Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

Bioware is just trying to give you your old companions back... via rollbacks :cool: Isn't that what everyone was asking for?

The husbands and waifus are on their way back!

*logs in and notices Vector -who was retrieved from the terminal and gifted to Rank 50 [from the original rank 10]- is now missing*

Sad thing is I can see this happening. Like, it's not even a joke anymore :(

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, at least they gave us an in game 5 minute warning lol.

This has nothing to do with the server rollback itself, but did you know you can disable THAT warning in the User Interface? You can't disable the "Guild Controls This Sector, " the "So-and-so's Stronghold," nor the "The Light side is Triumphant forever and ever!" popups. But server warnings? The one thing that's ACTUALLY important? Yeah, you can disable THAT.

If everyone that claimed they were quitting actually had, and if all the players were leaving in "droves" like some claim, Harb wouldn't be under the load it is.

How ironic.

Sucks to see this happen though.

Ironic that the Server load was "light" today when the second roll back happened. They just need to get their act together and fix it.

I really hope bioware gives back all the lost items

I have played for like the last 8hrs cuz I got the day off only to have all of that wiped out

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem of loosing stuff so please bioware bring back the lost stuff

Also Paying 1.5 MILLION Credits to active Subscribers in the Harbinger server who clicks my Referral Link Below :cool:

I really hope bioware gives back all the lost items

I have played for like the last 8hrs cuz I got the day off only to have all of that wiped out

I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem of loosing stuff so please bioware bring back the lost stuff

Also Paying 1.5 MILLION Credits to active Subscribers in the Harbinger server who clicks my Referral Link Below :cool:

i doubt they would payback anything,they would be ALOT of characters for them to have to go though and return each item

well its going to take a few hrs or longer this is a mega bug

not seen GTN nuked before or mail

one fix is to roll back to yesterday save server and give every one a day of double exp but thats not going to make every one feel better about the lost

Hope any fix takes into consideration items sitting in mail. I've got around 10 toons with 70 items each ( be it sales or expirations ) waiting for me to clear having been away last couple of days.

Mail and GTN got nuked its all empty ... we will have to see what the fix is

Publicly traded companies prioritize shareholders first, then C-suite bonuses, and last - the customer.

IMO, this is the direct result of budgets cut to Bioware by EA to ensure shareholder profits and cut costs to facilitate C-suite bonuses.

The beauty of it, from the C-suite perspective, we're all raging at the Dev's who're likely screwed the most in this arrangement as they scamper to do twice the work with half the staff.

well its going to take a few hrs or longer this is a mega bug

not seen GTN nuked before or mail

one fix is to roll back to yesterday save server and give every one a day of double exp but thats not going to make every one feel better about the lost

That's very true, not once in any mmo have I see a Market wipe. Welcome to the great market crash of winter 2015.

My Beautiful Mother taught me. she said "Viscera, *cause thats what she calls her little sithey* Viscera, if you do not have any thing nice to say with That mouth of yours, than fill it up with Chinese food" Heh, so i have a huge bowl of Chinese food nuking in the nuke machine. that will keep me from shouting expletives at BW.

See ya when the msg kicks in...... :D:eek::rolleyes::p:o *sleepy emoji here*