Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

I felt sorry for her as well. I did end up really disliking her. Wait! Before you string me up. I am all for them making a comeback for her. Vaylin was an interesting character and even if she was still crazy it would be cool if she was on my toons side and crazy! If people want to romance her, why not?

I felt sorry for her as well. I did end up really disliking her. Wait! Before you string me up. I am all for them making a comeback for her. Vaylin was an interesting character and even if she was still crazy it would be cool if she was on my toons side and crazy! If people want to romance her, why not?

You were an inch from a fate worse than death! *Drops the copy of windows 10*

Let's worry about the resurrection part first :p then we can worry about going forth and multiplying. ;)

best we can hope for is once we return to nathema to recover valkorian secret weapon its a cloned vaylin

Yeah, that's another idea I like, though my version is in reverse. Finding the cloning facility where he keeps a bunch of originals, including young Vaylin, who was lead there and her clone sent to Nathema. Still sad what happened to the clone, but at least she'd be around.

Wouldn't leave her as a companion or romance option, of course. But I'd take it. I imagine a whole Colossus being reunited with Magik kind of thing going on between her and Arcann. Senya might have to retire to stay with her.

Edited by gamephil

I think that if Vaylin was returned they'd have to really do a lot to set up a good story, and honestly we'd have to bring back Valky, Not sure I could deal with that.

Ugh, please no. I mean, you might be right about how this would happen, but I am right there with you on not being able to deal with that. Let him stay dead and have her just grab hold of our brain and hang out, or any other way back other than him needing to be back, too.

I mostly liked him as an antagonist, but let him be genuinely dead after this, please.

I think that if Vaylin was returned they'd have to really do a lot to set up a good story, and honestly we'd have to bring back Valky, Not sure I could deal with that.

I hope not, by that point we'll have both Arcann and Theron in our ears begging for forgiveness. If Theron brings ack the Emperor ... I will be preaching for a kill option for him.

best we can hope for is once we return to nathema to recover valkorian secret weapon its a cloned vaylin

The Nathema Chief was allowed to do anything but kill her, so you never know. Maybe what we thought was Vaylin was the clone. :eek:

What if whatever is going on with the Zildrog Order was always going to happen? They have no way to knowing Valkorian has been defeated and is no longer in our mind. They're just assuming everything is going according to plan. Likewise Theron also has no way of knowing what happened at the end of KOTET, so he could be in state of panic, believing the Zildrog Order is right.

If the Order of Zildrog wanted us and the Eternal Alliance dead, that one that was lurking on Iokath while we were preoccupied talking to Tyth could have just killed us then and there. The Fleet would have gone back into extermination mode and likely would have taken Odessen and the Alliance out. So maybe the Order of Zildrog need us for one reason or another?

Unknown to them, Valkorian is gone, so maybe they'll unintentionally resurrect Vaylin? Of course, assuming she is still active in our minds.

Arcann says Vaylin didn't have the ability to switch hosts, (Not sure why he would know this) so maybe she's stuck in our minds since Valkorian brought her spirit into the final battle. She could be trapped? waiting? or completely oblivious to her current state.

If Vaylin is coming back, I'll guess she won't be too pleased to be back on Nathema.

Heh ... what if the Order of Zildrog are a mix between the Heralds of Zildrog and what remains of the Emperor's Hand? :eek:

Hmmm, in that scenario I would forgive Theron. Unless he does bring the Emperor back ... then .. sorry Theron, but clearly I can't trust you anymore.

If he brings Vaylin back (whether intentional or by accident) then I'll let him live without question. :p

Edited by Paulsutherland

I always thought Vaylin was one of the most "fleshed out" characters they created, and one of the best written villains. I would have loved a chance (or option) to save her from herself.

Since she's gone, but helped you as a ghost in the final battle against her father, I'd love to see more interaction with her "force ghost" in a positive way.

I kinda miss her :)

Edited by NSStember

I always thought Vaylin was one of the most "fleshed out" characters they created, and one of the best written villains. I would have loved a chance (or option) to save her from herself.

Since she's gone, but helped you as a ghost in the final battle against her father, I'd love to see more interaction with her "force ghost" in a positive way.

I kinda miss her :)

Out of Arcann, Senya and Vaylin. I feel Vaylin was the best written character.

Arcann and Senya didn't really do anything until the end, and even then they didn't do much.

I have to say it here but from all the villains in the various BW games Vaylin is one of those which are the least interesting to me.

Illusive man , Saren , Loghain , Flemeth , Valkorion and Malgus are all done better than her in my POV, she is portrayed in the game more like an power hungry high school bully than some deceptive and manipulative villain with a complex gray type of the personality which I would like.

Edited by Lunablade

I always wanted to romance Saren and the illusive man! Also Legion.

Ahum*:rak_03:

Bring Vaylin back!! She needs to be healed and Paul needs his crazy insane dark side partner in crime companion.:rak_03:

And I'd like to have hair under the hood like she did.:D