Message for RBL

Mikeflowz

Hey guys we all know you are damn good, and all your team are almost unbeatable, but roaming in Unranks like you guys are doing is just killing the fun of ANYONE facing you.

They have made Ranked Warzone for people well organized as you, why arent you in there, instead of rapping face non stop.

Like I said you guys are good, really good, but maybe too good for unranked

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys we all know you are damn good, and all your team are almost unbeatable, but roaming in Unranks like you guys are doing is just killing the fun of ANYONE facing you.

They have made Ranked Warzone for people well organized as you, why arent you in there, instead of rapping face non stop.

Where the hell did all the imp guilds go anyway? We used to have competition but all the good imps left in 5.0.

Anyway, ranked doesn't pop much. And if we were queueing ranked triple premades, we'd get accused of win-trading.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

We are recruiting all PVPers. We have both Republic Bowling League and Imperial Bowling League. Please message us in-game for tryout. If your PVP guild is fading away, message us. We encourage you and your remaining PVPers to join as long as you all are talented and mature.

RBL

I fail to see how grouping up and coordinating via voice comms comes across as an epic achievement. Find some friends, group up with some class synergy (merc, merc, sniper, merc) and profit. You can't expect people to stop utilizing perfectly legitimate strategy just because you are losing. :/

So wait. When did it become an issue for friends to get together and play PvP? Am I not allowed to get in a group and go do my dailies? I'm sure they would play more Ranked PvP if it was to ever pop on Shadowlands

lol.

Join an organized guild then!

We are recruiting all PVPers. We have both Republic Bowling League and Imperial Bowling League. Please message us in-game for tryout. If your PVP guild is fading away, message us. We encourage you and your remaining PVPers to join as long as you all are talented and mature.

RBL

LoL

Talented and mature.

I've never seen RBL show up in a WZ with either of those.

Cheese and trash talk, yes.

/signed

I have friends, I queue with them, but we don't have a perfect trinity with team speak and all in unranked.

Usually we go 3 DPS 1 Tank or 3 DPS one healer, hell even 4 DPS. And it's fun.

My main problem with RBL is that their team is too perfect and queuesyncing two 4 man groups. Usually 2 tanks 2 healers 4 DPS. Against a good imp team the games can be super super fun. I remember one game where I was in a PUG and we won Civil War 10-0. No one held mid until super late in the game, we capped mid, RBL capped snow and grass (which I was guarding), we got snow back, and held it to the death. It was super fun. The problem is those game happen to rarely for multiple reasons:

1. RBL queues at times where the best imp players are offline, I am not blaming you for that, but most times I have faced RBL I was with low-mid tier PVPers who could not do more than 1.5k DPS.

2. Their chemistry and team strategy makes it so that it is very hard to beat them without a vastly superior team in terms of heals and DPS.

3. Imperial pool being so much vaster making queuesync almost impossible, whereas Pubs have fewer PVPers. I would not be opposed to facing 4 RBL + 4 random Pubs, just 8 RBL with TS is overkill. The reason we can't do groups of more than 4 is to evade the 8 man group issue. Queuesync on pub solves that for RBL. On Imp it is much harder to do. One premade and 4 pugs will almost always loose to one 8-man premade.

For ranked, I agree it never pops unless you spam fleet with "Queue Solo Ranked" we would need a general [ranked] chat which would be shared by both factions and across all instances so we could coordinate queues.

That being said you guys are really really good and beating you makes my day.

Targaryen legacy

Ilfiriel (Imperial Assassin) - Daenerys (Republic Shadow)

plus a bunch of other toons I don't PVP with.

IBL was the meme of pot5 back in the day, our blood bath and beyond equivalent on harb. The fact that they're still around and talking about how "talented" they are made this thread fun for me. Edited by EnzoForMe

Last time I checked Exile was getting farmed by Life Debt, he begged one of their marauder for lessons because he was globalling Exile. I am 100% sure that he was also getting globaled by their sins. If you want lessons, Exile, I'd recommend harbinger. They're over there.

Last time I checked Exile was getting farmed by Life Debt, he begged one of their marauder for lessons because he was globalling Exile. I am 100% sure that he was also getting globaled by their sins. If you want lessons, Exile, I'd recommend harbinger. They're over there.

Then they all got raped by my jugg who I had played for a week. :D the egos in gaming man, yall are perfect for Harb.

Edited by Vektarulz

Bowling League does a great job when 6 to 8 of them are in a match. When there are 1 or 2, they do nothing but complain about everyone else as they get slapped around. It's pretty hilarious actually :o

What Republic guild are you in again? Oh you're not in one? So IMP right? Wait, no one is around to que? Oh that's sad. :(