Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Lol please nooo :p:D

Hm, I like that, I love that!

Me too, 'The Gucci' was more for the chuckles. The Malcontent, is the one I personally like better. But I hope the other usual suspects come in and toss out some ideas too.

Me too, 'The Gucci' was more for the chuckles. The Malcontent, is the one I personally like better. But I hope the other usual suspects come in and toss out some ideas too.

And no The Mega Pixel Camera or the Pillow Pet either! Actually I kinda like the Pillow Pet, oh what am I saying?!

I was at dinner and saw this. I almost choked on my water. :p

The Gucci makes me giggle. But I love The Malcontent. Oooh we could name it The Francis.

He hee, glad you liked them. I'm gonna have to pull a Castiel here...*straightens trench coat and looks at Sam and Dean, all lost like* I don't understand that reference...:p

I don't remember what page it started, but Quinn was given the middle name Francis.

*squee* I love Castiel. ❤

*smack head* Oh yaaaah lol. I'm getting senile lol. I blame all the aluminum foil I cook with lol.

I'm glad you got my reference lol. I figure many love the SPN boys, or have at least seen them at some point lol.

Edited by Lunafox

Haha, seems so. SPN forever! :D I think I enjoy Castiel, because he reminds me so much of Malavai...or vice versa.

Same! :)

Okay, so I logged into Pot5 and figured out what encryptions are needed to unlock everything. 6 Logistical Frameworks, and 13 Command Frameworks. I have the 6 Engineering Frameworks on Shadowlands to finish of the Engineering unlocks.

Also, I realized that we will have a Yavin stronghold for the guilds use, with a spa! :)

The Gucci? The Malcontent? :D

I vote for The Malcontent! :D

(Going to be absent until possibly Saturday. Our modem abruptly died. The thing's barely a few months old. >_< The only internet I have right now is extremely limited...probably shouldn't be on even now. XD See y'all in a few days!)

I vote for The Malcontent! :D

(Going to be absent until possibly Saturday. Our modem abruptly died. The thing's barely a few months old. >_< The only internet I have right now is extremely limited...probably shouldn't be on even now. XD See y'all in a few days!)

*hugs* Okay, take care you'll be missed. Hurry back! <3

Quick update Lammia, I bought the Manaan stronghold and I'm trying to get the screenshots just like yours, but it's hard! I've got something like 1 - 1.5 seconds to take it before they turn their heads or walk into the shadow. How did you manage this? Also, how did you get Quinn's picture? Or was he a clone in your portrait? Ok well I'm going to keep plugging away~

Btw I think I've got all the screenshots including Quinn, if I only knew how to cut the people out of them with my dinky little paint.net I could do it myself and not bother you about it..:confused:

Edited by grania

Quick update Lammia, I bought the Manaan stronghold and I'm trying to get the screenshots just like yours, but it's hard! I've got something like 1 - 1.5 seconds to take it before they turn their heads or walk into the shadow. How did you manage this? Also, how did you get Quinn's picture? Or was he a clone in your portrait? Ok well I'm going to keep plugging away~

I recorded the cutscenes, then pause/play until I got desired shot and screenshoted in VLC (a nice player with good screenshot tool).

Malavai himself is in fact Nayel dressed in uniform and his Dark Side corruption turned off. Then modified a bit, because Malavai is taller, lankier and thinner.

I have shadows turned off. Maybe that would help with "walking into a shadow" and changing light conditions?

Btw I think I've got all the screenshots including Quinn, if I only knew how to cut the people out of them with my dinky little paint.net I could do it myself and not bother you about it..:confused:

If you'd like to take a shot at this yourself, I used GIMP https://www.gimp.org/ It's free. And this tutorial https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Layer_Masks/ I never worked with masks before that particular picture before.

As for the flagship's name, I fancy "Admiral Malcontent" :D

Edited by Lammia

I recorded the cutscenes, then pause/play until I got desired shot and screenshoted in VLC (a nice player with good screenshot tool).

Malavai himself is in fact Nayel dressed in uniform and his Dark Side corruption turned off. Then modified a bit, because Malavai is taller, lankier and thinner.

I have shadows turned off. Maybe that would help with "walking into a shadow" and changing light conditions?

If you'd like to take a shot at this yourself, I used GIMP https://www.gimp.org/ It's free. And this tutorial https://www.gimp.org/tutorials/Layer_Masks/ I never worked with masks before that particular picture before.

As for the flagship's name, I fancy "Admiral Malcontent" :D

I like Admiral Malcontent too :D

The thing is, I would just be copying your idea and your work almost exactly. I'd still rather you do it, (because I've gotten to the point of no return with the manaan stronghold lol) and then I would be able to credit you for it. You know what I mean? Then, I could still learn how to do it myself afterwords with original ideas :)

That said, if you're busy or feeling like you're regretting that you've agreed to do a whole bunch of work for free for a random internet nutball, I'd completely understand :D I'll send you a pm after I've gotten my kid to school.

Same! :)

Okay, so I logged into Pot5 and figured out what encryptions are needed to unlock everything. 6 Logistical Frameworks, and 13 Command Frameworks. I have the 6 Engineering Frameworks on Shadowlands to finish of the Engineering unlocks.

Also, I realized that we will have a Yavin stronghold for the guilds use, with a spa! :)

Shall we work on logistical first? I'll be moving one of my crafters back to pot5 to try and get her name back. Can I tuck her into your guild so she can get a few encryptions before the merger? (I doubt our Quinmancer guild will be competitive in conquests ;) ). I can start donating decorations that way too...