Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Yup, but on top of that they can grab and change whatever they want from Legends to make canon also, since they own Star Wars and everything it contains. So what exactly is canon, and the details of the what will often change. Like with Thrawn, they took a Legends character changed quite a bit like the timeline he appears in, and some of the backstory etc and stuck him in their tv show so their particular Thrawn is canon now.

It's very confusing for me, but even the old canon/expanded universe was confusing for me. xD. Zakuul at one stage had a note in one of their books I think, not sure if it made it to official release or not. For example.

They are bringing out Legends stuff and fit it with current Canon, not bad decision at all imo. They've made fantastic work with Thrawn (and with Timothy Zahn as writer, he canonized already quite a few things from Legends with the novel Thrawn, including that of Thrawn's backstory and motives remained almost as same, meaning that Thrawn fits well with both Canon and Legends too).

They are bringing out Legends stuff and fit it with current Canon, not bad decision at all imo. They've made fantastic work with Thrawn (and with Timothy Zahn as writer, he canonized already quite a few things from Legends with the novel Thrawn, including that of Thrawn's backstory and motives remained almost as same, meaning that Thrawn fits well with both Canon and Legends too).

I never said it was bad, just that they changed a few things in making that character canon. Not a bad thing. They have tons of ideas to get from Legends.

My sarcasm detector almost broke, I had to read this twice because I was going to state the obvious "doesn't matter if like or not, it's content" lmao, I dislike operations, and think those are a waste of resources seeing as they can't do more then one-two bosses at a time it must suck up everything, but it's still content. ;):cool:

:D:D It's what these arguements about it not being content boil down to anyway.:rak_03:

I do think enjoy PvE, but I still want it in game for those who do! You can't just keep a minor crowd happy as the rest will leave.

A lot of people still want chat bubbles, I don't exactly care for it, but if they were to add it, it's still something new for those who want it and if that gives us a happier few, then great! :)

I wish people weren't always so unwilling to let others enjoy something, even if it means they'd have to wait for a while until they get theirs.

While I am impatient I could accept having to wait a little while longer so the original companions can come back first. It's barely of any interest to me.

Edited by Eshvara

I never said it was bad, just that they changed a few things in making that character canon. Not a bad thing. They have tons of ideas to get from Legends.

I may have misinterpreted on what you said at first, my apologies. :) I'll point this out though (answering to what you said in comment earlier to which I first answered); The current Canon is actually much more consistent than that of Legends timeline (especially in new post-RoTJ stuff) since everything is now being inspected and overseen that it fits with timeline and events -singular vision that grants smooth continuity. :)

I wish people weren't always so unwilling to let others enjoy something, even if it means they'd have to wait for a while until they get theirs.

While I am impatient I could accept having to wait a little while longer so the original companions can come back first. It's barely of any interest to me.

I agree with this one. While the waiting may take long, there's sure to be something new that will please a certain group, maybe not someone else, but it will make those others happy for a time being.

Isn't the new stronghold on Hoth?

wait...what ? ..NEW SH ? on Hoth ? ...when did that come up lol ? :eek:

That's understandable, I don't really play the same way, with characters having their own personalities and such, I play as me! For as much as I can anyway.

I ended up deleting the toon! I did see most of Kotet on YouTube, in terms of the DS story. I'll never complete it on my account.:rak_03: It hurts too much!!

But oh lord, the suspense of waiting I don't know how long I can wait anymore!! I want to press [Flirt] now.:mad: It'll feel so good to finally have my redeemed Tyrant.:D:D After all those years of waiting, and all the grief on the forums, it'll finally happen.

:D So im not the only insane person here who play her character as it were me lol :D:D ...was starting to worry a lil

But yes, i tried with one of my fallen jedi (cause im a a-hole sometimes and cant play a proper jedi lol) to do the DS ending...i even shot at the fighter as senyia was trying to escape with arcann....but....then voss happened...and then i saw him....w/o the mask and im like " im so sorrry ! i just clicked the wrong button ! i did nto mean to shoot at you! FORGIVE ME ! " :D

And also...i cant even watch the DS ending on YT....it just doesnt exist for me and im fine with it staying like that ! :D

I saw something strange today...I play Star Wars Galaxy of heroes, It's like Heroes of dragon age but Star wars. Mostly it's only movie/Tv series characters, but today they added Sith Marauder (Looks like the sith in old republic Trailers). They have previously added Sith assassin as well. I thought the old republic wasn't canon any more :confused: ? To be fair the game did already have Darth Nihilus but he was the only non canon character that was on there. Am I getting things confused?

i saw that too this morning!!!:eek::eek: ...is it bad i was a lil bit excited ? dono why i was already imagining Arcann as a toon in that game lol :D:D

Road map 'soon' huh? think there will be anything good?

Will y'all be disappointed if it turns out the Arcann romance is for one of the companions and not the PC? :D What if it's really for Ranos or Hexid?

What would you do if you saw Ranos and Arcann walking through Odessen holding hands? :eek:

I will find a way to resurrect Vaylin, bring her to you, and kill her again :mad:

Do not say such things ! Geez

Wall of text incoming, i apologize in advance :o

:D So im not the only insane person here who play her character as it were me lol :D:D ...was starting to worry a lil

We're totally on the same wavelength Mili!:rak_03::D

Just popping in again, mostly because I like the love threads. People aren't all doom and gloom, lol. Been playing KotET again and got to the part where Arcann joins you. REally do like the way he doesn't make any excuses, he freely acknowledges that he did terrible things and wants to do what he can to make up for it. Yeah, he might end up being a good influence on my SW. Granted, I am terrible at that class, like astoundingly bad, but I might just drag her through KotFE/ET.

Anyway, someone asked where people are from. I'm from Kansas and I pla on StarForge.

Arcann indeed doesn't make any excuses, he's very humble and knows no matter how hard he tries, it won't ever be enough! His "redemption" story was very well written. I'm glad you came in again to say hello. :)

I will find a way to resurrect Vaylin, bring her to you, and kill her again :mad:

So you would ... resurrect Arcann's sister ... bring her to me ... then murder her and expect Arcann to be happy? :eek:

I think we need some R&R ... so let's look at this Arcann art, regather our thoughts ... and then murder some Zildrog guys.

Arcann Art: 1 2 3 4

So you would ... resurrect Arcann's sister ... bring her to me ... then murder her and expect Arcann to be happy? :eek:

I think we need some R&R ... so let's look at this Arcann art, regather our thoughts ... and then murder some Zildrog guys.

Oh, you plunged into the abyss of Deviantart? Paul, you are a true knight! I was afraid to look for Arcann on Deviantart, because there I can stumble upon terrible things! :eek:

i saw that too this morning!!!:eek::eek: ...is it bad i was a lil bit excited ? dono why i was already imagining Arcann as a toon in that game lol :D:D

:):o No it isn't bad, not bad at all :D

Honestly I was just exited at the idea any part SWTOR might end up being cannon :o

Edit:

Oh, you plunged into the abyss of Deviantart? Paul, you are a true knight! I was afraid to look for Arcann on Deviantart, because there I can stumble upon terrible things! :eek:

When I briefly tried to use it malicious redirects attacked my PC :( Had not yet discovered AdBlock.

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

well if he is surrounded by hexid or ranos arms....:mad::( ...and they say arcann is evul...hmph...they have never heard of the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" lol

anyhow, cute art you got there :p

They do look awesome together ,dont they ?

The positives far outweigh the negatives on deviant art.

They do look awesome together ,dont they ?

:( Would look better with Imperious in the middle :(

Edited by Paulsutherland

When I briefly tried to use it malicious redirects attacked my PC :( Had not yet discovered AdBlock.

:eek: Usually Deviantart pages do not carry any danger. But it can be viewed through Sandboxie, like other unreliable sites.

The positives far outweigh the negatives on deviant art.

Eh, I need to be brave and take chances!

By the way, I really liked how the developers invested in Arcann a "color sense." Initially, he is black and white, a man in whom there is not only evil but also good. And the actions of our PC can destroy in it either the remnants of good (the DS version, in which he becomes completely black), or destroy the evil (version LS, when he becomes completely white).

This is very symbolic.

:eek: Usually Deviantart pages do not carry any danger. But it can be viewed through Sandboxie, like other unreliable sites.

Ooh Thanks will look into this :) Yeah that is what my friend said, apparently I'm special :mad:

My lacklustre Internet skills acted as a beacon for Viruses and malicious hacks of all kinds :rolleyes:

AdBlock/Anti-Malware/Anti-Virus are under appreciated saviours of the PC :D

Edited by DuskIsNotAmused

Awwwww! You included Ixa's pic. :D

If we could dress Arcann to our liking, what would you dress him in?:rak_02:

I'd go for the Primeval stalker set! Though it would be mixed and matched.:rak_03: #onecandream

Sith recluse armor, without a helmet (I do not like that it looks like a colander).

And in the battle to it will arrive a little droid.:rolleyes:

Zakuulan Inquisitor perhaps. I don't know.... Theron's jacket?

The new one I take it? The old one must be burned!:mad:

Sith recluse armor, without a helmet (I do not like that it looks like a colander).

And in the battle to it will arrive a little droid.:rolleyes:

Ohh, Sith recluse is nice! Would look awesome on him, too bad I don't have it.:p

Edited by Eshvara