Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

Oh shut up, you don't know anything. You're the one trolling.

BS you didn't lose sh*t. This is your 15th post on this thread you. You and about 15 others make up over 75% of this thread. Yeah huge issue we have 15/20 idiots spamming this thread with lies. You are just here to fan the flames and hope for a little attention.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a troll. Just started posting today (looking at it's post history). It's been reported. Just but it on ignore and it'll eventually go away.

Don't feed the troll.

How funny. I just went and checked and the first posts by the troll are less than 24 hours old and they've been calling people out on stuff they posted last week lol.. definitely putting it on ignore and the other thing.

why do you think its funny that people have been shafted by this game ? if real money was spent and it has been and those items where removed from them without consent and the coins not returned that is theft explain the funny part im all ears for the reson

Chillax. Roll back means it stopped saving. This means it takes your character back to the moment just before the corrupted data. The only thing lost is your time. If you had 900k credits then earned 100k more during the corruption, you'll log in to find yourself where you were with 900k. If you bought and used a pass and do not get refunded or have the item then contact CS. they'll be able to confirm via cc log data.

Happy for you but does not help the people that where affected =(

Just feel lucky next time it could be you =(

All I know is if it was the outher way and we where getting way to much things for free it would be fixed game would be rolled back to where they lost nothing so as long as it is only negative to players EA/bio seem ok with it =(

Still it shows that when they ask you to post on the foroums so they can read it its just blowing you off as obviously they don't care whats posted here what 2 or 3 responses none that address the real problem or explain it so sad on there part

Well I lost about 5k Conquest points, a schematic for a 230 saber staff I was hoping to make about 3 mil on, and three Command levels, along with an expensive mark 10 augment in my wrist slot, and slew of time on opening heroics alliance crates.

Yeah, boohoo, big whoop. Call this a rant cause I'm in sub zero Montana weather right now. Not a happy camper.

Hey everyone,

We are actively investigating this. We are going to be bringing the server down immediately, and I will provide updates as I have them.

-Tait

Any info on what caused this Tait?

Anything the community can do to help resolve and prevent further issues, just let us know. We have loads of coders, network engineers and many other types of IT techs and Designers on these forums who are practically experts at finding work arounds to game issues. Just give the eye signal when you're ready.

You may not find all your things But I have found a lot of items I purchased from the CC market in the unclaimed items area which is new unfortunately they are on the character that you purchased them on so you ay have to check a few character's did not help with unlocks I purchase like increasing command stashes but almost all items I purchased are in those areas on the appropriate character that brought them hopefully this helps some of you good luck in getting back what we lost take care all.

I only lost a couple of hours... but I cannot believe there is not a lot more information from the support team about this as well as some form of compensation for at least those greatly affected.

It's pretty simple really... make it right Bioware.

Make. It. Right.

Hey everyone,

The Harbinger is now back online. We will be investigating the cause of the issue and taking steps to avoid it in the future. If there is any further information I can provide, I will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait

hi, after the december 5 harbringer rollback my sorcerer Barbïe Spark was demoted from GC rank 28 back to 24 and in valor from 27 to 23. My companion Nico Ocarr lost 21 influence levels and my pvp weekly is back to 8/20 instead of being finished. same for both dailies. of course i also los thte rewards for 4/4 pvp daily, 2/2 pvp daily and 20/20 pvp weekly. PLEASE FIX

Edited by Hichitsuki-hime

hi, after the december 5 harbringer re-roll i was demoted from GC rank 28 back to 24 and in valor from 27 to 23. My companion Nico Ocarr lost 21 influence levels and my pvp weekly is back to 8/20 instead of being finished. same for both dailies. of course i also los thte rewards for 4/4 pvp daily, 2/2 pvp daily and 20/20 pvp weekly. as well as the CZ198 dailies, 3 Voss heroics and 2 corellia heroics. PLEASE FIX

I opened tickets for each of my characters who lost levels or command levels, asking for reinstatement. After they tell me they won't do anything, I will open further tickets asking for escalation, etc.

I suggest everyone do the same. Creating a huge surge of tickets might get somebody's attention, and maybe eventually those who botched the technical stuff and those who botched the response will get what they deserve. Unlikely of course, since the whole point of the Customer Support/ticket system is to convince people that it's a waste of time to use it, but if they can't even be bothered to say "we're sorry," then I see no reason to be understanding or accommodating.

Edited by LagunaD

I opened tickets for each of my characters who lost levels or command levels, asking for reinstatement. After they tell me they won't do anything, I will open further tickets asking for escalation, etc.

I suggest everyone do the same. Creating a huge surge of tickets might get somebody's attention, and maybe eventually those who botched the technical stuff and those who botched the response will get what they deserve. Unlikely, but if they can't even be bothered to say "we're sorry," then I see no reason to be understanding.

eee i was going to, but i can't figure out under which category to do so >.< sigh, they should learn from wow customer support lol, my wow tickets always get a GM response very fast and are solved rather easily too >.> ./grumble.

eee i was going to, but i can't figure out under which category to do so >.< sigh, they should learn from wow customer support lol, my wow tickets always get a GM response very fast and are solved rather easily too >.> ./grumble.

Submit a ticket under every category that may be applicable. You can copy and paste by highlighting text in the window and using ctrl+C and ctrl+V.

Yeah, WOW is the only game I've played where the CS system actually does what CS systems are supposed to do - they have helped me and my guildies dozens of times, and they are quick about it too.

You can go right ahead and do that but I can tell you that nothing is really gonna happen cause there is no record of levels lost cause it was corrupted and hence what happened of a roll back to when the system wasn't corrupted.

You can go right ahead and do that but I can tell you that nothing is really gonna happen cause there is no record of levels lost cause it was corrupted and hence what happened of a roll back to when the system wasn't corrupted.

I'm actually agreeing with this. Yeah, most people would be honest, but there are people who would make wild, insurance fraud like claims in the hopes to get free, high priced stuff.

An apology, on the other hand, would be nice.