Heroic payout nerf

Decidion

Wow...one bad decision after the other...just when you don't think the game could be any more poorly managed, they prove you wrong.

I hate to say this but it seems you been right. Seems they are trying to run the game into the ground.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

I just wanted to pop into the thread and confirm that the Heroic Mission Rewards were reduced. This wasn't intended to be a "stealth change," but it was missed from the patch notes and we apologize for that. We are working on getting it added to the notes soon.

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Hey folks,

I just wanted to pop into the thread and confirm that the Heroic Mission Rewards were reduced. This wasn't intended to be a "stealth change," but it was missed from the patch notes and we apologize for that. We are working on getting it added to the notes soon.

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

So not underhanded... but just bad management? Damned if you do... damned if you don't...

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Eric, would you consider undoing the nerf and instead removing the group scaling? That's the real cause of the sheer amount of credits able to be achieved by farming heroics. Doing it in a group of 4 is 3 times the amount per heroic in less time per heroic.

~ Eudoxia

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

It's a big nerf Eric...you guys don't do much these days, at least notify of of things this big.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

I know you have to answer to your corporate masters and can't tell us how you really might feel on the issue, Eric. You're just a cog in the machine. So I won't call you out personally for this... just your company. Shame on you EAWare. Shame on you for lying. Shame on you for screwing over legitimate players while leaving credits sellers, exploiters, and people running Treasure Hunting/Slicing macros untouched. It's disgusting.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Do you really expect people to believe that?

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Y'all need to realize that people will notice changes. Whether you "forget" to put them in the patch notes or not.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Gotta be honest, that's not really very acceptable. I also don't think I believe that you accidentally forgot to include something this big. There aren't really THAT many changes this time around.

Between this and the nonsense LS/DS event, why should I bother paying for sub time?

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Are you actually trying to kill the game with everything you guys are doing now?

what a joke :-)

at moment for me star wars isnt the gamea nymore i used to love and im rly rly sad about this.

and you and your company are the biggest part which makes me feel like this.

and im getting proofed in my thoughts when i see and read posts like this.

instead of making good new things and listen to the players you just warm up old stuff and make people unhappy.

thats the reason i stopped my permanent subscription after 3 years .

shame shame shame

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

thank you for leaving treasure hunting lockbox missions the same and leaving the hundreds of accounts doing them alone. they are supplying much needed credits for the game but could you speed them up. i can do them a lot faster than once every 3 minutes 27 seconds.

No, this thread is now about cats.

Because who couldn't say "Aaaaaaawwww...." to to a cute little kitty asking for quality cuddle-time with their favourite human <3

No offense....but I shoot cats as soon as I see them. If other people like them, sure go ahead, just keep them away from me. ;)

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Thanks for killing the game,u can tell ur bosses now that allmost all subs will leave. Just thanks for killing this cool game..... I hope your company is pleased.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

LOL you really expect anyone to buy that nonsense? The only confusion is that you though you could get away with it and not get called out when it went live.

Edited by Valethar

Eric, would you consider undoing the nerf and instead removing the group scaling? That's the real cause of the sheer amount of credits able to be achieved by farming heroics. Doing it in a group of 4 is 3 times the amount per heroic in less time per heroic.

~ Eudoxia

No. Groups take more effort and should be rewarded more than your solo play. Anyone can be anti-social, but groups are GOOD for MMOs.

I would support remove the scaling credits in a group. But please this kills the entire purpose of doing heroics. We had a steady income every week from heroics, and now you just nerf it without explanation. I find this rather unacceptable.

Please find a compromise that also satisfies people who wants it to be reversed.

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Then how about an explanation why?

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

Can there be a explanation as to why this big change was made? Either from a post here for in the livestream? And explain the thinking behind making such a big change that has hurt a great many of people? I am being kind and nice atm because my mom drilled that into my head, but don't take me being respectful as just being a bit angry, I am VERY angry over this, as this was the only way for me to make any kind of credits ingame to pay for things that are 10-100+ million on the GTN.

I was thinking about leaving over the handling of the EC Speed Run, didn't do it, but the handling of it was horrid, and almost again with this "event", but once I read it more, eh its just another achievement grind, which I was on already so no big deal, and then read some of the fixes and QoL and was like "Huh, ok not to bad."

Then read this.....this....if this is not fixed, forget finishing the storylines, I'm done. Unsubbing and leaving. Which is really sad because I LOVE Star Wars, and to see it treated this way....is very sad :( for a fan since he was 6. :(

Edited by Lakemine

Hey folks,

Sorry for any confusion.

-eric

So basically your saying your team is incompetent. Wow...that makes me feel a whole lot better.