Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Unpopular SWTOR opinions

AdharaKyleth

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't be able to team 24/7 with a companion, this turned the game in a mmo where you can play mostly solo.

ps: another one, never understood why classes were limited to 1 kind of weapon.

I'm a bounty hunter and i managed to kill Valkorion with a blaster, but god forbid i use a rifle.

Edited by Vodolebon

- How they shouldn't put Arcann's unscarred face in the game.

- I wouldn't really have cared if they permanently killed off all vanilla Companions.(No torches please)

- That you shouldn't have been able to get Senya without Arcann was the right move.

- Korriban is an uninteresting and unpleasant to look at planet.

- Theron's voice actor for Theron in this game isn't interesting at all and I'd say his most boring performance ever. Unlike all his other work.

- I like Theron's betrayal story and everything that came with it!

- I think Quinn's voice sounds horrible and as if he has an eternal cold.

- Male SW voice is unpleasant too, the female warrior has the most amazing voice in the game however!

Edited by Eshvara

All previous rewards, with the exception of the Founder title, should eventually be offered again in the same way as the KOTOR Swoop Bike to give newer players a chance to get them.

*ducks* :rak_03:

... sure! *shrug* I don't see a problem with that. I have rewards like Shae Vizla, Nico, the HK-55 chapter, etc. because I subscribed back then - and I wouldn't mind a bit seeing others be able to get those same rewards, too. :) The rewards were technically free (with a subscription*). Why shouldn't they be eventually offered freely again?

But whew, talk about unpopular. :p Here, I'll help you build a bomb shelter...

*No subscriber paid extra for the rewards. They were free alongside your subscription. It's like buying a book and getting a free bookmark with it.

(sorry, english is not my first langage^^)

- I love the consular story, the scenario in not the best but I love the aura of wisdom the consular exudes in this story. Wisdom, sacrifice, thirst for knowledge, the consular is a quiet strenght I enjoyed. Definitely my favorite character.

- I like Ashara. Yes. She is my favorite companion in the SI story.

- I think that light side SI works very well

- I loved KotFE, more that the vanilla stories (even if I love them too^^). I enjoyed the alliance between republic and empire. It made SW less black and white.

- When I learnt the name of the "traitor" in Umbara, I thought it could be a good idea, if the outcome is well drafted and well written. We will see...

- Lana is the best character ever. Well written, not black and white... it's pleasant to have a sith like her, deeper than the usual psychos. Love her.

- My favorite romances of SWTOR are F/F Lana and Aric Jorgan (I'm a girl^^)

Edited by Doloriss

Lets take this outside.:rak_06:

Really? LOL. Honestly, I don't see what's special about him. Marr is my ideal Sith, Jadus is interesting because you can talk him down, and the pure-blooded Sith lord in the SW story is very sane. Malgus = dull. But that's just me.

Really? LOL. Honestly, I don't see what's special about him. Marr is my ideal Sith, Jadus is interesting because you can talk him down, and the pure-blooded Sith lord in the SW story is very sane. Malgus = dull. But that's just me.

😱😱😱 How dare you!!

-Enjoys KOTFE/ET. Love the chapters approach and monthly chapter release.

-OK with Valkorion is also Vitiate. Like Valkorion better as the Villian.

-Dislike Jedi Knight story. Consular is better.

-Fine with GC, especially with increased cxp rate.

Let's see:

- I adore Malavai Quinn

- I find Kira and Mako bland and dull

- I find Arcann repulsive both physically and his personality

- I love male SI voice

- I hate Bounty Hunter: both the story and class gameplay (except where you punch the Alderaanian noble in the face multiple times :D)

- I hate Theron's new "driven over by a lawnmower" hair

- I don't care for Malgus or Jadus

- I like Doc

- I like Koth a lot

There's probably more, but I can't think of anything else at the moment. :)

-I like SOR better than the class stories. KOTFE is my second favorite after SOR

-Operations are boring

-I wouldn't mind if Theron and Lana were the only companions we ever had to play with in the game again, though I do miss Vector and Doc.

-Valkorian and Vitiate being the same person was a great idea.

- I really like the Alliance, and hate the idea of going back to pub/imp.

-placing kill options on companions is always a bad idea, and should never be done.

I'll team up with the other guy. Malgus is a total loser. What self-respecting Darth gets his behind whooped by a Smuggler or a Bounty Hunter?

...!?

Tsillah!:rak_06:

Let's tag team him. He needs to be punished for this heretical nonsense. I'm fully rested now.

It's on now!!!

Actually I'm a her, and I don't think Malgus is bad I just don't find him unique. He's a very average stereotypical Sith. Marr, Valron, and Jadus have unique perspectives and personalities.

Ohhh, well excuse me miss! :) (Though I don't think I called you a he, if I did, sorry!)

It's alright, I'm just being silly. We all have those we hate and those we do not!

(sorry, english is not my first langage^^)

- Lana is the best character ever. Well written, not black and white... it's pleasant to have a sith like her, deeper than the usual psychos. Love her.

- My favorite romances of SWTOR are F/F Lana and Aric Jorgan (I'm a girl^^)

Yay for Lana fans. :) My OTP is Lana x my character but other than that ITA. :)

A few more:

- I hate, HATE Thana Vesh and was so glad to kill her (even Vette approved...)

- Ashara grew on me a lot and I liked her by chapter 3

- I think it is totally possible to have gray/Dark I Sith

- I wish one could leave Senya in Asylum and not have her in the Alliance at all

-

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.