather heavenly voice, (imo) and being a force sensitive Chiss, which is rare as the Chiss supposedly don't like the force. They just kill such an interesting character!

Forgive me if someone already pointed this out (I haven't read the entire thread yet) but that can't possibly be the case seeing as the Female Trooper and Satele Shan are both voiced by Jennifer Hale and they had no issues having those to talk to each other.

Seeing as Zenith would just be an Alliance Alert, why would Theron ever even need to talk to him anyway?

Exactly. I don't see why this might be confusing to players since the two characters never meet and had no business talking to each other.

The Lana-Theron show must end grand!

Everything is possible, remember we are talking here about the studio which ended commander Shepard story in the way it did.

Also I think how eventually will those two need to move to a side when it comes to the story to make the room for some new characters.

Edited by Lunablade

No, just no. I'd be fine with it if it didn't mean losing him from the story whether you kill him or not, but that isn't the case. I like Theron, double agent or not, and I want him to remain a part of my game. You can choose not to run with him (for the most part) but I can't add him to future story, except in head-canon. I've had enough of my favorite comps taken or side-lined from story forever. I don't want to lose Theron as well. Then I'll be stuck with Lana constantly and it will drive all of my characters into a torturous rage in which they'll create another movie with Hayden Christiansen playing a Skywalker. Yes, they would inflict that on the galaxy without Theron Shan there to stop them. Edited by DuchessKristania

No, just no. I'd be fine with it if it didn't mean losing him from the story whether you kill him or not, but that isn't the case. I like Theron, double agent or not, and I want him to remain a part of my game. You can choose not to run with him (for the most part) but I can't add him to future story, except in head-canon. I've had enough of my favorite comps taken or side-lined from story forever. I don't want to lose Theron as well. Then I'll be stuck with Lana constantly and it will drive all of my characters into a torturous rage in which they'll create another movie with Hayden Christiansen playing a Skywalker. Yes, they would inflict that on the galaxy without Theron Shan there to stop them.

Whoa whoa hey now, what's wrong with Hayden Christensen?:rak_03:

Well said brother :) , couldn't agree more....

You don't even know how my characters look like but " you couldn't agree more" ? Let's face it, Lana has the face of a middle aged single mom with 3 kids, career in accounting and a lot of bills to pay.

Edited by bluehufsa

You don't even know how my characters look like but " you couldn't agree more" ? Let's face it, Lana has the face of a middle aged single mom with 3 kids, career in accounting and a lot of bills to pay.

So she has to look like a 21 year old Hooters waitress or she is not a viable romance option or character? Frankly aside from the kids, that sounds like a pretty awesome person. I'd rather date a middle-aged accountant than someone who bashes others because they look that way and seems to think that nothing else about them matters.

If you find Lana unattractive fine. I think most of the male characters in this game are gross. Everyone's got an opinion, as they say.

You know what people say about the beauty, how it doesn't matter only what its showing outside but how its way more important that what's inside of someone, and Lana is awesome character - nice , clever, caring, altruistic, and I gladly have someone like that by my side.

Also it seems like I touched your feelings way to much when I joked about the Theron :D

So she has to look like a 21 year old Hooters waitress or she is not a viable romance option or character? Frankly aside from the kids, that sounds like a pretty awesome person. I'd rather date a middle-aged accountant than someone who bashes others because they look that way and seems to think that nothing else about them matters.

If you find Lana unattractive fine. I think most of the male characters in this game are gross. Everyone's got an opinion, as they say.

First of all, all my characters are females, wearing mostly Mandalorian Hunter, Freedon Nadd or Temple Guardian armor sets.

Second, i don't like revealing armors, nor agree with any "slave" thing, not even in an armor name.

Of course, you are free to date whoever you like, just don't blame me for liking Theron because he's good looking.

Yes, i think Lana is unattractive and extremely common, not worth noticing.

Valkorion looks like a grandfather but I still find him attractive! Is that weird? :d_cool:

Not my type, but if it weren't for the twisted evil horrifying world-devourer abuser thing, he'd kind of look like that Most Interesting Man in the World guy in the liquor ads, and he's meant to be pretty suave. https://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/celebrity/Dos-Equis-Retires-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-371564771.html

Sorry.IoNonSoEvero, I try to be okay with Lana but I just clash with her too much. Like, we argue in almost every cutscene. But at least my dislike of her is based on actual personality conflict and not physical appearance. I know you like her and I try to be nicer to her in-game for you, lol. It doesn't work very well though.

Sorry.IoNonSoEvero, I try to be okay with Lana but I just clash with her too much. Like, we argue in almost every cutscene. But at least my dislike of her is based on actual personality conflict and not physical appearance. I know you like her and I try to be nicer to her in-game for you, lol. It doesn't work very well though.

Oh, I don't care if someone dislikes her, really. We don't like every character we meet in the game There are characters I hate so much in this game that I spacebar through every scene they are in and will never be nice to them. Theron's one of them now, actually. The behavior of some fans has made me hate him.

But I feel like this OMG SHE'S UGLEEEE AND LOOKS MIDDLE AGED! thing and bashing Lana's looks is shallow and immature.

Not my type, but if it weren't for the twisted evil horrifying world-devourer abuser thing, he'd kind of look like that Most Interesting Man in the World guy in the liquor ads, and he's meant to be pretty suave. https://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/celebrity/Dos-Equis-Retires-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World-371564771.html

I don't like him like I like Arcann or anything, he's just charming! but if we're talking real people here, I find Charles Dance attractive! He's like, 41 years my senior.... :d_cool:

Anyway, we all have different tastes, I don't think we have to insult whatever the other finds attractive or nice. But disagreeing is fine. :)

But I feel like this OMG SHE'S UGLEEEE AND LOOKS MIDDLE AGED! thing and bashing Lana's looks is shallow and immature.

Yeah, it's not necessary to say something like that. It can also be insulting to people here!

Edited by Eshvara

First of all, all my characters are females, wearing mostly Mandalorian Hunter, Freedon Nadd or Temple Guardian armor sets.

Second, i don't like revealing armors, nor agree with any "slave" thing, not even in an armor name.

Of course, you are free to date whoever you like, just don't blame me for liking Theron because he's good looking.

Yes, i think Lana is unattractive and extremely common, not worth noticing.

I don't care who you like, what your characters look like or anything else about them, actually. But going on that a female character doesn't look a certain way and that's a reason to dislike them is pretty shallow.

As for Theron, no, he is not attractive at all IMHO, and the behavior of his fans toward other characters has made me pretty intensely hate him. Like this, for instance.

I feel like I'm in high school with this conversation. We get it, you don't like Lana and it's based on some assessment of her physical looks, as though that's the most important thing ever. Others can find that shallow and comment on it. *shrug*

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Oh, I don't care if someone dislikes her, really. We don't like every character we meet in the game There are characters I hate so much in this game that I spacebar through every scene they are in and will never be nice to them. Theron's one of them now, actually. The behavior of some fans has made me hate him.

The funny thing is have you seen some middle age ladies? Some of them are prettier than 20 year olds and they wind up getting more attention.

The funny thing is have you seen some middle age ladies? Some of them are prettier than 20 year olds and they wind up getting more attention.

Most definitely. I feel like there's more confidence for one thing. Plenty of people in their 50s, 60s and beyond are drop-dead gorgeous, regardless of gender. No reason being a middle-aged lady should ever be seen as a bad thing.

Valkorion looks like a grandfather but I still find him attractive! Is that weird? :d_cool:

Heck, I'd bang Doctor Lokin and am rather miffed that my agents didn't have that option. (I absolutely love Vector, but it's unfair that the male characters get two choices -Kaliyo and Temple- but the agent, all the female characters actually, only get one option).

I think they were trying to add a little DS corruption without making her look like a zombie, but it just made her look like she's ill. They need to get rid of the red around the eyes and nose, because she looks like she feels miserable. Even though I don't like her, no one should have to deal with a perpetual cold, and no aloe kleenex. That's just cruel. Other than that, I think her looks are fine.

I personally think the Theron story has hurt her character as well as Theron's. There are two lights it casts her in and neither are particularly flattering. !, She's in the loop and part of the deception. 2. She's not involved but then looks pretty incompetent as a spymaster. The Theron traitor arc just isn't great. I think there are a few ways to turn it around but I doubt they'll go that route.

There should NOT be a kill option though. The kill options are too game disrupting when they don't have the ability to create story for both the no kill and kill options.

Heck, I'd bang Doctor Lokin and am rather miffed that my agents didn't have that option. (I absolutely love Vector, but it's unfair that the male characters get two choices -Kaliyo and Temple- but the agent, all the female characters actually, only get one option).

Kinda the same like the SW Jaesa and Vette! I think they were going there with pierce but never did.

Then there's Risha and Akaavi right?

I adore Vector and wouldn't have paid any attention to Lokin if he were romanceable, but it does really bother be that that more than one class story has multiple romances for male players but only one for female players. I mean, sure you can sleep with more than one of the male comps as a consular and as a sith warrior, but you don't actually get the choice to have a romance with Theran or Pierce. You can only have a flirtation and roll in the hay,.

I adore Vector and wouldn't have paid any attention to Lokin if he were romanceable, but it does really bother be that that more than one class story has multiple romances for male players but only one for female players.

What's especially weird is that there are more male companions than female ones, so it's not as if they lacked candidates for female characters to romance.