Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

He better stay dead in my story.

Edited by ThomasStarWars

Who knows? Maybe he hijacked a body and planted Zildrog probes in the soil then remotely pressed a button while he kicked back with a beer.

So instead of this great force wielder, we've just got a man with advance technology? That's a bit disappointing.

So instead of this great force wielder, we've just got a man with advance technology? That's a bit disappointing.

Well, we still don't know how/where the ritual itself originated from so I guess that aspect is still intact. That aside, he's just a lazy old man essentially microwaving ready meals. Not gonna lie, I can see the funny side of it.

Did you kill Scorpio in the expansion? If she's alive after the Nathema FP she'll email you and tell you that GEMINI 16 was indeed omniscient and had gone rogue... You'd think Scorpio would've given us the heads up though lol.

As for Valkorion, Charles tweeted that Zildrog was just an implement he used to do the killing for him like how he used his armies to do the killing for him in The Knights story arc.

Thanks for that, yeah I killed Scorpio, though that explanation just makes it worse cause its confirmed as true but not how it was true. Suddenly a Gemini droid is gift with god like powers, simply because? That becomes akin to when a child is telling a story and out of no where his hero can fly simply because he painted him into a corner. No logic no explanation, nothing.

Zildrog seems really accommodating to people that want to kill planets. For another sentient god machine, it seems to have an irrational hate of the player but love of anyone else who turns up and asks for its power. We fixed its body (the gravestone) we upgraded it. It seems they need to retcon a lot of history to explain why things happened. Which just makes for a bad story as it seems a god is randomly (though always at the determent to others) gifting its power for no reason. Your a world destroying super power and you do what a 12 year old tells you.

There is so very little story and what there is seems to be an inconsistent mess, that makes NPC favourites far more interesting than the players story. Vinn's story was the interesting one here, rose from a Horizon guard to take down the most powerful faction. Theron's story was the interesting one, infiltrated the most powerful group in the galaxy watched over by a god droid and gaining the aid of another god droid. The players story, avoid dying, avoid dying, failure to capture Theron, fail to save the fleet. At this point maybe they should settle down with their significant other and let the more competent, more driven better people deal with the issues of the galaxy. Hell Vinn is far more competent, maybe he can take up the mantle now his succeed in destroying the alliance and Zakuul is independent.

For those asking earlier, Theron definitely isn't out of the story! We may not focus on him and Lana as heavily as we have in the past (this storyline in particular really focused on the three of you, for example) but no plans for them to go anywhere anytime soon, unless it's the result of a choice that's offered.

As for the contact info not updating, we've got that one noted and plan to fix it in an upcoming patch. Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks for confirming what many of us already thought :)

Also, we have to face the realisation that the devs are/might be lurking in our love threads :eek: Better behave myself!

Finally. Thank you for actually giving an answer to this. If it's true I may actually have a reason to stick around since you stole all the other characters I enjoyed having in the story from me due to those "options" I feared it would happen yet again. I was always fine with a minor role going forward, but not nothing at all.

Thanks for that, yeah I killed Scorpio, though that explanation just makes it worse cause its confirmed as true but not how it was true. Suddenly a Gemini droid is gift with god like powers, simply because? That becomes akin to when a child is telling a story and out of no where his hero can fly simply because he painted him into a corner. No logic no explanation, nothing.

Zildrog seems really accommodating to people that want to kill planets. For another sentient god machine, it seems to have an irrational hate of the player but love of anyone else who turns up and asks for its power. We fixed its body (the gravestone) we upgraded it. It seems they need to retcon a lot of history to explain why things happened. Which just makes for a bad story as it seems a god is randomly (though always at the determent to others) gifting its power for no reason. Your a world destroying super power and you do what a 12 year old tells you.

There is so very little story and what there is seems to be an inconsistent mess, that makes NPC favourites far more interesting than the players story. Vinn's story was the interesting one here, rose from a Horizon guard to take down the most powerful faction. Theron's story was the interesting one, infiltrated the most powerful group in the galaxy watched over by a god droid and gaining the aid of another god droid. The players story, avoid dying, avoid dying, failure to capture Theron, fail to save the fleet. At this point maybe they should settle down with their significant other and let the more competent, more driven better people deal with the issues of the galaxy. Hell Vinn is far more competent, maybe he can take up the mantle now his succeed in destroying the alliance and Zakuul is independent.

Ultimately it was done to reset us back to a blank status to implement the Imps vs Pubs expansion without us being vastly overpowered. But that's a topic for a different thread, this is the Theron thread so we should take this convo elsewhere.

Paul, stop giving this person ideas!

Ignore this person Jenny, she ranks lower than me in the Order of Zildrog, For I, Sutherland will lead us to greatness ... or whatever gets me a Vaylin companion and you more Theron content. Then we shall raise our gasses and cheer as the bodies pile up in the swamps of Zakuul!

Praise Zildrog!

Ignore this person Jenny, she ranks lower than me in the Order of Zildrog, For I, Sutherland will lead us to greatness ... or whatever gets me a Vaylin companion and you more Theron content. Then we shall raise our gasses and cheer as the bodies pile up in the swamps of Zakuul!

Praise Zildrog!

hear hear!

Huh, an altar, hadn't considered that yet for variety. Good thinking Paul, minus the sacrifice, of course. :p

Bahahaha. Hey Theron, lets go desecrate, I mean, tour some Jedi Temples, yeah tour, that was what I meant. ;)

Praise Zildrog!

Well, ****. If The Order of Zildrog is gonna give us more Theron content then consider me signed up! All hail Sutherland Zildrog!

Bahahaha. Hey Theron, lets go desecrate, I mean, tour some Jedi Temples, yeah tour, that was what I meant. ;)

You get where I'm going. ;) Always did love me some good old uh... sightseeing. Soaking up culture and all that... *coughs*

Thanks for replying on this Charlie. So glad Theron won’t be completely gone from the story and we will still get to interact with him!

And yay! Thank you for fixing that! I want it to show that I married Theron! XD

Praise Zildrog!

...What?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Praise Zildrog!

Yes! Praise Zildrog! Who we've just defeated and uhm... he might be mad at us, if he even survived and, oh, kink in our plans...

Thanks for confirming what many of us already thought :)

Also, we have to face the realisation that the devs are/might be lurking in our love threads :eek: Better behave myself!

That was a shock! I didn’t even expect this thread to get so far as it has when I started it and to have Charlie reply in it is cool. Oh and screw behaving! Theron is getting some kinky shocks for his betrayal if you catch my drift. 😉 Hehe!