Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Sorry to temporarily derail the thread, but I was reading old posts and found this.

Pfft, non-force users beat Arcann by bashing him in the face with a shield fist bump of electric doom AND THEN deliver a swift kick to the happy sacks. AS EVERY FIGHT SHOULD GO!

...is that actually how non-Force-users defeat Arcann? :eek:

I...might have to take my smuggler gal - AKA the gal who REALLY loves using Dirty Kick [well, Below the Belt] on any enemy she possibly can* - through KOTFE now. XD

*Dirty Kick Darth Malgus! (sorry)

Dirty Kick HK-47!

Dirty Kick the Voidwolf!

Dirty Kick Hunter! (Okay, that was an agent using legacy skills, but it was awesome nonetheless.)

Dirty Kick Darth Arkous and Colonel Darok!

...my all-time favorite, however, was Dirty Kicking Darth Freaking Revan at the end of SoR. It made no mechanical difference to the fight, did little damage, sure - but GOSH was it utterly hilarious to see. :D I wish he'd had

a reaction, though...."BRING ALL THE FOOLS YOU LIKE! THEY WILL ALL--[field goal] suffer...! :eek:"

If you bring Silver Theron back can he sign this poster?

Quinn: If Silver Theron ever comes back, I will personally warn him away from that poster.

It says "SFW" in the title. How bad could it be? [peeks] ...eep!

Quinn: Your face is turning red.

IT IS NOT.

Quinn: Really? Because your neck, scalp and ears are also turning bright red.

I CAN'T HELP IT.

Quinn: Are your feet blushing?

I'm wearing socks, but probably yes.

Quinn: Well I'm certainly not looking at the picture, then...

It doesn't show anything...critical! Theron wouldn't mind!

Theron: *yelling from Copero* AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE THAT HAIRCUT, I'M FINE WITH IT! I'll send you an autographed copy as soon as I can look at a mirror again.

Quinn: ... *slowly shakes head* By now, I should not be surprised at anything that happens in this thread...

I think he was dressing it up a bit, my agent has never had the pleasure of kicking anyone in the nuts before :o (Except with heroic moment which doesn't count)

You should do a screenshot series "Defeating bosses with Dirty Kick", I'm thinking this to be a really good project to spend your time on :D (though I may just be giddy still, from hearing "You heard my lord...")

You should do a screenshot series "Defeating bosses with Dirty Kick", I'm thinking this to be a really good project to spend your time on :D (though I may just be giddy still, from hearing "You heard my lord...")

I'd love to...except my smuggler's a gunslinger and Dirty Kick was taken away from her. :( She has to be content with shooting people between the legs instead of kicking them.

My other smuggler is a scoundrel and thus has Dirty Kick - but he's male. It just wouldn't be the same as a tiny redhead lady Dirty Kicking her way through the galaxy. XD (Corso eventually had to plead with her to stop doing that while he's standing right next to her. She occasionally forgot. :p)

(Also, Quinn's angry face = :o )

Sorry, don't mean to interrupt but I just heard a new line from Quinn that I've never heard before :eek:

https://i.imgur.com/218VO8D.png

He sounds as furious as he looks! I've never gotten this line before, I hardly ever have the republic guys fight Rathari for me on Nar Shadaa. I was just like whoa! And you know what else, he actually disapproved of me killing the pub leader guy, but then he said that line ~ (<3)

I've never had him say this and I'm certain I've used the republic grunts. What choice do you have to pick to get it?

:eek:

S

Quinn: If Silver Theron ever comes back, I will personally warn him away from that poster.

IT IS NOT.

I CAN'T HELP IT.

Theron: *yelling from Copero* AS LONG AS I DON'T HAVE THAT HAIRCUT, I'M FINE WITH IT! I'll send you an autographed copy as soon as I can look at a mirror again.

Quinn: ... *slowly shakes head* By now, I should not be surprised at anything that happens in this thread...

Your Security Chief approves of these minor Silver Theron diversions from our Quinn :)

I've never had him say this and I'm certain I've used the republic grunts. What choice do you have to pick to get it?

I was about to leave for a walk, glad I checked real quick~ It was all neutral and dark options to get to that point. After the fight and after you talk to Rathari, the pubs ask if they can leave. You can let them go (light side) or you can kill their leader (dark) which was what I did. Quinn disapproved about the choice, but then he like, hissed that line, honestly I can't do it justice with a screenshot. I was so pleased that even though he didn't like something I said, he still stuck up for me :o

I was about to leave for a walk, glad I checked real quick~ It was all neutral and dark options to get to that point. After the fight and after you talk to Rathari, the pubs ask if they can leave. You can let them go (light side) or you can kill their leader (dark) which was what I did. Quinn disapproved about the choice, but then he like, hissed that line, honestly I can't do it justice with a screenshot. I was so pleased that even though he didn't like something I said, he still stuck up for me :o

Thanks, I never killed their leader before. I shall have to do it for research. And screenshots. And video :D

I wish I could draw. :/

So I was working on a chapter for my SW fan fic, which is not ready to be posted. I haven't even given it a name yet. :/ But this song came on, and I think it fits perfectly how she feels after realizing she has been missing for 5 years, and no one knows where Quinn is.

Thanks, I never killed their leader before. I shall have to do it for research. And screenshots. And video :D

Ok good because I kind of want to hear it again. On a loop. ;)

So I was working on a chapter for my SW fan fic, which is not ready to be posted. I haven't even given it a name yet. :/ But this song came on, and I think it fits perfectly how she feels after realizing she has been missing for 5 years, and no one knows where Quinn is.

Aw, I looked up the lyrics and they're about perfect, so sad. That was a good time for writing, when we knew he was coming back but didn't know where he'd been. Even I tried my hand at it (I never write). (Don't know where that ended up, but it had a run-on sentence in it, so probably best lost to the ages, lol)

Edited by grania

Beautiful song! And very fitting, and sad. Loved it. ^^

Oh my...I'm going to need another mop for the drool. Very nice. :D Clearly I need to spend more time cruising through DA.

IT IS NOT.

I CAN'T HELP IT.

Hilarious as always GA. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and definitely when we get him back, that poster...I need a copy of that signed too lol.

Oh my...I'm going to need another mop for the drool. Very nice. :D Clearly I need to spend more time cruising through DA.

Hilarious as always GA. Thanks for bringing a smile to my face and definitely when we get him back, that poster...I need a copy of that signed too lol.

Only if we can get Quinn to sign this one too....

Forgetting duty

Only if we can get Quinn to sign this one too....

Forgetting duty

Quinn: *resigned sigh* Very well... your signed picture, my lord.

:jawa_evil:

My trips around DeviantArt usually wind up looking at beautiful drawings of Jedi and Sith being awesome. Mostly just by being Jedi and Sith. And occasionally fighting each other. XD I so wish I could draw...

Recently I found someone's commission of an Inquisitor. The freaky thing is that she looks exactly like my smuggler. Just...insane. (Well - my smuggler *does* have some downright psychotic anger issues that legitimately scare everybody else around her, but she's not Inquisitor-level insane.) That was eerie...

Quinn: *resigned sigh* Very well... your signed picture, my lord.

Awww thanks love :)

*grabs him for a hug and kisses him on the cheek* You always know how to brighten my day after a long shift at work :)

On a high note only have a couple more weeks of the over night shift left then back on days. Yay :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

Awww thanks love :)

*grabs him for a hug and kisses him on the cheek* You always know how to brighten my day after a long shift at work :)

On a high note only have a couple more weeks of the over night shift left then back on days. Yay :)

Great news :)

Plus you'll be pleased to hear that I actually managed to craft one of those jackets myself.. :o When I put my mind to it, it wasn't so bad. It's just the isotopes, expensive :|

close this thread and this non stop and useless spam.

reported.

You're about 620 pages too late, sweetheart. ;) We're not bothering anybody outside this thread, other than the fact that our mere existence is apparently enough to tick off a few people because...they don't like seeing the thread. Sorry, not our problem.