Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I don't think they would credit a guy who did one or two lines in one scene. Especially if it's left there by mistake, as others speculate.

My ears tell me those are two different men speaking. I don't need anything else. I also don't want a new voice actor for Quinn. Especially if he'd be replaced by someone so radically different.

I'm in disagreement as from what I've found Bioware is very good at crediting the VA's for their main/main-ish characters and I can only find one VA credited anywhere for Quinn.

edit: disagreement does not mean one or the other is correct by the way :p some people don't realise this. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just can't find otherwise proof.

Indeed.

Sounds very similar to me and I'd be happy with Quinn returning with that different voice. It's the story we went through with Quinn that has me hooked. Plus he looks pretty good too. I would only rage quit if they gave him a non-British/Imperial accent that was so obviously different (unless they'd made him an undercover agent in the republic giving him a temporary pub accent but that's a whole different fan-fic right there).

Indeed.

Sounds very similar to me and I'd be happy with Quinn returning with that different voice. It's the story we went through with Quinn that has me hooked. Plus he looks pretty good too. I would only rage quit if they gave him a non-British/Imperial accent that was so obviously different (unless they'd made him an undercover agent in the republic giving him a temporary pub accent but that's a whole different fan-fic right there).

Yeah sounds similar for me too, I agree with above person saying they don't want a different VA though, I definitely like Quinn's one. I just think it's similar to how Iresso sounds so different in all/most romance lines. Same guy, somewhat different sounding voice due to how he's saying them.

I'm in disagreement as from what I've found Bioware is very good at crediting the VA's for their main/main-ish characters and I can only find one VA credited anywhere for Quinn.

edit: disagreement does not mean one or the other is correct by the way :p some people don't realise this. I'm not saying anyone is wrong, I just can't find otherwise proof.

I don't really care whether two lines of dialogue in the game were provided by an alternate actor, not even sure why we're debating it, lol. So long as Quinn is Quinn in April, I'm good~

I think it sounds mostly like him but it might be too that not all these scenes were recorded in one session or even in order. May have been he had to come back to re-record something. Maybe the mic was off or he had voice issues himself, recovering from a cold or whichever.

I don't really care whether two lines of dialogue in the game were provided by an alternate actor, not even sure why we're debating it, lol. So long as Quinn is Quinn in April, I'm good~

True.

Did anyone worry about this (VAs not returning) last year when comps were returning in KOTFE?

I hope it's not the last we get him in this chapter and he'll be as recurring as others now.

I really enjoy this thread. Personally I have no time for Quinn, and will just side with the Republic as a result. This thread though has been highly entertaining to follow. I hope all of you 50 Shades of Quinn people get just what you are looking for.

*blush* There's people watching us!

50 Shades of Quinn

Me and a friend were ranting on Skype about just how offensive a term this is! I hate it. But I appreciate that you appreciate we are Quinn nuts (though I will admit to having an equally bad Aric Jorgan fetish).

True.

Did anyone worry about this (VAs not returning) last year when comps were returning in KOTFE?

I hope it's not the last we get him in this chapter and he'll be as recurring as others now.

Not me, didn't worry once. Still not worried really, this is a big title game (or at least developer). I think most worry now started when that VA strike was ann9ounced a while back, even though it was a small amount of people doing the strike (overall).

:D

Le' Quinn. (Obviously this is not my work - the artist actually has a thread somewhere over in Fan Art, but I don't know if s/he is still there...s/he's still active on the DeviantArt website, though.)

SWtoR - Malavai Quinn Distracted

*melts*

...and scrolling down through the comments, most people there are just as much Quinn fangirls as we are. XD

...Did anyone worry about this (VAs not returning) last year when comps were returning in KOTFE?

With KOTFE, there wasn't the whole Voice Actor's Guild strike to take into account; however, I don't even know if Quinn's VA is in the Voice Actor's Guild. Also, Quinn's original VA hasn't done anything for the game in two years, so if any previous contracts are up, the VA simply might not be interested in returning. I'm just a bit anxious as his voice was a huge part of why I like his character for me and I think the guy did an amazing job. I feel like Quinn just wouldn't feel like Quinn with a different actor - for me, it's like returning him with a different appearance or personality.

I really enjoy this thread. Personally I have no time for Quinn, and will just side with the Republic as a result. This thread though has been highly entertaining to follow. I hope all of you 50 Shades of Quinn people get just what you are looking for.

Thanks DarthScotty, I'm glad that you've been having fun here. That's what it's all about, sharing fun things about Quinn, jokes, stories, art. It's nice to know there are so many fans for him. Thanks for your well wishes. ^^ I hope we get what we want too, or there will be a riot. We've got the army for it, it seems lol. :D

*blush* There's people watching us!

I know! But I guess friendly voyeurs are welcome lol. :p

:D

Le' Quinn. (Obviously this is not my work - the artist actually has a thread somewhere over in Fan Art, but I don't know if s/he is still there...s/he's still active on the DeviantArt website, though.)

SWtoR - Malavai Quinn Distracted

*melts*

...and scrolling down through the comments, most people there are just as much Quinn fangirls as we are. XD

She's a real talent. So much beautiful work on her sites. She's also into making dolls of characters, they're amazing too.:)

With KOTFE, there wasn't the whole Voice Actor's Guild strike to take into account; however, I don't even know if Quinn's VA is in the Voice Actor's Guild. Also, Quinn's original VA hasn't done anything for the game in two years, so if any previous contracts are up, the VA simply might not be interested in returning. I'm just a bit anxious as his voice was a huge part of why I like his character for me and I think the guy did an amazing job. I feel like Quinn just wouldn't feel like Quinn with a different actor - for me, it's like returning him with a different appearance or personality.

I'm looking at it a bit differently. He returned for the expansions, so why wouldn't he for this one? There's a few years break between them too.

Still, yeah, it wouldn't be the same. For me, if customisations stopped working, it wouldn't be the same too, but they work on all but SCORPIO in KOTET, so I'm not fretting about that.

Seeing how Natasha Little is still doing the voice of the fem Warrior I see no reason why Richard Teverson would not be doing Quinn.

It's a bit different, I think. She has somewhat more work with that, so does anyone else doing the main characters.

But I'm hoping since BW tried to get everyone back so far, the only reason they wouldn't him is his "no" and I hope he wouldn't say it, while any schedule conflicts could be worked around.

This is basically what I meant to say but probably had too much wine to be eloquent!

Well, I have to admit I don't really like Quinn's voice. It's very nasally. :eek: However, it is.. .Quinn's voice... so I can't imagine him sounding different now.

I melt when I hear his voice. Especially "Didn't lose you" when he's a healer :o:D My fav voice in the whole game :D

Well, I have to admit I don't really like Quinn's voice. It's very nasally. :eek: However, it is.. .Quinn's voice... so I can't imagine him sounding different now.

His voice is really uptight which I love, it fits his uptight personality 😹