Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Figured I might as well as here since if anyone's going to know for certain, it's the folks here.

I'm currently going through a SW playthrough with Malavai romance (obivously..LOL) and when talking with a friend over some of the choices I might take this time, she mentioned a surprise kiss that I wasn't aware of.

According to her, it's during the first Draahg fight that she did solo and after Draahg goes over the bannister, Malavai's the first one of the crew to recover and she forgot which dialog choice she took, but Malavai kissed her Warrior on the cheek and smiled before tending to the crew.

Has anyone come across this before and if so, what did they do to get it to happen?

Just when I thought I'd seen it all. I usually take Quinn with me, so he was conscious the whole time, but this must happen if you fight Draahg solo without a comp. It's awesome, I love it, and had no clue it existed. <3

This must be the scene you mean here:

Just when I thought I'd seen it all. I usually take Quinn with me, so he was conscious the whole time, but this must happen if you fight Draahg solo without a comp. It's awesome, I love it, and had no clue it existed. <3

That is so adorable, had no idea. Guess I know what I'll be trying if I ever take another SW through. :)

Figured I might as well as here since if anyone's going to know for certain, it's the folks here.

I'm currently going through a SW playthrough with Malavai romance (obivously..LOL) and when talking with a friend over some of the choices I might take this time, she mentioned a surprise kiss that I wasn't aware of.

According to her, it's during the first Draahg fight that she did solo and after Draahg goes over the bannister, Malavai's the first one of the crew to recover and she forgot which dialog choice she took, but Malavai kissed her Warrior on the cheek and smiled before tending to the crew.

Has anyone come across this before and if so, what did they do to get it to happen?

OMG OMG OMG... and my current warrior is just about to go to Hoth (this second Hoth), so I can have it almost like... right now! :D

:D

https://vid.me/KcP2

(Gosh, I needed this mood improvement after a crappy beginning of the day! Thank you, Limariko, for sharing it!)

An advice: take a non-crew companion with you (creature, Vizla, Ranos, etc.), because the comp re-spawns after each cutscene, so the game could think they're will you. I had Vizla. Kept sending her away after cutscenes, but she was back each time for another chunk of battling Draagh.

It was so like, normal. They're Mr. and Mrs. Normal! I love it, hardly ever get to see them like that <3

I thought exactly the same. It's not another "but but but, my lord, it's improper, blah blah regulations, my lord" and not "I like teasing you without mercy" or "facepalm, my lord, facepalm". It was... a normal couple.

Really stupid question here (because I don't have even the slightest urge to play through the "ruling the galaxy" storyline), but do you think they will come up with a way to skip all those past kotfe/kotet chapters with alts? I would like to get back to Malavai with my alt, but the thought of going through all those chapters for like the 5th time gives me a headache.

Try it from my point of view. I have 11 I took through KOTFE, took 9 of those 11 through KOTET and still have 2 more to go though they're more alts then mains. I do everything on my mains, even if it's for the 9000000000000th time. Arg.

It was so like, normal. They're Mr. and Mrs. Normal! I love it, hardly ever get to see them like that <3

I know! I loved it for just that reason, it was so sweet. And you still get the 'no less than he deserved' line too, which I love, especially with the snarky smug smile he puts on. ehe hee hee! *blush*

I'm totally going to work up a new warrior now, just to get that scene. My god, I don't even want to think about how many warriors I've levelled up now... :eek:

Edited by Lunafox

I know! I loved it for just that reason, it was so sweet. And you still get the 'no less than he deserved' line too, which I love, especially with the snarky smug smile he puts on. ehe hee hee! *blush*

I'm totally going to work up a new warrior now, just to get that scene. My god, I don't even want to think about how many warriors I've levelled up now... :eek:

Luna, I can sum you up in two words: Quinn Nerd :p

Me and a friend were ranting on Skype about just how offensive a term this is! I hate it. But I appreciate that you appreciate we are Quinn nuts (though I will admit to having an equally bad Aric Jorgan fetish).

I have bad (good) love interest fetishes for all the male companions you can romance. I know, some are like 'even Corso?????' Yes, even him. They all just fit perfectly with my mains. *shrug*

Wow, that's a good suggestion. He'd only have to cut that Loki wig shorter and bam! He's also got that nice angular face and tall and slender frame that Vector looks to have. And of course the posh accent. <3<3<3

You clearly have not seen The Night Manager :D Go watch. Now.

:eek: Now I have to make another Quinn character!

It's still a long time (too long!!!) until April. I bet we can easily hit 200 soon.

As for warriors, I haven't finished levelling this one (with the lovely Peck on the Cheek scene) yet, and I'm already planning another one just to get another line (when he promises to try harder to smile for you or something like that). There's a convo path in Voloren conversation that I didn't experience yet. That can only mean one thing: another warrior.

So good the story is great and worth replaying ;):D

Whoo! One hundred pages!

Quinn: ...all dedicated to me?

Why yes. Feel any better about your fangirls, now?

Quinn: No.

What.

Quinn: This is...starting to scare me.

"Starting" to!?

Quinn: Yes, "starting" to. It appears your lack of sanity has rubbed off on me, and therefore I am a great deal less concerned about this than I should be.

Oh.

Quinn: Several panic attacks, running away screaming from various things, and one large headache has also helped a great deal.

And there will be many more by the time we're through here, I assure you!

Quinn: *long-suffering sigh*

I wonder if you randomly side with the Republic, will Quinn divorce you?

Well, we know you get Elara if you join Rep and Quinn if you join Emp. So, he might say something akin to "We're over traitor!" to which you will than have the option to kill him for his sass!