Theron Shan (5.9) Request

Paulsutherland

Well I do! :D Our characters should be treated fairly. We should be treated fairly.

If killing TS is the only way to bring back Zenith, then no. My JC nutjob girls love Zenith , but the rest of my horde loves TS. Sacrifice one for the other? No. Never. But hey, it is not my choice to make, thank the Force for that!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-

:sy_darkside: -

Undercover or not, can we have a kill option for Theron Shan? or at the very least an exile option? He can spend the rest of his natural life on Nathema!

I'm very much looking forward to the kill option.

I do not in any way need that kind of character in the Alliance or on my side and when he is confronted about what he has done (and he should be).

He'll die at my hands.

The only reason why I wanted someone like Theron dead by choice was because then we'd get some new faces in our crew. For me, variation in my crew is important and prevents things from getting stale. I have not been that happy with the constant Theron and Lana show. That said, I know those companions are widely loved. And people, quite a few at least have stated that it is something they could actually quit or sub over. That's not something I want to happen at all. I don't see myself quitting of the continuation of the Theron and Lana show, I'll get get over it! Maybe with a little bit more sighing, and more frequent days with fruit tea..:rak_03: But I will!!

I do not however think that people wishing for Theron's death or Lana's or whoever are Edgelords. Some people have valid reasons why they want them dead. That aside, I don't particularly like that word, but that's besides the point.:o

Whatever happens, I'll keep playing, whether Theron dies or not. I have other concerns regarding the game that are a bit more important than me wishing certain companions dead.

I do speak for myself however, and not trying to devalue anyone's opinion or wishes about the fate they want whatever toon to have.

I support the idea of getting Theron Shan executed, mostly for the reason because I think how it would be amusing to watch horde of his fans screaming and crying on the forum how their favorite char is gone and I would prepare even popcorn for such occasion :D Edited by Lunablade

I support the idea of getting Theron Shan executed, mostly for the reason because I think how it would be amusing to watch horde of his fans screaming and crying on the forum how their favorite char is gone and I would prepare even popcorn for such occasion :D

Lana is in, why not execute her too? She's a traitor..

No exile... DEATH.

Treason can only be met by vengeance.

My trooper shall relish the depths of pain and suffering Theron shall endure, and his screams will resonate across the galaxy so that everyone sees what treason is and what happens as a result.

Thing is, Theron didn't commit treason. Instead, some writer contrived a ridiculous plot line and saddled Theron with it. He's the victim in this mess.

Well now don't touch my Lana ;) , she is special :) , she is showing another face of the sith and how they can be different to and not the usual power hungry and bloodthirsty egomaniacs.

Edited by Lunablade

Well now don't touch my Lana , she is special :) , she is showing another face of the sith and how they can be different to and not usual power hungry and bloodthirsty egomaniacs.

Your Lana is a special kind of unattractive , i wouldn't romance her even if my female characters were lesbians.

I support the idea of getting Theron Shan executed, mostly for the reason because I think how it would be amusing to watch horde of his fans screaming and crying on the forum how their favorite char is gone and I would prepare even popcorn for such occasion :D

This would be much louder than the "drama of Conquest.":eek:

But I would look at it.

And her, too! Required. The Lana-Theron show must end grand!

Edited by MrJunay

Thing is, Theron didn't commit treason. Instead, some writer contrived a ridiculous plot line and saddled Theron with it. He's the victim in this mess.

^^^

Like a majority of the characters in KOTFE/ET, Theron is a victim of the plot, which has dug his grave with each additional content release.

(I.E.)

-Starting a war.

-Nearly killing the Commander & Lana.

-Causing political tension between the Alliance and Umbarans.

-Causing political tension between the Alliance and the Chiss.

-Giving the snake worshipping whack jobs the location of a super weapon.

He needs a really good reason for his actions if he wants to live ... or ... personal bias talking, he can have an instant 'I win' card if he's resurrecting Vaylin ... then he can live and all will be forgiven! ;)

If Theron dies, through the story, meaning we have no option, or by giving players the option I am done.

Quinn's return was messed up, customizations don't work, and it isn't replayable. His holo deco doesn't work in any of my strongholds, he is just a naked default Quinn. He doesn't say any of his ambient lines when running around planets anymore. If I had known that going through KotEt would break my favorite LI I never would have taken my mara through it.

I wish I had never done Umbara, and then I wouldn't be so concerned about 5.9 and what this means for him, and for my merc. I probably will not run the new flashpoint on my merc until I know what is in it. But if it is any type of death for my second favorite LI then I have no reason to continue subbing. My raiding guild is gone. Conquest is messed up. Rolling alts has kept me busy while waiting 8 months for Theron's return. I have become a story player, and so far this story has been tough to swallow. I don't want to be forced into deciding between Theron and Lana, or Theron sacrificing himself for the Alliance and for my merc, or BW giving into the kill everyone crowd. Because all those options kill new content with either. Lana may not be my favorite right now, after her letter, but I know there are people who love her like I do Theron. I don't want her silenced either. LI's should not be given kill options if it means they will be written out of the story for everyone else. LI's shouldn't be put in positions that this should even be a topic.

^^^

Like a majority of the characters in KOTFE/ET, Theron is a victim of the plot, which has dug his grave with each additional content release.

(I.E.)

-Starting a war.

-Nearly killing the Commander & Lana.

-Causing political tension between the Alliance and Umbarans.

-Causing political tension between the Alliance and the Chiss.

-Giving the snake worshipping whack jobs the location of a super weapon.

He needs a really good reason for his actions if he wants to live ... or ... personal bias talking, he can have an instant 'I win' card if he's resurrecting Vaylin ... then he can live and all will be forgiven! ;)

Who cares about Chiss and Umbarans? As far as i'm concerned, they can die. About Vaylin, let her troubled soul rest in armony with the Force, that would be the best thing to do.

Who cares about Chiss and Umbarans? As far as i'm concerned, they can die. About Vaylin, let her troubled soul rest in armony with the Force, that would be the best thing to do.

I care about the Chiss. As far as I'm concerned, everyone else is in the death list before them. :p

I care about the Chiss. As far as I'm concerned, everyone else is in the death list before them. :p

So i see, kill all Rep romance options, side with every faction that has never ever helped you in any way.. now it is clear why there's no FP group on Rep side :( .

Eh, is just forum trends, three years ago was Jaesa, now is the unjustified love for the Chiss.. can we please find something new? For example new hate & love options? LOL.

So i see, kill all Rep romance options, side with every faction that has never ever helped you in any way.. now it is clear why there's no FP group on Rep side :( .

Eh, is just forum trends, three years ago was Jaesa, now is the unjustified love for the Chiss.. can we please find something new? For example new hate & love options? LOL.

Nah, I have held my "unjustified" love for the Chiss for almost ten years now and haven't found anything new yet. So it's not likely that will happen. :D

Your Lana is a special kind of unattractive , i wouldn't romance her even if my female characters were lesbians.

...because every woman has to look like Barbie. *eyeroll* You're entitled to your opinion but Lana is adorable. She wouldn't want your female characters anyway. :)

Nah, I have held my "unjustified" love for the Chiss for almost ten years now and haven't found anything new yet. So it's not likely that will happen. :D

There's just one nice Chiss is all game, Aristocra Saganu. Still, he isn't good enough to replace Theron as a LI,sorry.

There's just one nice Chiss is all game, Aristocra Saganu. Still, he isn't good enough to replace Theron as a LI,sorry.

Well, I do like Theron too, but if being forced to choose between Theron and the Chiss, I will pick the Chiss. Always. Note that I don't personally feel the need to kill Theron because stirred up the pot in the Ascendancy, but I don't feel it's unjustified to care for the Chiss. They might not have been involved in the game that much, but many people, like me, love them because of other Star Wars material where they are more heavily involved.

Don't mock the Chiss, they had the balls to steal something from the Sith Emperor! :eek:

Yeah sure! Zenith had the balls to organize bombings, ambushes & assassinations against Imperials while having almost nothing, in contrast to the Chiss, who have all sorts of fancy battle droids, weapons, Force sensitives and others.

This. This, right here, is the problem. Instead of trying something new they went back to the Trope Toybox. How many times have we seen the Revanites/Star Cabal "I'm going to destroy the galaxy for the GOOD OF THE GALAXY!" nonsense now, and how many times have we seen characters (including our own) going undercover or turning traitor? The entire thing is sheer stupidity.

I love Chiss!! I still mourn Valss.:D Bring Valss back!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

This. Not because I liked the character (we didn't really have the option to like or dislike him), but it would have made more sense to capture and interrogate him rather than outright kill him. He was running with the guy who, allegedly, betrayed you and the Alliance and was after the location of a super weapon. Seems to me that someone with that kind of firsthand knowledge would be high priority for capturing. Should have been easy enough to knock him out and drag him to a cell. Eesh, BW. You dropped the ball on that one...among other things :/