Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

So, I'm actually a straight guy. I'm only here because my Juggernaut is a straight woman, and I felt that, after all the horrors I bestowed upon her in her background, she earned a pretty boy that would be devoted to her

With the exception of one little incident that got blown out of all proportion against a Sith of the warrior's power, Malavai Quinn is as devoted as you can get! Minus the incident, he's the Empire's version of Aric Jorgan for loyalty and devotion to his spouse.

A threesome, erm...I mean TRIO of Quinns? My security stick is back in the cupboard - non-Quinn crisis averted :D

I love that 'Quinn distracted' pic - haven't seen that before :)

A threesome, erm...I mean TRIO of Quinns? My security stick is back in the cupboard - non-Quinn crisis averted :D

I love that 'Quinn distracted' pic - haven't seen that before :)

If you like the distracted one then you will love this one too... I know I do ;)

Quinn and a mirror

(I believe the mature filter is on for this one, doesn't technically show anything...but it is damn close ;) )

I love her work... :)

Edited by Nightfrogger

If you like the distracted one then you will love this one too... I know I do ;)

Quinn and a mirror

(I believe the mature filter is on for this one, doesn't technically show anything...but it is damn close ;) )

...I forgot what I was going to say...

Ditto. I need a mop for the drool...where is Two-Vee?

Maybe? Ooooooh Purple Quiiiiiiin....*sing songs* We might have to get the GA to blindfold him to sign that :D

Ooh. Sure, he'll be--hold on, Quinn just disappeared. *sigh* QUINN! ... *mutter grumble* *marches out the door* ....... *reappears dragging Quinn by one hand while he digs in his heels*

Quinn: ...no no no no no no no no no no no no no--

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

Quinn: *points at picture* That is my "problem."

You must be traumatized every time you get dressed or take a shower. Yeesh.

Quinn: *FACEPALM* That is not what I meant, and you know it....sir.

Sign it!

Quinn: And if I refuse?

Uhh...

Quinn: I think I'll refuse, then. No offense, my lords, but I would rather not--

We'll bring Silver Theron back!

Quinn: . . . you are evil. *grumpily signs picture*

HA! :D

Ooh. Sure, he'll be--hold on, Quinn just disappeared. *sigh* QUINN! ... *mutter grumble* *marches out the door* ....... *reappears dragging Quinn by one hand while he digs in his heels*

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

Sign it!

Uhh...

Quinn: I think I'll refuse, then. No offense, my lords, but I would rather not--

*giggle* Well that did it! Now we know what to hold over his head to make him behave. Thank you Major, your autograph is most appreciated. How...how do we reward the good Major when he bows to our whims? What would you like Major?

*giggle* Well that did it! Now we know what to hold over his head to make him behave. Thank you Major, your autograph is most appreciated. How...how do we reward the good Major when he bows to our whims? What would you like Major?

I have an idea :)

*quickly runs to kitchen and makes a cup of tea, comes back out and hands it to him*

Thank you Major *kisses him on the cheek*

Edited by Nightfrogger

I have an idea :)

*quickly runs to kitchen and makes a cup of tea, comes back out and hands it to him*

Thank you Major *kisses him on the cheek*

Quinn: *instantly on cloud nine* :D ...er, I mean - *sweeping bow* Thank you, my lord.

Was that from the adorable kiss on the cheek, or the cup of tea?

Quinn: ...either answer will earn me disapproving stares from the Quinnmancers, so I shall say...both.

Good answer. :p

Quinn: *instantly on cloud nine* :D ...er, I mean - *sweeping bow* Thank you, my lord.

Was that from the adorable kiss on the cheek, or the cup of tea?

Quinn: ...either answer will earn me disapproving stares from the Quinnmancers, so I shall say...both.

Good answer. :p

Just want to take care of our Hubby :)

Quinn and a mirror

Holy ****! :eek:

Purple Quinn, you should be flaunting that not hiding away ;)

Sorry, don't mean to interrupt but I just heard a new line from Quinn that I've never heard before :eek:

https://i.imgur.com/218VO8D.png

He sounds as furious as he looks! I've never gotten this line before, I hardly ever have the republic guys fight Rathari for me on Nar Shadaa. I was just like whoa! And you know what else, he actually disapproved of me killing the pub leader guy, but then he said that line ~ (<3)

Edited by grania

Sorry, don't mean to interrupt but I just heard a new line from Quinn that I've never heard before :eek:

https://i.imgur.com/218VO8D.png

He sounds as furious as he looks! I've never gotten this line before, I hardly ever have the republic guys fight Rathari for me on Nar Shadaa. I was just like whoa! And you know what else, he actually disapproved of me killing the pub leader guy, but then he said that line ~ (<3)

It's an awesome line, I've used the grunts a couple of times, just to see how the kinder half live lol. Thanks for the screenie, seeing his 'mad' face is awesome :D

It's an awesome line, I've used the grunts a couple of times, just to see how the kinder half live lol. Thanks for the screenie, seeing his 'mad' face is awesome :D

Yw :) I don't know why he disapproved - was it because I turned on the pubs after they helped us? Or because I only killed the leader and let the other guys go? *shrug*

Either way, he's so delightfully bootlicking sometimes, it tickles the dominatrix I must have inside me somewhere. :eek::)

Yw :) I don't know why he disapproved - was it because I turned on the pubs after they helped us? Or because I only killed the leader and let the other guys go? *shrug*

Either way, he's so delightfully bootlicking sometimes, it tickles the dominatrix I must have inside me somewhere. :eek::)

Haha, funny, I like when he takes control, the bootlicking is cute, but I like take charge Malavai lol. Must be the sub in me LOL :D:eek:

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?

Sign it!

Uhh...

If you bring Silver Theron back can he sign this poster?