Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I think it's a racial ability actually ... for sith pureblood, I believe.

Edit: I was beaten by one minute! *shakes fist at Damask_Rose*

That's a racial skill for Sith Purebloods

Oh yeah...you guys are right. Thank you! I'd forgotten. As I said, it's not something I've used much, but honestly, it should be something for all sith to be able to use. I don't see purebloods as having any shorter a fuse than the rest lol.

That shot made me giggle, have to admit. It's almost like...'well after what you did, yes, scavenging these is more important' lol.

I suppose if you really wanted to rub his nose in it, you could make him craft something with those scavenged goods afterwards. It made me laugh too.

The mighty Sith Juggernaut Sath'ramuus (no idea how I came up with that) has been created. Quinston won't know what hit him. Literally if he misbehaves.

I will now award myself a hypocrite award for posting in here again.:p

There is no escape from the realm of all that is Quinn! :p Welcome back!

That shot made me giggle, have to admit. It's almost like...'well after what you did, yes, scavenging these is more important' lol.

She's staring him straight in the eyes as she melts those droids down :cool:

I suppose if you really wanted to rub his nose in it, you could make him craft something with those scavenged goods afterwards. It made me laugh too.

Haha! "Oh I forgive you, dear. Now get up. I need new boots. Yes, from this."

The mighty Sith Juggernaut Sath'ramuus (no idea how I came up with that) has been created. Quinston won't know what hit him. Literally if he misbehaves.

I will now award myself a hypocrite award for posting in here again.:p

At last. And way better than Flymo >>

That's a perfect idea... :D

She's staring him straight in the eyes as she melts those droids down :cool:

Haha! "Oh I forgive you, dear. Now get up. I need new boots. Yes, from this."

...perfectly realized lol :D

OMG....I'm DYING ever here!

https://snag.gy/1WtYvq.jpg

Tagged Neil Pollner (the writer of the SW story) on Twitter awhile back, just absently musing that I'd love to pick his brain about the SW story and some of the things that didn't get included....and he replied back! Oh gods...what do I ask?!?

*Major flailing ensues*

Edited by feylyndiira

OMG....I'm DYING ever here!

https://snag.gy/1WtYvq.jpg

Tagged Neil Pollner (the writer of the SW story) on Twitter awhile back, just absently musing that I'd love to pick his brain about the SW story and some of the things that didn't get included....and he replied back! Oh gods...what do I ask?!?

*Major flailing ensues*

Omg! That's so cool :D Um...hm...what about asking him about Malavai's betrayal--like why he wouldn't come clean about what Baras was planning against his wife, so they could work together against Baras...or was Malavai being controlled by something like Castellan restraints?

That's what I'm curious about, but of course, you have his ear now, so whatever you ask, will be cool and I hope you share the answers. :)

Omg! That's so cool :D Um...hm...what about asking him about Malavai's betrayal--like why he wouldn't come clean about what Baras was planning against his wife, so they could work together against Baras...or was Malavai being controlled by something like Castellan restraints?

That's what I'm curious about, but of course, you have his ear now, so whatever you ask, will be cool and I hope you share the answers. :)

Yeah, my main question is going to be "Was it a true betrayal for a romanced SW or was he coerced/forced somehow?". But holy crap...I had a million questions back when I first posted that because I was neck-deep in writing my fanfic. now I'm like "Oh crap...what was I going to ask again?!"

Too much pressure😬 It's got to be something about the betrayal, or.. how he would have written the reunion himself, I'm blanking out, ask him if he knows how many fangirls Quinn has 😍 Why didn't warriors who romanced him and even were married to him get to talk him out of it? That was the worst thing about it 💔

Wow! :D

It's the closest thing to actually talking to Quinn, lol. NO PRESSURE! Let us know what happened 😊

(Did Baras really expect Quinn to be able to kill the warrior when Draahg couldn't do it, or did he think he was sending Quinn to his death just like all his other spies)

Edited by grania

Yeah, my main question is going to be "Was it a true betrayal for a romanced SW or was he coerced/forced somehow?". But holy crap...I had a million questions back when I first posted that because I was neck-deep in writing my fanfic. now I'm like "Oh crap...what was I going to ask again?!"

Good question, works for me, I was thinking along similar lines. I know what you mean, when playing and writing, I thought of all kinds of things and now after I read your post, I'm like...wow...I don't know what to ask either, it's a bit like getting starstruck lol.

Like Grania said, it's like the next best thing to talking to Quinn himself.

Too much pressure😬 It's got to be something about the betrayal, or.. how he would have written the reunion himself, I'm blanking out, ask him if he knows how many fangirls Quinn has 😍 Why didn't warriors who romanced him and even were married to him get to talk him out of it? That was the worst thing about it 💔

All those things :D I wonder what he thinks about this crazy fangirl army that developed because of his creation :D I was married to him when he betrayed me...so yeah, I'd always wondered about that. I wonder how things might have been if he told her what Baras was up to.

It's the closest thing to actually talking to Quinn, lol. NO PRESSURE! Let us know what happened 😊

(Did Baras really expect Quinn to be able to kill the warrior when Draahg couldn't do it, or did he think he was sending Quinn to his death just like all his other spies)

That's a good question too. It would be nice to learn the answers to these things to get some closure and understanding.

That's a good question too. It would be nice to learn the answers to these things to get some closure and understanding.

Even if we don't like the answers, I'm prepared for that. "Because Quinn loved Baras more." "UUHHHGG fine." 💥☄️🔥

Edited by grania

Serious note.

How does Quinners respond to a LS SW who constantly fat shames his boss (Baras)? Just planning ahead how many gifts I'll be needing.

A lot of the holoterminal briefings are team efforts in the SW story.

Honestly? I don't like it. I know some people have written stories and things and call him Darth FatAs.s and stuff like that, but it doesn't endear me to the writing for some reason. It might be great in all other ways, but I don't dig on the fat shaming toward Baras at all. So, I guess lots of gifts! I prefer Tech, Luxury and Courting gifts lol.

Urgh, that would be a horrible truth wouldn't it. :eek::o

It would be a stupid truth, it's not like Quinn and Barq's (my phone really wants to call him that) travelled all around the galaxy together for several years or slept with each other or ate with each other, I could go on but you catch my drift.

Honestly? I don't like it. I know some people have written stories and things and call him Darth FatAs.s and stuff like that, but it doesn't endear me to the writing for some reason. It might be great in all other ways, but I don't dig on the fat shaming toward Baras at all. So, I guess lots of gifts! I prefer Tech, Luxury and Courting gifts lol.

I didn't mean LITERALLY fat shaming him. I mean being less than three bags full guy like my Mara was.

Flip side though, Vette will love it.

He'll disapprove but he won't say anything about it and it won't affect your relationship with him. He won't be like, I'm siccing these droids on you because all those times you talked smack to Baras.

I tend to match my character's personality with the companion I'm running with, if only catch as much affection as I can. Not everyone wants to play a sith paladin, though.

He'll disapprove but he won't say anything about it and it won't affect your relationship with him. He won't be like, I'm siccing these droids on you because all those times you talked smack to Baras.

I tend to match my character's personality with the companion I'm running with, if only catch as much affection as I can. Not everyone wants to play a sith paladin, though.

Pierce liked my style apart from the whole "toady" thing. Broonmark doesn't exist. Jaesa will be going LS in this edition.

I too go a little metagame when it comes to convos with certain characters.

My Assassin was the ultimate in duplicity as he was all nice guy to Ashara then electrifying almost all the things when away from the ship.

I too go a little metagame when it comes to convos with certain characters.

Well then I expect there'd be some awkward moments, with Quinn stewing and flustered over your tone with your (his true :mad:) master. You're the one in charge though, you can say and do exactly what you want and no one can argue with it :o

I'd really rather have him stewing and flustered about other things WINK WINK but the idea of Quinn aggressively flying the ship through space and silently brooding works for me, whatever the reason~

Lammia I think your Quinn got a bit lost... I found him wandering around in the Ruined Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He did try to shoot at me being as I was on my Trooper when I found him, but was able to talk him down. So my question is where do I send him to go home?

The Two Majors

He followed me...

Come on... the space port is right there...

Edited by Nightfrogger

Lammia I think your Quinn got a bit lost... I found him wandering around in the Ruined Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He did try to shoot at me being as I was on my Trooper when I found him, but was able to talk him down. So my question is where do I send him to go home?

The Two Majors

He followed me...

"Malavai! Home! NOW! :mad:"

https://imgur.com/hi1QNpr

"Not my fault, my lord! He left me behind, and each time I asked for directions to the spaceport, I got "die Imp scum!!!!1111oneoneone11!! *facepalm*"

https://imgur.com/w8oOGQY

Please send Major "fooled by his own cousin" Quinn to Manaan, third from right Stronghold in the main archipelago. Thank you.