Longest queue of any MMO I have ever played

fatoldguy

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Six days? Link proof that Bioware is now saying anyone who pre-order has to wait six days.

And if you do get in on the last leg of early access, well... it's on you for not pre-ordering sooner. We've known for a very long time this is how it's gonna go down. If you chose to not pre-order until later it was your decision, knowing full well that it might mean you don't get in as early as others.

Call it what you want, but letting some people play today, but making others wait as long as 6 days is a queue, and worse than a normal queue since people waiting on the email have no idea when they will get it.

It's not a queue. Nobody is forcing you to hang around your PC pressing F5 or just hoping that a new wave will go out. You don't have to queue at all. You could go out, do anything else, your invite will come when the time is right and if you aren't around to get it straight away, it doesn't matter, you will still get in.

So please, stop going on about a queue when there isn't one. You just aren't invited yet because you didn't bother to pre-order early enough.

I honestly hope most of you choke. Early access is advertised as first in first served, 5 days early for the very first. You preorder anyway. They extend early access out to 7 days. You complain that you are not in straight away even though you were AWARE of how it was going to work, and they gave you an extra 2 days. In all likelihood you'll make early access on day 5 anyway - meaning, get this: the time you signed up to early access you will get access on the day they advertised (5 days early).

I am waiting for my early access to activate so I am in the same boat as you guys. But seriously, It's a day or two wait to get in. It doesn't matter. The game has years (hopefully) of time left. Are you upset that Jimmy down the street is going to beat you to 50?

I don't understand. BW specifically stated this is how the early access would go down, and now you're complaining about it despite being told before you paid money and even after being given an extra 2 days of early access, getting you in the game earlier.

What the hell is wrong with people. I remember rejoicing about 2 days early access on rift and the first day was a full day of que. And the second day was unstable. So we played on release pretty much. Here we have 7 days and a stable way of doing it so those who are playing right now have a quality experience.

a announced queue is still a queue.

This is a self-inflicted queue (if you must) which has no penitential of precluding you from doing other things lest you miss your log-in. Go read a book, or watch some TV, or a catch a movie.. or, maybe, go get a life. Sitting here complaining when you KNOW you're not going to log in is.. well, as others have said, childish ranting for no good reason.

It's not a queue. Nobody is forcing you to hang around your PC pressing F5 or just hoping that a new wave will go out. You don't have to queue at all. You could go out, do anything else, your invite will come when the time is right and if you aren't around to get it straight away, it doesn't matter, you will still get in.

So please, stop going on about a queue when there isn't one. You just aren't invited yet because you didn't bother to pre-order early enough.

How is it not a queue? I am waiting for my turn in line to get in the game, exactly like I would in a queue, except I am being given no estimated time.

they are delicious and fill my tear bag up nicely!

Hey I want a sip off of that bag - all this whining must have it overflowing by now??

JHC on a Pogo stick ppl, give it a break already. The people 'in' are 'in' 2 days before 'anyone' is supposed to be. If no one else gets allowed 'in' until Thursday, that is still the 5 day early game play - as advertised!

This is why we can't have nice things!! People think they are owed the MF world..

I think the worst part is not knowing when we will get in, Imagine ordering dinner at a very busy restaurant and being told that you will get your food in either 1 hour or 6, your guess is as good as ours.

Nah.. it's more like you're a crack addict and gave your dealer some cash and he said "I'll get back to you".. instead of going off and doing something else while you wait for your call, you sit at the phone picking at your skin until you're bleeding all over the couch. ... You know mails aren't coming out any more today, you know you're not getting in before tomorrow, but you're sitting here picking at your skin and making a mess.

Hey I want a sip off of that bag - all this whining must have it overflowing by now??

JHC on a Pogo stick ppl, give it a break already. The people 'in' are 'in' 2 days before 'anyone' is supposed to be. If no one else gets allowed 'in' until Thursday, that is still the 5 day early game play - as advertised!

This is why we can't have nice things!! People think they are owed the MF world..

I don't care if I have to wait till the 19th, what I do care about is not being given an estimate of how long I will wait. How is that thinking I am owned the world?