Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

close this thread and this non stop and useless spam.

reported.

If you don't enjoy the thread or our discussion, scroll on by, like I do with your posts most of the time. Anyways, back to our regularly scheduled Malavai discussion.

Edited by Lunafox

close this thread and this non stop and useless spam.

reported.

Is this the same guy as before? What a moron. Did no-one tell him that Quinnmancers will not be denied? If this was a thread of constant posts of "bump" it would have been closed a long time ago. We're here until they at least fix Quinn's customisation in Iokath and give us a little more in-game story with Quinn. And even then we're not leaving :p

We need a bouncer in this thread. What is Broonmark up to?

Well...I kind of left him as a fading blood stain on the grass of Alderaan, so... >_>

I guess Pierce could fill in? :p Sounds like a job meant for him. He hates Quinn, sure, but the chance to inflict mayhem on enemies of the Empire? SIGN HIM UP!

Edited by Jagaimee

Well...I kind of left him as a fading blood stain on the grass of Alderaan, so... >_>

I guess Pierce could fill in? :p Sounds like a job meant for him. He hates Quinn, sure, but the chance to inflict mayhem on enemies of the Empire? SIGN HIM UP!

Indeed - I need a constant forum presence to aid my Security Chief-ing and FW Pierce would be perfect. Though Broonmark has agreed to obliterate all my enemies so he can fill in (the one that isn't serving as my imaginary rug anyway). We've not heard from Widmark in a while. Could be fun.

Is this the same guy as before? What a moron. Did no-one tell him that Quinnmancers will not be denied? If this was a thread of constant posts of "bump" it would have been closed a long time ago. We're here until they at least fix Quinn's customisation in Iokath and give us a little more in-game story with Quinn. And even then we're not leaving :p

I'll never understand why some feel the need to be like that, when we're not hurting anyone and containing our discussion to one thread, where some feel the need to spam and make several threads about the same thing.

They definitely need to give Quinn a bigger role in the future to make up for the lackluster return and of course fix the customizations for the cutscenes, fix our decoration, put his entire name over his head with his title rather than just "Quinn"...and I still would like my Commemorative Statue of him. If they can make one for the likes of Kaliyo, and HK55, Vette, Jorgan, the Shans, Revan...they can make one for Quinn. I'd dearly love that.

And yes, I agree Pierce would likely be happy to serve as a bouncer. :)

Indeed - I need a constant forum presence to aid my Security Chief-ing and FW Pierce would be perfect. Though Broonmark has agreed to obliterate all my enemies so he can fill in (the one that isn't serving as my imaginary rug anyway). We've not heard from Widmark in a while. Could be fun.

Pierce: ...

Well?

Pierce: ...I am not defending him.

Quinn: Think of it this way, my obtuse friend. Y--

Pierce: And I can recognize insults when I hear them, you know.

Quinn: I would be disappointed if you couldn't. In any case - you can flatten the enemies of the Empire by obliterating threats to our great Lords, the Sith (and occasional officer) that make up the Quinnmancers. Is that not a worthy cause? Or are you so high and mighty that you're above such things?

Pierce: Not high and mighty, but there is nothing that's gonna make me defend you--

Quinn: I can also reveal exactly what you did to coerce, threaten, and strong-arm members of your old black ops team into the assault on the Bastion of Corellia.

Pierce: ...n-nice try, but--

Quinn: And reveal exactly how that assault failed to hold the Bastion for more than a month until a Republic special ops unit took and held it.

Pierce: ...b-but I--

Quinn: Not to mention the "harassment" charges filed against you by, I'm sure, many members of the Sith and other citizens for crudely flirting with them when they've rejected you time and again; I have access to those complaints, you know...

Pierce: You--you can't prove any of that--

Quinn: And I can make the "Filbert Widmark" part of your name very public.

Pierce: FINE, I'LL DO IT! :mad:

Quinn: Good man. :jawa_evil:

Haha, all of Pierce's greatest shames. Might be easier just to ask Virne to command him to do it, then he'd be like "Yes m'lord."

I was just thinking about Pierce, and how I absolutely never change his default armor. Does anyone ever dress Pierce up? Just curious.

Haha, all of Pierce's greatest shames. Might be easier just to ask Virne to command him to do it, then he'd be like "Yes m'lord."

I was just thinking about Pierce, and how I absolutely never change his default armor. Does anyone ever dress Pierce up? Just curious.

I did, just for fun, and to get rid of some unwanted armor from alliance crates. Filbert Widmark Pierce.

He has a helmet, but that looks too stupid even for him. Makes his head look like a bubble. :p

Whoops. Seems my subscription just ran out... miraculously I didn't get logged out of the forums during the update, but I might at any time. I'll be renewing it (still have to transfer characters), but that might not be for a few days; I need to concentrate on this copyediting assessment. So if I disappear, that's why. :p

Pierce in the Reaver's outfit... okay, that would be really cool for pretending he's Scourge (two Wraths rampaging through the world, AWESOME), but Scourge using a rifle...hm. XD

only use Pierce on one character...and that is my main raider. My healing Agent... only reason I use him is because that is the highest level comp I have on him since he does a lot of PVP.

Heh; I only have Pierce and Forex on my warrior and trooper, respectively, because I don't do PVP at all. That quest is forever blinking away in my quest log. Oh well. :p

<convo snipped>

Quinn: And I can make the "Filbert Widmark" part of your name very public.

Pierce: FINE, I'LL DO IT! :mad:

Quinn: Good man. :jawa_evil:

As it should be :D

I have on all my SW as there are very few default companion armours that I like. I also have both Quinn and Pierce on my Sith Inq main and use the cyborg customisations on both of them. In that pic Pierce is wearing Remnant Dreadguard Trooper's Armour. Malavai is wearing one of our favourites - the Battle Hardened set. I have them stood in a group with Aric Jorgan in my Manaan stronghold as I like to imagine that Quinn and Pierce become friends (once Pierce gets over his jealousy).

Edited by Sarova

Whoops. Seems my subscription just ran out... miraculously I didn't get logged out of the forums during the update, but I might at any time. I'll be renewing it (still have to transfer characters), but that might not be for a few days; I need to concentrate on this copyediting assessment. So if I disappear, that's why. :p

Pierce in the Reaver's outfit... okay, that would be really cool for pretending he's Scourge (two Wraths rampaging through the world, AWESOME), but Scourge using a rifle...hm. XD

Heh; I only have Pierce and Forex on my warrior and trooper, respectively, because I don't do PVP at all. That quest is forever blinking away in my quest log. Oh well. :p

Ah, good to know, I would've wondered. <3 Hurry back, and see you then! ^^

GL on your assignment (: (This will be my last post of the day too probly, I feel cold, like fever cold, my bed is looking very inviting right now :o)

I have on all my SW as there are very few default companion armours that I like. I also have both Quinn and Pierce on my Sith Inq main and use the cyborg customisations on both of them. In that pic Pierce is wearing Remnant Dreadguard Trooper's Armour. Malavai is wearing one of our favourites - the Battle Hardened set. I have them stood in a group with Aric Jorgan in my Manaan stronghold as I like to imagine that Quinn and Pierce become friends (once Pierce gets over his jealousy).

I like that Pierce customization, I need to look into that one :)

I use the cyborg customizations for Malavai and Pierce on my main warrior too. I especially love the Malavai one. :D

Which is why the devs really need to fix Malavai's reunion on Iokath - I have a warrior who has MQ with the cyborg customisation and would really like to video that reunion with him in that customisation. Until then, she is just crafting fodder :( It may be time to PM Keith about it again with screenshots as I don't think they understand what we're talking about. They did admit his return was lacklustre but I don't think there have been any dev comments about his (or Dorne's) lack of player's preferred customisation for his return.

Which is why the devs really need to fix Malavai's reunion on Iokath - I have a warrior who has MQ with the cyborg customisation and would really like to video that reunion with him in that customisation. Until then, she is just crafting fodder :( It may be time to PM Keith about it again with screenshots as I don't think they understand what we're talking about. They did admit his return was lacklustre but I don't think there have been any dev comments about his (or Dorne's) lack of player's preferred customisation for his return.

I think you're right, need to maybe give them another prod and see if they'll make his customizations work in the cutscenes. I love default Malavai, but I'd really like it if my cyborg one worked properly. And of course, to make sure the customizations work for future stuff as well.

Bah!!! Just ran across someone with a Pierce wearing a Relaxed jump suit top and a vented triumvirate pants... I need to go look at kittens... something... anything... to get that horrible picture out of my head...

It was horrible....

Neither wore it better :eek:

Sorry Quinn (and fellow Quinnmancers and even FW Pierce) - Nightfrogger's post made me curious as to just how much horror was involved in that outfit so I recreated it for research. Now my eyes are poisoned :o