Thursday SWTOR livestream BINGO Card.

AutoCocker

You know what? Thats so funny I think I'll actually play it.

I was going to avoid the livestream because the secondhand embarrassment I'll feel for them as they pat each other on their backs makes me uncomfortable. I was just going to read Dulfy's write up.

But now I think I might actually watch it with this card, just so I can yell BINGO and FULLHOUSE in chat :D

I estimate about 75% of the boxes will be covered.

They've already said they'll be addressing GC and CXP, though I'm pretty sure it'll just be something along the lines of "we'll tune the numbers etc."

I'm just really glad I spend almost all my time in the 1-50 stories, only taking some of my favourites through SOR and maybe up to chapter 9 of KOTFE

Wish I could just skip the rest of KOTFE and go straight into KOTET. Except Profit and Plunder, than is a fun mission. The others... ugh.

anyway, I digress.

Read that Card from Left to Right, line by line. That will your Livestream.

Questions wont matter since everyone negative will be shut down and/or banned.

Btw that field : FREE means there will be a Technical Issue, Please Restart the Stream.

To the Person that made this Card, please send me Lottery wining numbers for the next week.

U seem to be awesome at predicting the Future.

...being honest? KOTET's launch was pretty smooth, by MMO expansion standards. No real server downtime, a couple issues that got nailed down fast, maybe a handful of progression blockers.

Again. By MMO expansion standards.

Suffice to say, it's a pretty low bar...

Ya I normally don't watch the live streams and just get the notes off dulfy. However with this I plan on watching and curious to see if anyone else starts shouting out BINGO! ;)

Honestly, an accurately filled-out one of these cards would make a pretty amazing picture for Dulfy's recap article covering the stream.

Edited by DarthDymond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.