Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I don't think he is really dead if you leave him behind. He says in the romance scene that him and Lana will be beside you for a long time to come. They have more planned for Lana, so Theron will be there too, in the thick of it.

That ending outside of the base... big mood.

Troy Baker did great with his lines. I wasn't expecting that one line he said - (you know the one) - and it was done so perfectly - Theron style.

Now if only I could get him to have a conversation with Nico so he can regale him with stories on how he saved his mom. lol

Troy Baker did great with his lines. I wasn't expecting that one line he said - (you know the one) - and it was done so perfectly - Theron style.

Now if only I could get him to have a conversation with Nico so he can regale him with stories on how he saved his mom. lol

Agreed! The acting was solid. Would like that Nico convo too lol.

Honestly, no matter what happens moving forward, Im still quite happy with this because:

I can finally marry a guy as a guy in a bioware game, at least from the ones I played. Not only that but I get to be myself as a jedi, love who I want and marry them in my favorite universe, Star Wars. I hope of course for more but I feel I can't complain as much because already if has fulfilled so many things for me this game.Glad I finally went all in on it this year,

Now let's hope for the best in the future, I just hope they have enough power to develop a decent meaty expansion though. At least compared to Copero and Umbara this FP was way more jam packed so it did give me some fairh on that regard too.

Edited by Sonicphoto

I laughed so hard that we get his old hair back as a customization option as well as his old leather shoulder pad jacket.

I'll nitpick the flashpoint some other time, but right now, right after finishing it with my SW, I'm just giddy and happy :p She has her idiot spy boyfriend back ( ; v ; ) and time to go read more fanfics, lol! Real life has been such a pain these couple of months for me, and having my SW back with her husbando is a comfort even though this is just a game.

I have been replaying the scene over and over, finally got it recorded. Yay! Now just to edit it. And I have been writing like crazy, all the stuff I had started just didn't make sense anymore after the flashpoint.

Now why doesn't my romance flag say that I am in a relationship with my idiot spy boyfriend?

Edited by rachetsw

I have been replaying the scene over and over, finally got it recorded. Yay! Now just to edit it. And I have been writing like crazy, all the stuff I had started just didn't make sense anymore after the flashpoint.

Now why doesn't my romance flag say that I am in a relationship with my idiot spy boyfriend?

I am so glad I didn't need to rewrite a word. just some minor conversation changes to given dialogue and what I had planned out still fits.

Now I can go back to the better story of SoR etc... back when I knew he had more content.

Edited by Asmodesu

Well what I wrote still makes sense I guess, but it takes place in the med bay now instead of his quarters. So instead of leading him to his room where they can talk in private he is waking up from a nightmare in the med bay and Jen is there taking care of him. So they have the talk there.

Mine's set up in the war room as I had sort of originally, rather then the military hangar. I could add that Saf didn't want him to know that she kept checking on him while he was unconscious and healing, thanks to the fp storyline. Sort of works, they have a lot to sort out...

And I got to keep the Saf's mum threatening to slice him into pieces part I always had, just moved it to a different time frame xD it was all in notes form, so easy to shift around.

Edited by Asmodesu

Well Jen is a healer so she isn't going to trust him to anyone else. Even though Malavai is assisting her. But I hadn't planned on him being hurt so having to change the setting and some of the dialog since they won't be in his room for him to comment on the changes.

I know you can't believe everything they say but someone asked Charles Boyd on Twitter if Theron would still be in the story after the whole

being able to die

thing and he said "He will definitely continue to be a part of the story :)". So there's that at least.

I know you can't believe everything they say but someone asked Charles Boyd on Twitter if Theron would still be in the story after the whole

being able to die

thing and he said "He will definitely continue to be a part of the story :)". So there's that at least.

Cool

As long as he stays dead for my Warrior, I'm happy. I suppose that'll mean I'll be stuck with Lana for awhile.

I have a question.

Did anyone else's character bio for Theron update to reflect that he's back in the Alliance/resumed his relationship with the protagonist? Mine didn't update at all, I'm wondering if that's because I used the magic console to bring him back as a companion prior to his return in the Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint.

... I hope that won't cause problems in the future with Theron's romance flag not being recognised.

being able to die

Yep, this ^^. And for those who want to see that said for themselves, Charles' Tweety-tweet.

I have a question.

Did anyone else's character bio for Theron update to reflect that he's back in the Alliance/resumed his relationship with the protagonist? Mine didn't update at all, I'm wondering if that's because I used the magic console to bring him back as a companion prior to his return in the Nathema Conspiracy flashpoint.

... I hope that won't cause problems in the future with Theron's romance flag not being recognised.

Mine didn’t update and I didn’t use the console but I didn’t lose Theron after the events on Umbara he stayed an active companion for me.

I have a question.

I looked for that as well and no, Theron's bio has not been updated to reflect our continued romance and engagement. The last note there is my reaction with the broadcast after his betrayal became public knowledge. And I haven't used the terminal on him so. I'm guessing it's another bug like Jaesa's letter?

To be fair they got screwed with Ashara too. (The thing with Ashara is I don't mind not having a kill choice but *** was with the lack of ability to tell her to screw off?)

True. I've heard about that one, but I don't have an Inquisitor that far in the story yet. I was mostly referring to characters that we all have. From what I've read, a whole bunch of people decided to not kill him after going through the story, and these were people foaming at the mouth to kill him after Umbara. The story was well written if it could change so many minds.

I looked for that as well and no, Theron's bio has not been updated to reflect our continued romance and engagement. The last note there is my reaction with the broadcast after his betrayal became public knowledge. And I haven't used the terminal on him so. I'm guessing it's another bug like Jaesa's letter?

For what it's worth, I did use the terminal on Theron (something I normally never do, but he was one of my main crafting character's eight 50 influence companions - the economy demanded it!). And his bio still wasn't updated. So I don't think it's a question of using the terminal or not.

Edited by Estelindis

I have a question.

Nope mine didn't update either. I never used the terminal and I lost him after Umbara. I got him back after Nathema like normal but no update. I've heard from some other people that they didn't even get him back as a companion even though they were supposed to.

I am insanely giddy right now.

Guys, we won! Eight months of fighting for our man, for defending him.

Edgelords, sorry not sorry.

Lol I was reading through some of the other threads and they maaadddd too... :D

I am insanely giddy right now.

Guys, we won! Eight months of fighting for our man, for defending him.

Edgelords, sorry not sorry.

We did! I honestly did not expect to feel any sense of joy after the Nathema FP and in fact, the night before, I'd already written out my unsub message for Bioware. But... damn. This feels so damn good. ♥

True. I've heard about that one, but I don't have an Inquisitor that far in the story yet. I was mostly referring to characters that we all have. From what I've read, a whole bunch of people decided to not kill him after going through the story, and these were people foaming at the mouth to kill him after Umbara. The story was well written if it could change so many minds.

I just remember way back when Umbara came out that we were told by the devs this was a story about trust. This is why I think a lot of emphasis was not put on the superweapon story but on our relationship with Theron. It defined how we feel about him as a companion - whether it is for love or friendship. I didn't have all characters romance him. Most of mine stayed true to their original LI. But they forged a friendship with him and in many ways changed the personality of how my characters conduct themselves. It really was about trust and this is especially true for the dark side character that kills people who betray. I have two characters like that. Even with them, I doubt I will ever kill Theron. My sith warrior is a good example as one who was betrayed by a former lover/husband. It made her darker as a result and pretty angry toward men :(. And yes she was really mad at Theron too. But that scene when you first get to talk to him. He reminds you that he would do anything to protect you. If he taught my sith warrior one thing in all of this it was to learn to forgive. Even Arcann didn't want her to kill him. There is so much to be said about these statements. The fact that Lana, who was hell-bent on revenge herself, realized that was the wrong course of action.

I get this all more so now that the stories come together. It makes sense. The dark side ending is just too tragic to want to watch. It was like the others where you let romanced Vette die or killing Aric Jorgen. The responses from the voice actors portraying those roles can cut a person down to their core. It was like watching a depressing movie and for me, I rather enjoy happy endings.

I have a question.

Mine updated and I claimed him through the console after Umbarra as he was the only high influence companion I had on my sorceress at the time (not making that mistake again) and when Andronikos returned I was able to break up with Theron. But there again I broke up with him.

Edited by casirabit

Mine updated and I claimed him through the console after Umbarra as he was the only high influence companion I had on my sorceress at the time (not making that mistake again) and when Andronikos returned I was able to break up with Theron. But there again I broke up with him.

Yours actually updated? What does the updated character bio say?