Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Well... Moar fuel for this thread!

I am strangely torn btw being glad that it is finaly on horizon and being sad that judging by lack of story content it will not be the promised "arc". Shows me for trusting someone on Internet :p Ehhh, at least my curiosity "how is it even possible" will be satisfied :)

It is a pity that last FP for Fractured Alliances will arrive only in April. Hope Theron admireres will not join the "Arcann is stealing our resources" outcry.

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Of course they will!

Who am I kidding, better prepare the defences!

Edit: Ok. Theron is getting another FP with a resolution for his betrayal (or deep cover operation to find a super weapon on Nathema?!). "Murderous scumbag" probably is getting the same amount of time as Ashara and Vector return. Or it would be mentioned in road map. Rigth?

P.S. "Become more available" - this is how they call it on Zakuul, huh? :D For this alone I WILL drag my sorc up to date :p

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Well... Moar fuel for this thread!

I am strangely torn btw being glad that it is finaly on horizon and being sad that judging by lack of story content it will not be the promised "arc". Shows me for trusting someone on Internet :p Ehhh, at least my curiosity "how is it even possible" will be satisfied :)

It is a pity that last FP for Fractured Alliances will arrive only in April. Hope Theron admireres will not join the "Arcann is stealing our resources" outcry.

Frankly speaking, I did not hope for story content. I was generally afraid that because of the scream of haters developers either postpone, or do not give Arcann's romance.

Oh, I already foresee groans, wails and scream of haters. But now I do not care for their hysterics.:D

Who am I kidding, better prepare the defences!

Edit: Ok. Theron is getting another FP with a resolution for his betrayal (or deep cover operation to find a super weapon on Nathema?!). "Murderous scumbag" probably is getting the same amount of time as Ashara and Vector return. Or it would be mentioned in road map. Rigth?

P.S. "Become more available" - this is how they call it on Zakuul, huh? :D For this alone I WILL drag my sorc up to date :p

It'll probably be fairly simple, but I can't complain too much, I just want my long awaited romance. I think people will really be mad if Theron dies, and all the arguments about Arcann being a replacement will resurface.:rolleyes:

Edited by Eshvara

Frankly speaking, I did not hope for story content. I was generally afraid that because of the scream of haters developers either postpone, or do not give Arcann's romance.

Oh, I already foresee groans, wails and scream of haters. But now I do not care for their hysterics.:D

Well, if it will be: "You are hot, I am damn hot, meet you at the hayloft", I am sure fanfiction will provide :p

I suspect that developers do have some ways to find out how many people will PLAY the romance - same way they know how many players spared Arcann. So, it will be a moment of truth - which may determine the possible future of all killable companions with questionable past (if there is any future with all that gloom and doom on forums). After all under EA rule only number of subs matter -_-

And, yes, it is confirmed, so... YAY!

It'll probably be fairly simple, but I can't complain too much, I just want my long awaited romance. I think people will really be mad if Theron dies, and all the arguments about Arcann being a replacement will resurface.:rolleyes:

As if devs will kill Theron! I am 90% sure that it is all undercover mission and after Iokath "story" I do not expect that "why the hell you have not told me" will even resurface :rolleyes:.

Well, if it will be: "You are hot, I am damn hot, meet you at the hayloft", I am sure fanfiction will provide :p

I suspect that developers do have some ways to find out how many people will PLAY the romance - same way they know how many players spared Arcann. So, it will be a moment of truth - which may determine the possible future of all killable companions with questionable past (if there is any future with all that gloom and doom on forums). After all under EA rule only number of subs matter -_-

And, yes, it is confirmed, so... YAY!

As if devs will kill Theron! I am 90% sure that it is all undercover mission and after Iokath "story" I do not expect that "why the hell you have not told me" will even resurface :rolleyes:.

Perhaps, thanks to Arсann, the future of the killable characters will now be less bleak and they will also begin to receive some (albeit small) content.

My Sith warrior assigned a billion credits for Theron's head. For him, betrayal is a very painful theme.

Arcann will have it coming. He has been a...naughty boy. He will need punishment. I have two characters ready and able to deliver. Arcann's gonna want more of it. Oh yes...

For the naughty boy I just have a bad girl.:rolleyes:

I think you lot are about to enter a lose-lose situtation.

If it's bad, I dare say you won't be best pleased

or

If it's good, Arcann romance will ignite a lot of RAGE!!!! threads.

I don't fear into be good, haters and stick it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine. It's not exactly going to make it go away! It's been a long time coming.:mad:

Wow - I didn't expect it to be so soon. I do understand that people are upset that it comes out before all companions returned - I mean I am waiting too for them - but at least I do like the Arcann romance too.

But without story I am now quite certain that we won't get more than a 2 minutes romance scene. But hey, at least they did something. If we really get more LIs maybe Scourge I don't see them getting more than that too - they really seem to lack the ressources to do more. On the other side they did not had to do the Arcann romance at all although they were clearly thinking about it before when they decided how he looks like under the mask - I remember Charles even saying in a stream they were thinking about if he has kissable lips.

or

I'm optimistic, I've liked the writers(/s?) direction with the character so far :) It's already gone better than I expected (From first starting SW KotFE, Plus I invariably attach to doomed characters :p )

It already has ;)

No point worrying bout it, it'll happen or it won't. No point suffering twice :D .

Wow - I didn't expect it to be so soon. I do understand that people are upset that it comes out before all companions returned - I mean I am waiting too for them - but at least I do like the Arcann romance too.

But without story I am now quite certain that we won't get more than a 2 minutes romance scene. But hey, at least they did something. If we really get more LIs maybe Scourge I don't see them getting more than that too - they really seem to lack the ressources to do more. On the other side they did not had to do the Arcann romance at all although they were clearly thinking about it before when they decided how he looks like under the mask - I remember Charles even saying in a stream they were thinking about if he has kissable lips.

Yeah, though I assumed that he already had a design under the armor/mask. There's the Arcann without scars, dark side Arcann and KoTFE Arcann and redeemed Arcann. I find it hard to believe redeemed Arcann wasn't already designed, but who knows!

I don't fear into be good, haters and stick it somewhere where the sun doesn't shine. It's not exactly going to make it go away! It's been a long time coming.:mad:

Yeah, just ignore and move on - the best thing to do. From what I see in the Arcann hate threads you can't really have a civilised discussion. Let them hate and rage - it doesn't change anything.

Yeah, though I assumed that he already had a design under the armor/mask. There's the Arcann without scars, dark side Arcann and KoTFE Arcann and redeemed Arcann. I find it hard to believe redeemed Arcann wasn't already designed, but who knows!

Well it might very well be that they planned to do it from the beginning - I think this would explain why we get it at all.

Yeah, just ignore and move on - the best thing to do. From what I see in the Arcann hate threads you can't really have a civilised discussion. Let them hate and rage - it doesn't change anything.

Indeed, except for a small few! I think Kodracs post was a good one and reasonable, even if he doesn't like Arcann.(sortta):rak_03: Sorry Kodrac*

Edited by Eshvara

Indeed, except for a small few! I think Kodracs post was a good one and reasonable, even if he doesn't like Arcann.(sortta):rak_03: Sorry Kodrac*

True - not all are like that. And they do have same valid points, no question. But the rest is bad enough to keep me out of the thread.

Edited by Cawyden

or

I am a realist, and I understand the current state of the game, so I do not wait for something fantastic from this romance. Most likely, we will have several dialogues and all. But we, at least, will have these dialogues.

And as for RAGE threads - let the haters run though the ceiling. They are an empty place for me.:D

I already played KOTFE and KOTET as a romance... DS Arcann's dark obsession and his struggle with his darkness and LS Arcann's quest for redemption especially toward his destined. While I would be disappointed, but I don't mind a 2 minute end-with-a-kiss scene which might still be more satisfying than my Reyes romance in MEA. (urghhh)