50% Discount in Collections?

ShadowOfSonic

Unheard of...I'd normally report ya, but it's getting closer to the holidays and I'm a nice guy, so here's what I'm gonna do...you unlock all ya like at 50% off...at the end of that, send me the other 50% of your CC's and I'll be sure Bioware gets them. Before each purchase, I'll screen shot myself saying "This one is for ShadowOfSonic" in general chat...that way Bioware knows it's from you. No need to thank me...I'd help anyone out this way... ;) Edited by TUXs

They don't ever acknowledge this sale as it's like a hidden one. But good chance it won't last but a week at most. Might end Sat.

At least they don't acknowledge it here in their own forums. On twitter, though...

Since it's an early starting black friday sale you could be right with sat.

And thanks for the heads up OP!

Edited by Mubrak

Unheard of...I'd normally report ya, but it's getting closer to the holidays and I'm a nice guy, so here's what I'm gonna do...you unlock all ya like at 50% off...at the end of that, send me the other 50% of your CC's and I'll be sure Bioware gets them. Before each purchase, I'll screen shot myself saying "This one is for ShadowOfSonic" in general chat...that way Bioware knows it's from you. No need to thank me...I'd help anyone out this way... ;)

Better yet the 50% of the CC's you get you have to split with me. (:p)