Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for barricade rifle guy . <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Qouivandes

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quit the game because some guys are posting crap threads like this?

You are really funny.......

Delete this crap would be more reasonable.... :-)

No. Funny is you sitting there wasting your time posting in threads you want nothing to do with and effectively keeping them active.

Quit the game because some guys are posting crap threads like this?

You are really funny.......

Delete this crap would be more reasonable.... :-)

I was content to gloss over this thread and not join in, but now, seeing how it apparently ruffles a few feathers that this thread exists...

ALL HAIL BARRICADE RIFLE GUY! The most loyal 'Pub...um, Imp...you know what, his love transcends the boundaries of allegiances! That's how awesome he is! No matter what side he's on, he'll keep firing at the enemy until Kingdom Come. Or until Vitiate eats the galaxy, whichever comes first. But will even that stop Barricade Rifle Dude from firing that rifle? NO SIRREE! That level of loyalty is what we should all strive for. I salute you, Barricade Rifle Guy. I salute you! :D

I was content to gloss over this thread and not join in, but now, seeing how it apparently ruffles a few feathers that this thread exists...

ALL HAIL BARRICADE RIFLE GUY! The most loyal 'Pub...um, Imp...you know what, his love transcends the boundaries of allegiances! That's how awesome he is! No matter what side he's on, he'll keep firing at the enemy until Kingdom Come. Or until Vitiate eats the galaxy, whichever comes first. But will even that stop Barricade Rifle Dude from firing that rifle? NO SIRREE! That level of loyalty is what we should all strive for. I salute you, Barricade Rifle Guy. I salute you! :D

True for all but Alderaan rifle guy...there will come a point......

Yes she did, she's getting so many wings now she's starting to look strange. Don't tell her I said that. :D

They are the wings of the devil, she must be purified!!

Hopefully she tore them off that Freedon Nadd outfit. Not sure why they insist on putting stupid stuff on outfits, some of the mando outfits have those stupid pipes on them.

On topic: I've recently discovered Gertrude is having a whirlwind affair with BRG's rifle(s). This can't be allowed to continue.

They are the wings of the devil, she must be purified!!

Hopefully she tore them off that Freedon Nadd outfit. Not sure why they insist on putting stupid stuff on outfits, some of the mando outfits have those stupid pipes on them.

No purifying! We like Darth Lunafox's devil side. :p

its OK, Holanos, Barricade Rifle Guy still has your back; and he will continue to do so until they unplug the game. however, any game could use him so Im sure he will find employment elsewhere. and there, where ever you go, he will ensure your quest givers are protected and the simple folk have their hero!

its OK, Holanos, Barricade Rifle Guy still has your back; and he will continue to do so until they unplug the game. however, any game could use him so Im sure he will find employment elsewhere. and there, where ever you go, he will ensure your quest givers are protected and the simple folk have their hero!

I've seen BRG in many a game in different time periods. He truly is omnipresent and indeed, omnipotent.

I've seen BRG in many a game in different time periods. He truly is omnipresent and indeed, omnipotent.

........he's more powerful than Valkorion or Palpatine or Nihilus or any of the other great Sith. :eek:

Bow before Barricade Rifle Guy, ye mortals!

Edited by Jagaimee

Per the thread title..."HATERS (<--- that'd be you in this case) make ur own thread"...this is a love thread where we shower this indiscriminate NPC with accolades and ask for him to be a love interest...

Ya know...now that I've typed it out, I can see where you kinda have a point...it is rather weird...:(

Grania is just having some fun with you rifleguymancers. We got one of those 'you're so weird' posts within the first couple of weeks of our Quinn thread being up. It was basically a thread warming gift for your thread, every love thread must have an accompanying, 'you ______ are so weird'. :D

No purifying! We like Darth Lunafox's devil side. :p

He hee, I never said which side of the Force I was working for...everyone just assumes they're feathery light sider wings, but alas you know me...those wings are tough and leathery with spines. My wings make Khaleesi's dragon's wings look as smooth and tame as Anakin Skywalkers facial cheeks. :eek::D

........he's more powerful than Valkorion or Palpatine or Nihilus or any of the other great Sith. :eek:

Bow before Barricade Rifle Guy, ye mortals!

I wanna romance Barricade Rifle Guy! Make it happen! Just so long as he doesn't sport the shorn mohawk look. :D;)

Yay! Luna got another set of wings. :D

I'm just gonna start passing them out to loyal 'mancers' of all sorts. I'm starting to look like Doc Oc, or DM Brontes.

Yes she did, she's getting so many wings now she's starting to look strange. Don't tell her I said that. :D

I resemble that remark! :D *passes you a set of mancer wings* They're kind of like the wings you get from Red Bull. It's like a meme I saw--someone said they don't give a **** but with the wings, now they don't give a flying **** LOL. :D

Edited by Lunafox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.