what is your #1 complaint about this game right at this moment?

xioix

1. No real support for in game issues... Have had friends stuck for days at level 50, unable to complete their storyline quests.

Most of these complaint threads wouldn't exist of bioware got off their asses and implemented a support system that doesn't revolve around a spam mail server. Even their phone support is horrible... Out sourcing it to India would be an upgrade in this case.

Thats the one thing I need to commend Blizzard on, I thought there customer support was amazing.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Planet size.

Anyone else think the planets are just a little small? Especially coruscant. When I think of coruscant it is more along the lines of "tons and tons of people" and tons of things to do like a giant city.. which it is. Not really a questing place. I enjoyed the quest line their, but the city feels like mass effect kind of. Not really a giant city, just secluded to certain parts.

With the other planets they are not truly big like a planet would be. I personally think in my opinion planets should be for multiple levels not just a set like 20-23, that's a small portion for a WHOLE PLANET. They should be more like 15-40 on most planets with the ability to choose what planet you want to quest on. Thus causing leveling up to be different almost every alt. Which is what they were sort of aiming for correct?

I just think the planets are to small in general. Its kind of like we only get to visit one continent per planet.

Personal opinion and ideas that I think would be better for the game

1. I think coruscant should have been just that a giant city with things to do and space shuttles to worlds you have found. For higher levels (capped) have quest lines within the city., same with the sith side on their own. Republic fleet should not be the main hub.

2. Planets should be multiple continents. Could be added in later content? Future patches add more variety to each planet hopefully.

3. Just in general the planets need to be connected better in communication. Whether it be in major ports in each planet, or a galaxy wide trade in towns channel.

4. once again the republic fleet should NOT be the main hub. It is boring and will get old.

5. Most planets you should be able to quest for more than 5 levels. Are these planets moons? No they are giant *** planets.

Other than this I personally don't care about all the bugs, because this is just launch. They will get fixed, but the size of planets in my opinion and how they are connected is the make or break? possibly!

Edited by matthewhaubert

I was going to make a legitimate post outlining my realistic complaints, but...

This leads me to blieve that, by your own admission, you have spammed multiple illegitimate posts to this thread. :rolleyes:

-10 for non-productive use of forum space there fella.

As for the game, there are things to fix, and many have listed them already. I'm confident that we will see many improvements and additions to this game in the coming months.

Note: I said months. The lame arse perjoratives against fans (ie: people who like and are enjoying the game, rather then whining and complaining) used by some people for a game that has been live for just over a week is complete weak sauce and is why the general state of the MMO player base is so lame these days.

1) UI: want to see all elements movable/resizable. Also like to have more central bars and more options to filter debuffs/buffs + scale them. Plus would really really like a movable bar that only shows personal procs so I can place this in a spot that I can see.

2) Hardbound hotkeys. Want to change \, shift, and ctrl. But no, they cannot be changed. Nothing like in middle of fight and hitting \ and having it pop up the CS screen...why do we need a hard bound button for opening the CS screen anyways? Ugh.

3) Way way to many buttons for each class. While I love complex MMO controls, this one really takes the cake. You will see a real lack of tanks eventually due to fact that it is role that is very difficult to do well since there is so much to keep track of + extremely complicated rotations. There will be a small percentage of good tanks and a large amount of bad ones. My tanks rotations involve the use of over 36 'must' hotkey buttons so far and it's only lvl 36: will have 8+ more by time I hit 50. What I am hoping is that there is relics that are based on procs than use...that would narrow down my hotkeys by two. Like to see the amount of abilities refined and possible some combined. Not advocating making the game simple, only suggesting narrowing it down a bit b/c I feel it's a bit excessive. Macros might help here, though...

Sorry there are too many to have a top 1.

Lack of LFG tool or matching system

Too many actions not enough bars (everyone seems to have stances why is there no stance bar the auto populates with things like Guard, Canisters, Sprint, and Mounts...all the toggle on off abilities.

No Target of Target. This makes Tanking a pain. You can't see who is being shot at without looking at everyone taking damage then you don't really know which mob to taunt.

No aggro meter of any kind. How hard it is to to put a color based indicator on your target to show the difference between your threat and the top threat person in the group? Green = good, Yellow = watch, Red = You are no top aggro.

Macros and Slash Commands. Right clicking to set target markers is such a pain. Slash commands are faster and macros lots of things easier.

This just SCREAMS "This isn't WoW, why is it not WoW. Where is my WoW with Lightsabers."

This right here is my #1 Complaint. People complaining and trying to make this LIKE WOW.

Guess what? I cancelled my WoW Sub to play here. If I wanted some LFG finder to throw me mindlessly into dungeons with people I would be playing my Draenei Shaman ( I miss her dearly. :().

I haven't played WoW in over a year, and I backed up my complaints with reasoning. You are the one who brought up WoW - fulfilling your #1 complaint - not me.

Edited by christianizcool

My biggest complaint on the forums:

WoW Fanboys and/or Employees constantly trolling threads talking about how this is a one-player game, making up lies about the game, creating false problems, bugs, and glitches to complain about, and actually trying to convince everyone that massive amounts of people are leaving and we should too.

My biggest complaint on the game:

Reaction time. As a Sage healer, it's everything. That half a second is the difference between me being able to throw a shield on an ally taking massive damage (then healing him back up) or him dying and potentially wiping the group.

I have many many more gripes about the forums, but not so many about the game. Maybe not being able to abandon some quests, which I don't understand.