Companions that *should* have been romanceable

My poor Guardian still wishes that Kira Carsen was same sex romancable. She wouldn't have even given Theron a second look if she could have romanced Kira LOL.

Same thing goes for my Juggernaut... she would have loved to romance Vette and would have done so over Quinn. (Much as she loves her smiling betrayer but anyhow...)

Much as I loathed Tharan Cedrax, more than a one night stand would have been nice, just for funsies.

And dammit, Jonas Balkar for romancable AND a companion. He really needed to be more than he was.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My poor Guardian still wishes that Kira Carsen was same sex romancable. She wouldn't have even given Theron a second look if she could have romanced Kira LOL.

Same thing goes for my Juggernaut... she would have loved to romance Vette and would have done so over Quinn. (Much as she loves her smiling betrayer but anyhow...)

Much as I loathed Tharan Cedrax, more than a one night stand would have been nice, just for funsies.

And dammit, Jonas Balkar for romancable AND a companion. He really needed to be more than he was.

Agreed on Kira and I like Doc. :p

Still don't see the appeal to Vette past a BFF (one of the greatest in the galaxy!) so all three of my warriors have been happy with Quinn, Theron and Lana.

And agreed on Jonas. Makes me wish they'd go back and redo the stories a bit for us. Just don't care for the fur covered Jorgan. :p Now if he was Jonas, but with cat ears and a tail >_>

Most of us know what happened to Vaylin, though she could always come back lol. i would have wanted a Romance option with that crazy girl. All the fighting would be worth it heheh.. Also Satele Shan, Acine to stick, and that Nautalon (spelling) female from Nar Shadaa's Alliance alert.

I would like to have Quinn for one of my Imperial girls, preferably agent, and I'm sure my hunter would be fascinated by Akaavi. it would be nice to see Balkar again too;) Anything that is not Lana or Theron, thank you. I like Lana, but there is way too much of her in the story, and her personality is becoming more and more watered down.

So far I seem to despise the vast majority of female comps that already are romance options.

I Dislike: Vette, Ashara Zavros, Kaliyo Djannis (sometimes she's ok), Raina Temple, Akaavi Spar, Nadia Grell (based on stuff I've read & watched), and Jaesa Willsaam

I can tolerate: Risha Drayen, Mako (usually), and possibly Kira Carson if I ever play a Jedi Knight.

I know this comment is bound to get angry responses from Vette and Jaesa fans, but I don't care.

So far I seem to despise the vast majority of female comps that already are romance options.

I Dislike: Vette, Ashara Zavros, Kaliyo Djannis (sometimes she's ok), Raina Temple, Akaavi Spar, Nadia Grell (based on stuff I've read & watched), and Jaesa Willsaam

I can tolerate: Risha Drayen, Mako (usually), and possibly Kira Carson if I ever play a Jedi Knight.

I know this comment is bound to get angry responses from Vette and Jaesa fans, but I don't care.

All of the companions are liked or hated by someone. Instead of any fighting over who to bring back and why, Bioware needs to bring them all back. I hope they're not myopic enough to read these forums and do things like bring back Mako because 54% of people say positive things and never bring back Jaesa because 47% say negative things (both just hypothetical examples, not based on fact). Just bring them ALL back!

• 3 months later...
I've finally played the Jedi Consular *female* and while Tharan was a fun distraction, Zenith should have been romanceable. Seriously. He'd have been awesome. What a missed opportunity there! Oh how I wish they could change it and make Zenith romanceable. I'd even roll a Twi'lek to have the chance.

Are there any that you feel should have been romaceable?

100% agree with this & I've posted it somewhere in another thread. I also think a Zenith romance was a huge missed opportunity for such a complex character.

The other missed opportunity (imo) was to have had a permanent romance with the Voss guy Phi-Ton for female agents and have him join your crew as an option instead/in place of Raina Temple (why is she even there - she's almost as annoying as Kaliyo).

I don't know if I'd say that any that aren't LIs *should* have been, but there are some that might have been interesting.

I have to echo the comments here by some that Tharan might have been an interesting LI for the female Consular, and it's a shame it doesn't go beyond a casual hook up. I wonder if the reason he wasn't a full LI was that in some respects he is similar to Doc, in that both are rogueish skirt chasers. If so I think it would have been better to swap them, with Tharan being a full LI. Instead of Doc the Jedi Knight would get Scourge as a LI.

Darth Zash should have been a fling for the Inquisitor just because of the hilarious reveal that would come later. That would be right up there with

Beryl Thorne might have been an interesting alternative (though not a replacement) for Risha.

Likewise Jaxo might have been interesting alternative to Elara Dorne.

Both the Female Smuggler & the Female Bounty Hunter should have had more random hookups, like the male versions.

Some of the LIs could have also been available to the same gender. Off the top of my head I'd say Scourge, Kaliyo, Vette, Malavai Quinn, and Risha.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

Zenith would have been an awesome romance... a girl can dream.

Might be fun if Jonas slipped into the alliance some place and became a romance ! Or maybe just a flirt option to make Theron jealous... and Aric some more... ;) Would never romance him on a Trooper though because... ARIC IS THE BESTEST. Jonas is only fun on a trooper for making Aric jealous ;)

I want a Voss romance...

Can't our Agents Voss hubby show up??

Edited by Suzsi

Light Side Jaesa. Her story is mostly glossed over as it is, but by the end of it she seems to have accepted that she might really be more Sith than Jedi after all, and considers herself a citizen of the Empire.

That doesn't seem to be true at all. At the end of her story arc, LS Jaesa is perhaps the most serene and dispassionately Jedi-like character in the entire game. She's much much less emotional than at the start of her conversation tree, and talks about clarity, temperance, and peace.

Edited by OldVengeance

OMG Jedi Knights why are you so desperate to romance old Sith who clearly says he does not feel anything (also for you).

You are pathetic, you say you fight DS all your live, but you instantly get attracted to Sith Pureblood who served as Emperor's Wrath.

We Imperials have more Wraths who are better looking and have some vibrant feelings, how about that?

Just admit you all want to go DS and surrender :p

OMG Jedi Knights why are you so desperate to romance old Sith who clearly says he does not feel anything (also for you).

You are pathetic, you say you fight DS all your live, but you instantly get attracted to Sith Pureblood who served as Emperor's Wrath.

We Imperials have more Wraths who are better looking and have some vibrant feelings, how about that?

Just admit you all want to go DS and surrender :p

Chicks dig the bad boys.;)

My Inquisitor still wants a shot at Thanna Vesh (I never kill her on any of my imp characters :D)

While I like Elara, my trooper wanted Jaxo.

My smuggler wanted that togruta Jedi knight that Risha knew, and to "enlighten" that Jedi knight on Tatt.... but he technically wanted every female he met sooooooooo ;).

Kira for female Knights.

Dark Jaesa for female Warriors (come on, having her explore her sexuality and her other passions at the same time it just fitting).

A proper romance with Pierce (especially after the Quinncident).

Those are three that I really want (Kira for female Knights is my headcanon anyway)

Another that I think might be interesting is Talos for male or female Inquisitors. I just love the idea of them as a couple going on expeditions to uncover all sorts of fun relics.

IMHO Pierce would have been a far better romance for the SW than Quinn. They seem to have more in common - they're both warriors.

I also think Talos would have been a great romance. He's such a nerd, and so sweet and enthusiastic, and I think his romance might have been a lot of fun. I mean, can you imagine all the superlatives he'd probably throw into his love letters to the SI? :)

Also, I do wish they'd stuck with the original plan of making at least some of the vanilla companions open to SSR. Totally agree that DS Jaesa + a female SW would have been quite interesting.

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

IMHO Pierce would have been a far better romance for the SW than Quinn. They seem to have more in common - they're both warriors.

I really, really liked Pierce, not a fan of how the fling went about.. maybe I just wished it was longer.. but I like the character a lot. Not due to the warrior thing, but the do anything to protect his career and climb the ranks type thing. Also he prefers being on the front-line fighting like my warriors. People of war action.

I also think Talos would have been a great romance. He's such a nerd, and so sweet and enthusiastic, and I think his romance might have been a lot of fun. I mean, can you imagine all the superlatives he'd probably throw into his love letters to the SI? :)

Also, I do wish they'd stuck with the original plan of making at least some of the vanilla companions open to SSR. Totally agree that DS Jaesa + a female SW would have been quite interesting.

I never get the Talos appeal, I'm probably biased because of the body type number 1 though.:rak_03: Though he is a nice man and a companion.

So I guess I'd that's what you're looking for, maybe it isn't that weird.:rak_03:

Pierce was pretty cool yeah, I liked how he and Quinn had a go at each other and kinda "fought" over the fem wrath.:D

I think they wanted to give the fem wrath 2 LI too, but left us hanging and kept it for males instead.

Edited by Eshvara

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.