Theron Shan (5.9) Request

Paulsutherland

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-

:sy_darkside: -

Undercover or not, can we have a kill option for Theron Shan? or at the very least an exile option? He can spend the rest of his natural life on Nathema!

NO, NO and NO ! :mad::mad::mad:

If that happens, i will personally annihilate all the life in galaxy ( Valky just told me what's the secret weapon and how to use it, believe it or not it has an user manual :D)

If that happens, i will personally annihilate all the life in galaxy ( Valky just told me what's the secret weapon and how to use it, believe it or not it has an user manual :D)

Just think, you could get your precious Zenith back, with Theron out of the picture, they can move the VA to your Twi'lek ... friend. ;)

-

Undercover or not, can we have a kill option for Theron Shan? or at the very least an exile option? He can spend the rest of his natural life on Nathema!

If Theron is not a triple agent, but really betrayed the PC, then ...

It will be a gift, like a "dead mouse on a pillow".:p

Just think, you could get your precious Zenith back, with Theron out of the picture, they can move the VA to your Twi'lek ... friend. ;)

You really don't understand.. there's no chance in h*ll to ever see Zenith again unless summoned from Odessen terminal. End of story. And even if there is a chance, the entire forum witll rage and say " wth, they killed TS only to bring back that nobody twilek? " Just think about it.. The last thing we need is yet another scandal, we can barely recover from the conquest rampage.

You really don't understand.. there's no chance in h*ll to ever see Zenith again unless summoned from Odessen terminal. End of story. And even if there is a chance, the entire forum witll rage and say " wth, they killed TS only to bring back that nobody twilek? " Just think about it.. The last thing we need is yet another scandal, we can barely recover from the conquest rampage.

And why can not Zenith be returned? VA does not want to work on his voice acting?

And why can not Zenith be returned? VA does not want to work on his voice acting?

From datamine stuff Zenith was at one point going to be the Nar Shadaa star fortress contact, instead we got that sithy woman. I have no clue how or if they'd return him now as he's not an LI etc and they seem to be focusing on those returns in short scenes atm.

I have no clue about the VA or anything else, not sure if you noticed but the devs are not exactly keeping us in the loop when it comes to changes, things that can be done and things that cannot be done. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame them for not giving a damn about what some dinosaur JC like my character wants, as our friend Eshvara said some get what they want, some don't.

-

No exile... DEATH.

Treason can only be met by vengeance.

My trooper shall relish the depths of pain and suffering Theron shall endure, and his screams will resonate across the galaxy so that everyone sees what treason is and what happens as a result.

From datamine stuff Zenith was at one point going to be the Nar Shadaa star fortress contact, instead we got that sithy woman. I have no clue how or if they'd return him now as he's not an LI etc and they seem to be focusing on those returns in short scenes atm.

Wave 2 of Star Fortresses ? Zenith could be the Balmorra contact

No exile... DEATH.

My trooper shall relish the depths of pain and suffering Theron shall endure, and his screams will resonate across the galaxy so that everyone sees what treason is and what happens as a result.

Good, good! :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

Why u so mad about an OPTION? You can still cuddle with him and feel his tongue in you mouth, if you wish so, if it is only an option.

I apparently don't understand either. Why is there no chance at all that Zenith would come back? And how would it be a scandal if he would?

No exile... DEATH.

Good, good! :D

I apparently don't understand either. Why is there no chance at all that Zenith would come back? And how would it be a scandal if he would?

OK, i'll say it : he's not popular and players hate him for killing that weakling Darth Lachris on Balmorra.

He has the same VA as Theron Shan so I mean, if he's going to do Theron's voice BioWare might as well just get him to do a couple lines for Zenith.

Not that I particularly care one way or another about Zenith, to be honest. I neither hate nor love the character.

Ah ha ha! I want to watch this movie!:D:D:D

If VA is the same as that of Theron, then it's really easy to sound a couple of lines. But if the character is very unpopular, he will either not be returned, or returned to the latter.

I think the developers are obliged to return all the characters, regardless of their popularity.

OK, i'll say it : he's not popular and players hate him for killing that weakling Darth Lachris on Balmorra.

Zenith doesn't seem unpopular to me, but I suppose he doesn't have as many fans as some companions. Anyway, just deciding not to return companions deemed unpopular would imo be a bad move. Yeah, there might not be that many Zenith fans like you or Tharan fans like me, but when you start putting all the fans of unpopular characters together... I think it would be a sizable group.

The second Theron pulled his little stunt I decided I was going to kill him given the chance. My main is as evil as it gets (except to Vette, I mean, come on). My reasoning is I don't care if you're working undercover or whatever. If my guy is supposedly the Big Supreme Head Honcho Dark Overlord Might as Well be God that he appears to be--then you should have told him your plans, plain and simple.

Theron needs to die.

Also, from a business perspective it makes sense to phase out involvement with Troy Baker. He's a more in-demand VA (Disney, etc.) so is probably a little more expensive, and we all know Bioware's attitude toward throwing money at this game. Notice how long it's taken to get Rachael Leigh Cook back? Yeah. I'll just leave it at that.

He has the same VA as Theron Shan

This. Same VA, means BW does not want to have in the same cutscene 2 characters talking in the same voice. I do not see any other reason to cut out already created content in the game so desperately in need of a content.

On the other hand, while Theron is out there, what can be a better time to bring back Zenith? This way two of them will never meet in a cutscene.

This. Same VA, means BW does not want to have in the same cutscene 2 characters talking in the same voice. I do not see any other reason to cut out already created content in the game so desperately in need of a content.

On the other hand, while Theron is out there, what can be a better time to bring back Zenith? This way two of them will never meet in a cutscene.

Zenith is one thing, if he will be returned he will be only for JC , two minutes of talking about Balmorra and that's all.

TS is a romance option and making him permanently unavailable would leave us only with one non-class romance option, Arcann ( no, i'm not gonna romance Lana, i'm not a lesbian or even bisexual) . With all due respect to Arcann fans, none of my present or future characters will romance Arcann, i actually do have a problem with kissing mutilated people, call it personal bias if you wish.

I can only agree to Theron being killable if Bioware let his story continue for players for whom he is alive. I feel exactly the same way about any character death. In general, I think exile or imprisonment are better punishments (if a punishment is needed), because it gives the writers more flexibility.

Personally I believe Theron's done all this for some good, hidden reason. It is a bit annoying though to think he couldn't have shared that with us, especially in cases like the agent where we're used to subterfuge.

i don't blame them for not giving a damn about what some dinosaur JC like my character wants

Well I do! :D Our characters should be treated fairly. We should be treated fairly.

No. Not because I like Theron (I don't) but because then he is written out of the story for everyone forever. You might not care for him but others do, and he is a LI.

If BW did not brick killed characters I would feel differently.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero