Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Well not all of it is made up.

If romanced, Theron does say he would do anything to protect us. We are his weakness. Someone could get a person to do just about anything if they can manipulate the game in their favor by threatening that which one loves the most.

Edited by rachetsw

Well not all of it is made up.

If romanced, Theron does say he would do anything to protect us. We are his weakness. Someone could get a person to do just about anything if they can manipulate the game in their favor by threatening that which one loves the most.

While true, that would only work for romanced characters. I'm gonna be super pissed if it's a case of...

"Oh lol, I'm a spy, this is what we do ... we make situations worse before we deal with them."

Neither did Theron. He just left you out of the loop.

Maybe he is being watched and can't tell you. Or he knows that you would run headlong into danger and as the Commander you can't take that risk so he is taking it for you.

Edited by rachetsw

What?! I looked yesterday and couldn't find any.

If you are talking about spoilers, specifics are on reddit. And some threads here that you wouldn't expect to find them in make vague reference to the reddit stuff. So yes, do be careful. Better yet, give up the internet until after tomorrow. :p

Read the spoilers and I've got some choice words unsuitable for this forum so hasta la byebye.

What she said. ^ I'm ashaantha on twitter though if you want a rage-buddy :p

Edited by Asmodesu

What she said. ^ I'm ashaantha on twitter though if you want a rage-buddy :p
Lol, think we were already following each other. I'm *trying* to be careful on Twitter for the sake of anyone wanting to remain unspoiled but I'm so ready to blow my top off instead.

Lol, think we were already following each other. I'm *trying* to be careful on Twitter for the sake of anyone wanting to remain unspoiled but I'm so ready to blow my top off instead.

that's what messages are for! blow the top off, then you may be a teency bit calmer tomorrow (unlikely, but worth a shot? I know I won't be...)

I really want the romance scene, but is it worth it when he just becomes like all the other companions? I am seriously debating just pulling him from the terminal right now.

I'll do it. once. but yeah, this is a huge slap in the face to fans. No wonder they tried hard not to let anything slip before it released but it would have saved many of us a lot of time and hassle. It's hard not to be angry or spoilery, especially when it has been something so many have been desperate for any information for months. Just, ugh. Oh well, I'll be there when it's up and play through it once. I waited this long, might as well see it through.