Message for RBL

Mikeflowz

If you guys think they are ruining regs for you with their 3-4 people online you ought to come to JC and watch the pub guild that's name I'm not going to mention superqueue 3 sage healers and 2 guardian tanks and 2 DPS for 2-3 hours a night. I would probably play on SL just to get away from those guys if my guild would come as well. We do get ranked going but they refuse to queue because they are only able to bring 1 heal and 1 tank into a game. Edited by PoshTS
grammer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys think they are ruining regs for you with their 3-4 people online you ought to come to JC and watch the pub guild that's name I'm not going to mention superqueue 3 sage healers and 2 guardian tanks and 2 DPS for 2-3 hours a night. I would probably play on SL just to get away from those guys if my guild would come as well. We do get ranked going but they refuse to queue because they are only able to bring 1 heal and 1 tank into a game.

3-4 lol? They double que and get 7-8 in a match sometimes. And they still manage to lose a good amount of those. It's pretty sad.

• 3 weeks later...
you say RBL would q group ranked but when i ask you guys always dodge :rak_02:

This was a lie, I came on the same day and asked an 'A team' member and was refused, apparently they are too busy crushing people in regs...

This was a lie, I came on the same day and asked an 'A team' member and was refused, apparently they are too busy crushing people in regs...

but they dont even crush anyone in regs feelsbadman keep getting destroyed by 2 man premades ect... game is hard i guess