Compassion, Healing or Love for the Broken Dark Princess: Vaylin Appreciation <3

JakRoanin

Both have been made into monsters by the Emperor, but because of the way the story line was set in the chapters there is no way to resurrect her. I am just surprised they agreed to make Arcann a romanceable companion, considering how unwilling they were to make Lord Cytharat from Makeb one too.

Both have been made into monsters by the Emperor, but because of the way the story line was set in the chapters there is no way to resurrect her. I am just surprised they agreed to make Arcann a romanceable companion, considering how unwilling they were to make Lord Cytharat from Makeb one too.

Plenty of ways to do it.

Cloning?

Body-swap?

The life making machine on Belsavis?

Sith Voodoo?

Voss magic?

Would be nice to get a vaylin redemption arc as an alternative in the ending. Just wait and see Kylo Ren in the next episode getting a happy ending in Reylo.

I think we would have more of a chance asking for a resurrection plot than the ending of KOTET being edited.

I didn't have the room for the "no haters" tag. I'm reluctant to dive into the Arcann vs. Vaylin debate... For me, I'm of the belief that ALL the children were put through a hell unique to themselves. Maybe what happened to Vaylin would not have broken Arcann. Maybe what happened to Arcann would have made Vaylin turn against her father faster and end up getting her dead faster.

Valkorian wanted to make sure that ALL three would be broken into slaves.

I didn't have the room for the "no haters" tag. I'm reluctant to dive into the Arcann vs. Vaylin debate... For me, I'm of the belief that ALL the children were put through a hell unique to themselves. Maybe what happened to Vaylin would not have broken Arcann. Maybe what happened to Arcann would have made Vaylin turn against her father faster and end up getting her dead faster.

Valkorian wanted to make sure that ALL three would be broken into slaves.

It's fine the way it is, and it appears to have started up a Vaylin romance thread too.

Plenty of ways to do it.

Cloning?

Body-swap?

The life making machine on Belsavis?

Sith Voodoo?

Voss magic?

Just suddenly sitting up during her funera/disposall is a personal favorite. She's supposed to be extraordinary, maybe the only reason she didn't survive the injury (one that Vitiate easily healed for the Outlander) was because she wasn't there, because Valkorion interfered. Once free, she fled (possibly hitching a ride in the Outlander until they return to the base) back to her body and begins the healing process.

I'd really enjoy seeing the Outlander, her family (if alive), and the Alliance just freaking out over this.

That might leave her both de-powered enough to be a reasonable companion, and either the Vaylin that said, "You're fun" for killing her mother or "Choice. I could get used to that" for freeing her might be willing to ally with the Outlander.

During kotfe and kotet, I was always hoping that Vaylin would have found out that Senya didn't abandon her and that she came for her, and their relationship before she was taken by Valk. I'm sad that never happened.:(

I would have liked it to happen too. I was a bit disappointed that KOTET didn't dwell on the relationship between Vaylin and Senya. They set up this nice trailer, then nothing......

Just want to come in and add my voice to support Vaylin's resurrection. I may not be passionate about Vaylin as much as I do Arcann, but I think she definetely deserved better.

Just suddenly sitting up during her funera/disposall is a personal favorite. She's supposed to be extraordinary, maybe the only reason she didn't survive the injury (one that Vitiate easily healed for the Outlander) was because she wasn't there, because Valkorion interfered. Once free, she fled (possibly hitching a ride in the Outlander until they return to the base) back to her body and begins the healing process.

I'd really enjoy seeing the Outlander, her family (if alive), and the Alliance just freaking out over this.

That might leave her both de-powered enough to be a reasonable companion, and either the Vaylin that said, "You're fun" for killing her mother or "Choice. I could get used to that" for freeing her might be willing to ally with the Outlander.

LOL, that would be a great return idea, everyones freaking out while she's just casually watching them run around.

It shouldn't be absolutely rational, for an abused child both parents are responsible, even if one party only allowed it to happen.

Yeah, her reason for hating Senya is pretty much summed up by, "You left us! You left me."

A moment where Natasha Loring was allowed to not screech.

Much as I might sympathize with Senya, and recognize she is trying, she did leave, and her children paid the price. She tried to save her daughter when she realized what was happening, but by then, it was too late. Maybe it wasn't right for Vaylin to hate her (YMMV), but it was understandable.

Edited by gamephil

I would have liked it to happen too. I was a bit disappointed that KOTET didn't dwell on the relationship between Vaylin and Senya. They set up this nice trailer, then nothing......

Just want to come in and add my voice to support Vaylin's resurrection. I may not be passionate about Vaylin as much as I do Arcann, but I think she definetely deserved better.

That was one of the things that annoyed me, there was a trailer narrated by Senya about doing whatever it takes to save her children from the 'Darkness' then KOTET comes out and she spends most of it in a coma. :mad:

Yeah, her reason for hating Senya is pretty much summed up by, "You left us! You left me."

A moment where Natasha Loring was allowed to not screech.

Much as I might sympathize with Senya, and recognize she is trying, she did leave, and her children paid the price. She tried to save her daughter when she realized what was happening, but by then, it was too late. Maybe it wasn't right for Vaylin to hate her (YMMV), but it was understandable.

Agreed.

Whoa he/she has its own car seat? :p

Do you draw Paul or is it someone elses art? And I tried to draw Vaylin once, but never got around to finishing it, like most of my art.:sul_tongue:

Technically it's the baby seat, but, she likes to sit in it so she can see out of the window.

Someone else, I can't draw for ****. I could at one point, but life happened and at some point I lost whatever talent I had for art.

I think you showed me your Vaylin piece at one point awhile back, it looked good to me. :D

Technically it's the baby seat, but, she likes to sit in it so she can see out of the window.

Someone else, I can't draw for ****. I could at one point, but life happened and at some point I lost whatever talent I had for art.

I think you showed me your Vaylin piece at one point awhile back, it looked good to me. :D

Ahh, well, smart girl! :D Don't remember showing you anything, must have been forever ago.:rak_03: